Agent X5 - Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by R.P.A.M.

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This story is about four girls that get into trouble with a black ops group. It's up to the interrogators to find out which of the girl(s) have the information they need.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Masturbation  

While the girls saw how the plane slowly started to roll away from them, one of those other girls started sobbing. She was terrible afraid of those mean looking soldiers, and she hated it that she couldn't understand what they were saying. It made them only more threatening.

However, it was also the same for the other girls of course. Only Sylvia, she was trying to get a feel about what was going on. She also didn't understand the men, but by the gestures they made and in the way things were said, it seemed they were under the command of one person, and that they had to bring her and the other girls to somewhere else.

"Hey," she said suddenly in the direction of the guy who looked in command. "What is going on here?"

"SHUT UP!" a soldier said with a very bad English accent.

"Can't you s..." Sylvia started to say and then flinched away and held her hands in front of her in defense. The same soldier that had said her to shut up, raised his rifle and acted like he was about to hit her with it.

"Okay, okay," Sylvia said quickly and then shut up and laid her hands back on her head. It was obvious they wouldn't tell her anything, and it was best to obey or else...

"GET UP," the guy in command shouted at the women and then pointed at an army truck and said, "CLIMB IN!"

The girls looked at each other and then one of the girls was grabbed by her arm and forcefully made to stand up, the soldier then roughly pushed her in the direction of the truck. The other girls quickly got up and followed the first girl towards the truck.

When the two unknown girls climbed into the truck, without any help from the soldiers. Sylvia immediately saw that this would be bad for her and Sofia. And like she already expected, when it was Sofia's turn to climb in the back of the truck, she noticed how her friend flashed her mini bikini bottom to the soldiers. And when those soldiers saw this, they made rude remarks about it to each other. And they laughed at Sofia, who felt bad about being so exposed this time.

One of the soldiers, that was standing behind Sylvia, even used the barrel of his rifle to lift up her dress, showing her naked ass to his fellow soldiers. And they all laughed at Sylvia when she jumped away and held her hands on top of her dress over her buttocks.

She also had to climb in the truck and again those soldiers laughed out loud when she flashed her behind to them. When all four girls had climbed in the truck, eight soldiers climbed in behind them and all the girls got two soldiers sitting next to them as an armed escort. Sylvia was sitting on the right side and Sofia on the other side of the truck and to the back.

Sylvia looked at Sofia and she noticed that Sofia looked very scared. Well, they all were scared, because those men showed totally no respect for them.

The guy in command of the soldiers said something to his men and then walked away. Two of the soldiers closed the back of the truck, by pulling up the tailgate and pulling down the back covering of the truck. Sylvia wasn't sure if it was done to make sure that they couldn't see where they were being brought to, or because those soldiers didn't want anyone else to know that they were inside of the truck.

It was pitch dark inside the truck, and they couldn't even see their hand in front of them. One of the soldiers shouted something to the front of the truck and then two light bulbs in the back of the truck went on, giving just enough light so everybody could see each other again. Not much later, the truck started to move.

During the drive, those soldiers were talking to each other in their own language, and it seemed that they were talking about some funny things. They sure laughed often about the things they were saying to each other.

After a while, even the soldiers were getting quiet and Sylvia noticed that some of them were looking at her and the other girls. The soldier sitting to the right of her said something, but she didn't understand him. However, when he laid a hand on her knee, she sure knew his intentions.

"HEY!" Sylvia shouted and pushed his hand away.

The soldiers laughed and then the same guy shouted something and placed his hand on her knee again. When Sylvia tried to push his hand away, he quickly grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back, making Sylvia scream from the pain she felt.

He said something to the other soldier sitting to her left, and he took over and held her arm against her back with his right hand firmly around her wrist.

Meanwhile, the other soldiers laughed about what was going on and the three other girls looked terrified at Sylvia. The soldier laid his left hand on her leg again and started to rub it. Sylvia tried to pull her leg away but the other guy pushed her arm upwards, and she screamed in pain again. She was powerless against this and knew that she'd better comply with what they wanted to do with her, or they could maybe break her arm in the process of making her obey.

The soldier was rubbing his hand over her leg, pushing her dress up so they could see her little bikini bottom better. The soldier sitting in front of her took his flashlight and shone it at her crotch. He then said something and the soldier next to her laughed again.

