Geraldine - Cover

Geraldine

Copyright© 2010 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A college student who thought she was in love, dropped out of school and came to Tampa with her boyfriend. She found out he wanted more from her than what a boyfriend should want. Instead of turning to the worlds oldest profession she chose to just tease around the edges. Her new occupation paves the way to some good money plus the chance to meet new friends. (Characters and locations of the Florida Friends Series are used in this story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A month later, I was getting ready for the new semester. I had a schedule for school and work, a schedule for some time to study, as well as some time to play. I now had enough cash saved up that I could go back to school for two years without working and still live well.

It was a Monday evening that I had off, as usual, and this time I was determined to stay away from the club. I was hoping to see Ben as we had not seen each other for almost a week. It seemed like I was working or he was busy every time we looked for each other. I walked down to the patio to see if Ben was home.

The place seemed busier than usual for a Monday, and as I entered, I saw Ben with Barb and a couple other young guys that looked like him. As he spied me, he yelled, "Gerry, come here, you have to meet my brothers."

Ben grabbed me and held me around the waist as he said, "This is Carl, my middle brother, and this is JJ, the oldest. He's just passing through while he's on his way to a new base."

Both boys were glad to meet me and both gave me hugs and a kiss on the cheek. Ben didn't seem jealous that the brothers gave me such intimate attention. The boys all had a beer, as did Barb. Kathy, Sue, Mercy, and Juanita were all hovering around, and all the little kids were crowding around, trying to soak up the ambience of the previously missing brothers. JJ was saying, "I sure hope I can get off next summer again for our sailing trip. How about you, Carl, do you think they'll let you out of the academy to go with Dad?"

Carl said, "I doubt it. Once you're in the academy, it's pretty much four straight years and I've still got three left. You finished high school early and finished the academy last year. That's how we both had so much leave saved up to go on the trip."

JJ said, "I don't want the family to go without me, as they need us boys to make up the difference in the crew size and when we need to defend the boat."

Sue said, "That was unusual last year, JJ. I'm sure we won't run into problems like last year again. Who would believe we would have a run in with a Hawaiian gangster, then into two sets of pirates in the Caribbean."

Carl said, "She's right. Everyone I've told the story to could hardly believe it, but the Coast Guard has it on record, so I had proof."

JJ spoke to Ben, "Are you still planning on joining the Marines and trying for OCS when you finish school?"

"I think so. I've been involved with Dennis in the R&D center a lot and that is some very interesting work. I wish the Marines had a place like that for a guy like me. I'm kind of a nerd and love all this research stuff."

JJ said, "If you don't think you want to join up, don't worry. Not everyone is right for the military. I've dreamed of this ever since I was tiny, so it's what I wanted. I didn't think Carl would do it, but he's proven to be one hell of a cadet."

I asked JJ, "If you just finished the academy, where are you headed to right now?"

"I'm on my way to Camp Pendleton for a six week indoctrination into urban warfare. Several from my class were chosen for the duty. All of us are exceptional students and are being sent there so we can lead troops in that environment."

The patio started getting crowded with everyone clustering around the two visiting brothers. After supper, when people had full bellies and were settled down, the three brothers and Barb were sitting with me and were talking low. JJ asked, "Is the hot tub still the place for some fun?"

Barb answered, "It is if you have a group. Since you guys have been gone, there're more girls than guys. Dennis has a steady now and even lives in town with his girl. The other older guys are all off to school. Ben is busy all the time, or he's visiting Gerry, so it's been a little sterile around here."

Carl was smiling, "I guess JJ and I need to fix that. What do you think about going up for a swim when it gets a little darker?"

Barb said, "Let's do it now. We can swim for a while, and if no one else is up there, we can play too? Do you want me to get Debbie, she will be crazy mad if she finds out you guys are home and she doesn't know."

JJ said, "Call her if she's not the tease she used to be."

Carl smiled, "She's no tease. She just probably wasn't ready the last time you were with her."

Barb said, "I should say not. The thing you have to be careful of is she's still not on the pill. Mom finally put me on the pill, so I'm ready. Let's go get our suits."

I watched as the four took off into the house, with Barb telling Kathy and Mercy where they were headed. While the others were inside, Kathy came over to me and asked, "Are you going swimming with the kids?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Be careful up there and don't get too wild if there are others up there. You kids aren't going to do anything we adults don't do, so enjoy. Just be a little discreet." Kathy reached down and gave me a hug. I felt her shiver as she hugged me. That's being pretty open-minded.

