Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

Sylvia had finally found the time to introduce herself and her friend to the other two girls, and it had been Sabina, who had introduced herself and her friend to them. Sylvia got to know that both girls were from Belgium and Flemish. She told them that they were from France and were living in Paris.

They tried to figure out what was going on for a short while, but nobody could give any reasonable explanation. For now, they decided to believe they were being recruited for something, but whatever it was, they had totally no idea about, because it seemed they all had different backgrounds.

However, after this little exchange of information, the girls became very quiet again. And it wasn't until about 15 minutes later that Sylvia suddenly noticed that Sofia was shaking in her arms. She looked at her and noticed that she was looking a bit sweaty.

"Are you okay?" Sylvia asked Sofia.

"Hmm ... yes."

"Are you sure? You feel ... all ... clammy."

"Well, I feel somewhat hot," Sofia said.

Sylvia felt Sofia's forehead, but it didn't feel as if she had a fever.

Then Sabina grunted and said, "I'm not feeling good!"

Sylvia looked at Sabina, and noticed that she was also glistening, because her body was covered with sweat. She also checked Petra, but she didn't show any signs of distress. Petra was still sitting in her corner of the room, and she had her eyes closed.

"Will you be fine for a moment, I want to check Sabina?" Sylvia asked Sofia.

"I will be fine," Sofia said softly.

Sylvia got up and walked over to Sabina. This girl was really looking flustered. She was transpiring fiercely and to Sylvia's surprise, the girl's nipples looked very erect.

Sylvia also checked Sabina's forehead with her hand, but she also didn't seem to have a raised temperature. When Sylvia touched her, Sabina rolled over on her back. By doing this, she spread her legs somewhat and Sylvia noticed that this girl's little pussy lips were engorged. Like if she was very aroused.

That's when Sylvia stood up again and walked over to her friend Sofia.

"Can I check something?" Sylvia asked while she touched Sofia's shoulder.

"Sure," Sofie said.

Then Sylvia whispered in Sofia's ear, "Can you open your legs for me."

Sofia was somewhat surprised by Sylvia's request, but with a smile on her face, she opened her legs for her.

"Shit!" Sylvia thought when she saw Sofia's labia. They were also engorged and those lips looked just in the same way as when Sofia was very aroused. Sylvia whispered in Sofia's ear, "Are you, maybe, feeling turned on?"

"No, why?" Sofia asked.

"Just look at your pussy."

Sofia looked and gasped when she saw her labia. She then said in a raised voice, "How is this possible, I really don't feel aroused ... but ... my nipples and clitoris are tingling, I hadn't noticed it until now."

At the same moment, Sylvia heard Sabina gasping, and she said, "Me too! I mean, mine are also tingling."

"What is going on here?" Sylvia thought. She stood up and walked to the locked door.

"HEY, WE NEED SOME HELP!" she shouted at the door while she was pounding on it with her fists. Sylvia then listened with her ear against the door, but she couldn't hear anything at the other side. However, she also noticed that completely no sound was getting into this room, like if their room had been made soundproof. Sylvia looked back at Sabina and Sofia, and noticed that they were breathing a little faster than what would be normal. While she was thinking about how she could help them, she could feel how a drop of sweat was running down her own back.

"Oh, Shit!" she said, looked at her own body and noticed she was also starting to transpire. She quickly touched her pussy and felt her labia were also getting bigger and looking at her nipples, she noticed that they were already fully erect.

"What is going on here?" Sofia asked with some fright in her voice, not expecting an answer of course.

Sylvia looked at Sofia and she noticed that she had started rubbing her pussy. She quickly went sitting next to her friend and asked, "What is it?"

"My clit, it's burning!" Sofia said with distress in her voice.

Sylvia didn't know what to do. What had those people done to them, this sure wasn't normal and when she looked at Sabina, she saw that this girl was also rubbing with her fingers at her clitoris.

"Let me have a look," Sylvia said.

Sofia pulled her hand away and let Sylvia have a look. Sylvia saw that Sofia's clit was now also engorged, and it looked very red. If it was from Sofia rubbing herself, or something else, she couldn't tell. Sofia grunted and then quickly started rubbing herself again while saying, "I just need to rub it, else it burns too much!"

Sylvia was getting worried about this, because she could also feel how her clitoris was starting to burn.

"Hmm, I don't feel well," Petra said suddenly.

Sylvia looked at Petra and noticed that she was now also sweating, just like all of them. And what was even worse, she could feel how her clitoris was now also on fire, and it was getting worse. She quickly touched it and noticed that it was also enlarged. Her body had all the signs of being horny, but she didn't feel horny at all, she felt scared.

Sofia and Sabina, they both were lying on the floor and were feverishly rubbing their clit. If she didn't know why those girls were doing this, it would look like two girls in heat who were masturbating themselves. Well, in fact, that's exactly what they were doing, and they both were moaning and showing all signs of excitement by now.