The one holding her leg said something to the other one sitting next to her and that guy placed his free hand on her other knee. They pulled her legs apart, making her dress hike up even more. With that flashlight still pointed at her bikini bottom. They could clearly see the shape of her pussy in the thin fabric of her bikini bottom.

Then another soldier said something, and then the guy sitting to the right of her used his right hand to feel her pussy through the fabric of her bikini bottom. Sylvia shuddered when she felt him touching her. In other circumstances, she would probably have liked this, but now, she felt scared and humiliated by it.

He then grabbed her bikini bottom and pulled it to the side, flashing her pussy to all of those soldiers sitting in front of her and also to him and his mate sitting next to her. They all had a nice view on her exposed pussy. And because it was shaved, it was even more exposed than normally.

Again, some soldiers made some comments and then the guy next to her placed his hand on her pussy and spread her lips with two of his fingers, showing the pink inside to those other soldiers. Sofia looked away at this point, because she was afraid she would be next. However, she did this also because she was afraid those soldiers could maybe do other things with them all. She already had the most awful thoughts on her mind.

Sylvia, she had mixed feelings about this all, first she was of course also scared for what could happen, but she was also furious about it. If she hadn't been scared for her life, she sure would have tried to fight back at this point. However, she knew she had to let them do this to her, they had rifles and were in the majority. It would be futile to try something at this point.

The soldier was now sliding his finger in between the lips of her pussy, moving it up and down. It didn't arouse her at all, she felt sick about it and barely managed to keep herself from screaming.

Then one of the soldiers said something again, and the guy next to her started to chuckle. She could feel how his fingers were moving down her pussy and then, he just pushed his middle finger inside her vagina without warning. She gasped when he did this and the soldiers laughed again at her. She could feel how the guy was moving his finger around inside of her, and then he pushed in a second finger and a third. Sylvia noticed how a tear started to run down her right cheek. And when the soldier saw this, he licked the tear away with his tongue. "Oh gross," she thought, but didn't say anything out loud.

He was now moving his fingers in and out of her pussy, still with those other soldiers looking at her and that flashlight pointed at the action. However, then she heard that guy in command shouting at his men and the guy next to her quickly pulled his fingers out, and they let go of her completely. She looked at the guy next to her, with fire in her eyes, but he just smiled and licked his fingers and said, "Tasty!"

Sylvia looked away and quickly adjusted her bikini bottom and pulled the hem of her dress back down. She was glad that the ordeal was over, but was also afraid for what was to come. If they would already do something like this on the way over, what would happen when they arrived in their headquarters, or wherever else they were taking them to?

With the flashlight off, they were all sitting in the dim light of those two light bulbs again. Sylvia quickly looked at Sofia, and she noticed how her friend looked sad at her and with pity on her face.

Sofia wished that she could get up and comfort Sylvia at this point, but she didn't dare to move, afraid that the same thing could happen to her if she did.

At first, they had been driving through a city on roads that hadn't been too bad. But now, they were driving on dirt roads with potholes in them. Every time when the truck hit one, they had to be careful of not being thrown of the bench they were sitting on. It made the girls sometimes bump into one of the soldiers, what made those soldiers hold the girls on their seat by placing their arms and hands in front of those girls, making sure that one of their hands were always on a girl's breast.

However, the thought about what had happened to Sylvia, when she had pushed that hand away from her knee, was enough to let those soldiers just do whatever they wanted. They sure didn't want to be put on display like Sylvia had been. They even secretly hoped, that what had been done to her, had been done because she had shown some resistance towards them on the tarmac of the airfield.

After a while, the truck was slowing down, because the roads were getting even worse to drive on. One of those other girls was even thrown from the bench, she sat on, when one of the wheels hit a pothole again. She hadn't hurt herself, but it sure was becoming dangerous in the back of the truck.

Luckily, the truck suddenly came to a stop. The two soldiers at the back jumped up and opened the back of the truck. It was very dark outside, but thanks to the moon, they could see they had to be in the woods somewhere. Well, they could only see the shapes of trees and bushes around them, and nothing else.

The soldiers made the girls stand up, and they pushed them to the back of the truck. "Get out," one of the soldiers said in his bad English accent.

The girls climbed down at the back, and once they were standing behind the truck, the man in command came around the truck, and he had some collars in his hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.