On the way to the pool, Ben stopped with me at my trailer so I could get into my swimsuit. He was watching while I changed, and as I dropped my panties, he was all over me. I didn't mind in the least, and we did the horizontal mambo hot and heavy until Ben was filling me to the brim.

I went to potty real quick and washed off, and then we walked over to the pool. The place was empty except for Carl, JJ, Barb, and Debbie, who had now just arrived, clad in a very brief bikini. The four were splashing around in the pool.

Ben and I dove into the water, and when I surfaced, Barb was face to face with me. I felt her reach down, pull the side of my bikini bottom aside, and slide her fingers into my sloppy pussy. She whispered to me, "I knew you were getting some. You'll have to wait now, as I'm planning on having JJ in about ten seconds, and if I know Debbie, she'll have Carl banging away on her in about the same time. I even brought rubbers for Debbie. I know she's as horny as I am."

I told Ben, "I'm not comfortable with some of this, Ben. I like you and we've had some very nice intimacy, but I don't think I'm into a group scene, okay?"

Ben said, "Not a problem, let's stay and be a lookout for them for a while and then we'll leave. I have some studying to do anyway."

Ben and I played splash with the four for a few minutes, then JJ and Barb migrated toward the hot tub. The blower was turned on and you could hear the jets bubble the water. I could see the top of Barb's head as she rose up and down in the tub. I could only imagine what she was doing.

Debbie was almost dragging Carl toward the hot tub, and was being very un-lady like, as she had hold of his crotch through his swim trunks. She soon had him on his back, on the side of the hot tub, while riding up and down on his sheathed pride.

Ben had me on the side of the pool as we kept a lookout for the other two couples. While we cuddled and kissed, he maneuvered me until I had my back to him and he adjusted our clothing underwater until I was impaled on his renewed interest. I'm such a slut that I was coming almost instantly. Darn, I love this stuff. Ben didn't come, but he kept me constantly on the edge of coming, until Barb dove into the pool and came over to Ben and me.

Barb reached down to our connection and said to me, "Give me some of this while you go visit with JJ. He'll love the idea of playing swap the bitch."

Ben kissed me and told Barb, "Gerry doesn't want to do the orgy scene, Barb. You and Debbie have a good time with Carl and JJ. I'll walk Gerry home, and then go study. You guys should be okay now. Probably no one else will come up tonight."

Ben walked me to my trailer while the others kept playing in the hot tub. Ben and I kissed some, and then he said, "Come for breakfast. Barb and I have school tomorrow, but if you're around, Carl and JJ would love to hang out with you. You could bring them up here and visit if you wanted. Gerry, we boys have always shared. If you were to play with JJ or Carl, I would be happy you were with either one or both of them. All of us kids are close."

I pushed Ben far enough away so I could look him in the eye. "Are you saying what I think you're saying? You want me to entertain Carl and JJ up here the way I entertain you?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I told you we share and I sure can't be jealous of my two brothers. I'm proud to have a girl I can share with them."

"You really surprise me, Ben. I'm not used to someone like you who is so loving to me yet is willing to share me the way you're saying."

Ben eased me down on the couch and in seconds we were nude, joined, and giving each other another sample of pure pleasure. Ben was moaning, "Oh Gerry, you are so sexy, it's just so hot to think of Carl or JJ filling you over and over again. Then I'll come home and add mine to the mix. Maybe we could do you like we've done Barb. We'll fill you up, and then eat it all out. Would you like that?"

Ben was sliding down to demonstrate his love of gooey pussy. No sooner had he latched onto my clit than I began squirting fluids all over him. After three squirts, Ben was buried back in me, squirting even more fluids deep inside.

"Wow, Ben, you are really turned on tonight."

"I know, Gerry. It's thinking about all the swapping around going on in the tub and just the thought of us all doing each other. Damn, I wish we could just play all night."

We kissed some more and finally sat up. Ben rinsed off in the shower as I had darn near drowned him with my juices. When he had his suit on again, he said, "I really need to get home. I still have a chapter to read in one of my texts. Thank you for being you, Gerry. I know we shouldn't proclaim stuff at our age, but I really do love you and hope we are together for the long haul."

Instead of vocalizing things that I didn't know how I truly felt about yet, I kissed Ben deeply, and turned him toward the door. "Go, go do your homework. I'll get up early and come have breakfast with you."

I hated to see him go as I was still turned on, but thought that we were probably on the verge of over-committing if we continued. It wouldn't be bad to be hooked up with Ben, but he is a little younger than me and we both may need some more maturity.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.