Sylvia quickly looked around her, but she couldn't see any cameras. The burning sensation in her clit was now also getting to a point that she couldn't stand it any longer. It was feeling so bad that she just needed to relieve herself as well, she dropped her body on the floor, spread her legs wide open and started rubbing her engorged love button. And the moment she touched it, she felt an electric surge going through her body. Even so, rubbing her clit like this, it really helped, it seemed, well, it didn't get worse but the burning sensation was still there.

While Sylvia was masturbating herself, she also noticed something strange. Her pussy felt very sensitive to her touch, and if she didn't know any better, she thought that it felt like she had been rubbing herself for hours already. She even could feel that she was already very wet between her legs.

In no time, all four girls were moaning and groaning while they kept on masturbating themselves. Even when they all felt some distress from the burning sensation, they else could feel how aroused they were getting from rubbing themselves like this. Luckily, the burning sensation didn't get worse, but it also wasn't getting better.

Agent 1 was looking at the girls, and he couldn't help it, but he had to laugh when he saw how feverishly those girls were rubbing themselves. "It almost looks like a porn movie," he thought, and he was happy to know that those drugs could bring women in an even more frenzy state than the men.

In some twisted way, he was really enjoying this all. Seeing those four beautiful women masturbating was very exciting. And then he laughed again and thought, "Oh, what the hell! I think our soldiers deserve a nice distraction." He then looked at the panel next to him and found the switch he was looking for and flipped it over.

At the moment that he did this, you could hear those girls moaning and groaning throughout the whole base and every screen on base showed those girls masturbating in that white colored padded room. When the men saw or heard this, they started to laugh. And within a few seconds, they all were watching one of the screens near them. The guards at the fence could only enjoy the show by listening in on those girls. They could hear them moaning, and even when they couldn't see them, it made them smile.

Some of the female soldiers teased the men by saying that they saw something growing, but they also could laugh with those girls on the screen. It brought back some memories from those two men in their mess hall not so long ago. Those two had also given them a nice show that day. So, it was only fair that the men on base would also have some fun with these women.

Agent 1, also decided to use this opportunity to tell everyone on base how they needed to behave when they saw those girls during the afternoon. He started typing on his keyboard, checked the text and then pressed enter. Every screen on base showed a text message, and it said: "If you see these girls today, act as if they are new recruits ... We will give them our maggot treatment ... Agent I1"

When the soldiers read this message, they all became very happy. It was something they sometimes did with real new recruits, and it seemed like they wanted to do it this time also with those suspects. Why? They didn't know, but they also didn't care about it. They all knew that it meant that they would probably see, those naked girls that were on the screen for now, in the flesh very soon and with a bit of luck, they would even have the opportunity to participate in humiliating those girls some more. In any case, it would give them a nice distraction from the boring routine of the day.

Meanwhile, in that padded room somewhere in the main building, the girls were moaning like possessed. They kept on rubbing their clitoris as hard as they could stand. They all were hoping that this burning sensation would go away soon, but for the moment it was the only thing they could do to temper the fire. During those little moments that they stopped rubbing their clit, they could feel how the burning sensation would go up and reach an unbearable height. Only rubbing their clit like this could keep it to a point that was just bearable.

Sofia could feel how her clit was starting to hurt from all that rubbing, so she quickly decided to wet her fingers with her saliva. When she placed her fingers back on her burning clit, she could feel how her saliva quenched that burning sensation. She quickly brought her fingers to her mouth again and spit on it, and then rubbed it over her clit. She could feel how the burning sensation went somewhat down again.

"Syl ... via ... use ... oh god ... some spit." Sofia barely managed to say between moans.

"Spit?" Sylvia asked, panting.

"Ooooh yes ... just ... Aaaa ... do it."

So, Sylvia did like Sofia had told her and the moment her wet fingers touched her clit, she could feel how it tempered the burning sensation.

"MMmmmm," Sylvia let out in relief and then said, "Pe ... oh god ... tra ... use your ... spit ... you ... too ... Sa ... bi ... aaaaa ... na." Sylvia's body shuddered when she had a little orgasm.

The other two girls did it as well, and they also could feel how it helped to ease the burning sensation. They all kept on doing this and then Sylvia just thought, "Oh, what the fuck!"

She quickly got up, went sitting over Sofia's body and then dove in between Sofia's legs and started to lick and nibble on her friend's painful clit. When Sylvia had looked at Sofia's pussy for a moment, she couldn't believe how red it had looked, and she wondered if her pussy was looking the same.

"OOOOoooo ... YES!" Sofia shouted from relief, when she felt how this helped to lower the burning sensation even more. "This feeeels so gooood!"

Sylvia quickly raised her head and almost shouted, "Don't forget me!" and dove back in between Sofia's legs.

Sofia smiled when she heard her friend say this, wrapped her arms around Sylvia's body and pulled Sylvia down until Sylvia's pussy was on her mouth, and then she also started licking and nibbling at Sylvia's fiery red nub.

Sylvia let out a moan of pleasure and relief, and they kept each other happy by licking and nibbling on each other clit. Soon the burning sensation was gone, but they couldn't stop now, they both wanted to reach their climax because they were so close. By now, they had gotten really turned on and just didn't care anymore, their orgasm was the only thing on their mind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.