Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

"Eeew, what a smell," they heard a woman suddenly say.

They all looked at the door and saw a woman standing there, she was looking at the four naked girls and sniffing the air while pulling a face like it smelled very bad in the room they were lying in. "I'm sorry about this, they didn't warn us that the air conditioning was broken in this room."

"Yeah right, like that is the reason why all our pussies were burning," Sylvia thought.

"I'm sorry that we don't have time for a shower," the woman said. "But we will warn the people that want to meet you four, so don't be embarrassed for your body odor around them, they will understand."

Hearing this, made Sabina somewhat embarrassed. She hadn't thought about the smell that could be hanging in this room after what they had done. However, hearing this woman talk about it now, she wondered if she maybe could also smell their sex odor in the air. Thinking about this made her blush.

Sylvia and Petra didn't think about it too much, they knew that it had been done on purpose to them, so there was nothing that they could do about it.

The girls were getting up from the floor and Sofia took Sylvia's hand in hers, because she didn't feel good about the fact that this woman maybe knew what had happened in here by the odor in the air. She was very glad that this room had been camera free. If others would have seen the things she and Sylvia had done with each other, she would just die from embarrassment.

"Girls, follow me," the woman said. "I need to bring you all to your next appointment now."

They all started to follow that woman and when they walked into the corridor, they saw that there were again four guards waiting for them. Sofia quickly used her other hand, to cover her pussy again. She didn't like the thought that they could maybe see that those lips were still somewhat puffy and red from all the pussy rubbing she had been doing.

When she touched her pussy, she gasped in surprise. Her pussy felt so sensitive to the touch now, she could even feel shivers going through her body while she kept her hand on it.

The men laughed and Sofia noticed they were looking at her. "Oh shit," she thought. "They must have seen it." She started to blush and her face had the same color as her pussy now. However, even worse, while she had her hand on her pussy, she could feel how sticky it was from her own secretions that had leaked out of her.

Sabina had also covered up her body, and she noticed that her nipples and pussy were very sensitive to the touch. However, she didn't want those men seeing her completely naked, so she kept her hand on her pussy and her arm in front of her breasts. Even when she knew that doing this could maybe turn her on. She felt somewhat sick in her tummy about it, she sure didn't want those men to see that she could be getting aroused, that would be so bad. Especially coming from so an ugly girl as she was.

If Sylvia or Petra would have touched themselves, they had surely felt the same reaction from their bodies. However, because Sylvia didn't mind them looking at her and Petra was acting as if she didn't care, they had kept their hands away from their sensitive areas and didn't know how sensitive those spots were at this point.

They followed that woman through the complex again. In a way, they were happy that all doors in the corridors were closed, but they were also a little disappointed about it, because they wanted to know what was behind those doors. At some doors, there were other security guards standing and they all looked at them, and for the first time they also noticed some lust in those eyes. It suddenly felt like they were the prey and those men the hunters that would ravage them.

Then the woman finally opened a door and said, "Sabina, this is your room."

Sabina looked inside and only saw two chairs and a table in it. For a moment, she wasn't sure of going inside, but then the woman said, "Go on in, somebody will be with you soon."

Still somewhat hesitantly, she slowly walked into the room and when she was far enough inside, a security guard closed the door behind her. The guard stayed outside, but he kept standing in front of the door.

The woman continued her trip through the same corridor and every one of the naked women were put in their own private room, next to each other. Sylvia was put in the last room of the corridor.

When the door was closed behind Sylvia, she checked the room and noticed that there were no windows in the walls. There was only one big mirror, it was placed in one of the walls, and it looked just the same as a window frame.

Sylvia was somewhat surprised, when she saw her naked body reflected back at her in that mirror. She could see how her pussy lips were still puffy and red while her nipples were still erect. People who would look at her, they surely would know that she had been playing with her pussy and maybe would also think that she was horny at the moment. That's maybe why those guards had looked at her like that, they sure had looked at her like they wanted to fuck with her.

However, then she also thought about that mirror and how it looked, and she was sure that somebody could be behind it, looking at her like she was looking at herself. That's when she decided to go sit down on the chair and at least keep her vulva out of sight.

Sylvia couldn't help herself, but she sighed when she felt the cold surface of the chair touching her hot lips. It felt so good and secretly she hoped that it would help to bring her labia back to their normal size and hopefully also make it look less red.

But while she was thinking this, she also wondered how Sofia would be feeling at this point. Sylvia knew that Sofia was a brave girl, but when left alone, without anything around to occupy her mind with, she always starts thinking about things in the worst possible way. That was why Sylvia always tried to have Sofia around, to make sure that her dark gloom wouldn't return.

And Sylvia was right of course. At the moment, that Sofia had walked into that room alone, she had immediately started to feel very bad about it. Firstly, because she saw herself in that mirror and saw how she looked. She was afraid about how the person, that would join her inhere, would think about her. In the way she looked now, they would probably think she was just a filthy slut and that thought made her feel bad about herself.

Once she was sitting down on her chair, and started to think about things, she quickly began to think about the most awful things that could happen to her in this room. It also made her cross her legs and cover her breasts in shame again. While she was waiting there, for whoever would come for her, she was getting very nervous.

Petra felt somewhat trapped in her room. She always hated it to be locked up, but being locked up alone was even worse and not knowing what was going to happen, wasn't fun either.

When she had seen that mirror, she also knew that it was there so somebody could look in on her without that she could see them. They probably were also recording everything that would happen in this room.

Walking to the chair, she tried to act as casual as possible, but at her inside, there was a storm brewing. She hated it that people could look at her gigantic breasts and wished she had her clothes back. She wondered what she would have to do for them, and if she knew, if she would also do it to get them back.

She went sitting on her chair, and could keep the pretense up that she didn't care what was going on. In her mind, she was thinking about things that could happen in here, and then she thought about what could be in store for them next and this made her feel somewhat better. If she would be right about what would happen next, then this would be the opportunity to prove those people on this base that she had nothing bad in mind.

However, Petra's friend Sabina, she was a total nervous wreck. She had glanced at herself in that mirror for a second and had then quickly turned the chair around and had gone sitting on it with her back towards the mirror. She was constantly looking at the closed door and was somewhat afraid of who would walk in. She was sure that if it would be a man, she would start screaming because she felt so bad about herself at the moment. She hated her body and now even more now it was showing all signs of arousal.

At the same time that this had been happening, the assistants of the interrogators had been rolling in the necessary equipment through the corridors for the polygraph test that they were about to take from the girls. Unknown to the girls, nobody was watching them at this moment. The rooms, that were behind those one-way mirrors, were empty. Sure, there was a camera in all of them, and they were recording everything, but that was it for now. The interrogators were in a meeting at the moment, going over the things Agent 1 wanted to do with those girls after their polygraph test. He really wanted to test their resolve in overcoming physical pressure. He was planning to include some soldiers in this, to make sure that those girls would be very exposed during their exercise. However, to give them a little chance of succeeding, they all would get sneakers to wear, but that was all that they would get.

While Sylvia was waiting in this room, she noticed that she was feeling hungry already. It made her wonder how late it would be, because she had completely no idea about it, but if she was feeling hungry, it would probably already be after midday.

Then she heard some noise at the door and when it opened, she saw a woman coming into the room, rolling in a table with some computer gear on it.

"Hello," the woman said in a friendly voice.

"Hi," Sylvia responded.

When the woman was far enough in the room, the guard closed the door behind her.

"I have been asked to give you a polygraph, is that okay for you?" she asked.

"Would it matter if I said 'no'?" Sylvia asked somewhat sarcastically.

"Not really," the woman said, without showing any emotions. "Please, turn your chair, so that you are facing me."

Sylvia did like she was asked and went sitting with her back towards the mirror and with the table at her right.

Sylvia noticed that the woman was looking at her and then the woman asked, "Have they been training you already?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.