Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Epilogue

Incest Sex Story: Epilogue - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Things stayed very much the same for nearly two years. Simone and Kevin successfully kept their relationship secret from everyone except Monica. Brother and sister shared the same bed for a long time. Simone insisted they be more discreet as her first daughter became more aware of her surroundings. But even then, they put on a good show at home, they found plenty of opportunities to make love and they spent many nights together. Monica also joined them at least monthly for some very intense threesomes.

Simone gave birth to a lovely baby (another girl) and no one was the wiser that the Kevin was the actual father. Greg continued to send healthy child support checks, although he made no effort to see his first child, this one that he believed was his, nor his ex-wife.

As Simone had anticipated, Kevin began showing interest in other girls when he turned sixteen. And they showed interest in him as well. Simone felt very good that she had prepared her little brother to become independent and to start making a life of his own when the time came. But even though Kevin began dating, he always came home to Big Sister at night and they still made love regularly, even after Kevin became active with a few other girls from school.

Simone made every effort to normalize Kevin's being with other girls, even though it did make her jealous at times. She knew the very best thing for him was to continue to grow and mature as naturally as possible. At one point she realized that Kevin's experience was making a few girls extremely happy. Simone allowed and even encouraged Kevin to talk about the girls he was with. And it was clear that Kevin was gaining a reputation for being unusually adept at pleasuring the opposite sex.

"So... ," Simone entreated one evening while she and Kevin were in their room behind closed doors, "what happened?"

"Well, we did it," Kevin replied.

"You little stud," Simone replied with a grin. "Tell me more. Did she suck you?"

"Yes."

"Did you eat her?"

"Simone, of course I did. I always do. I love it, as you well know."

"I know you do. How did she like it?"

"Ummm ... I think she liked it a lot."

"How do you know?" Simone inquired.

"Well, she came twice."

"Wow. You gave this lucky girl two orgasms?"

"Three actually. Two while I was licking her and one when..."

"When you fucked her? Come on! You can say it, Stud."

"O.K. She came when I fucked her."

"Damn it, Kevin. I can't imagine there are many, if any guys your age who would have any idea how to get a girl off three times in a row."

"Yea, I think you're right. She said she had never, ever climaxed more than once at a time."

"Is talking about this making you... ," Simone began as she slipped her hands under the covers, "hard? I see that it is." She pulled back the covers and moved toward her brother's growing erection. "Tell me how she sucked this big cock, Little Brother. Did she lick around the head? Did she get it nice and wet? Did she swallow it all the way down?"

"Yes, yes and no. She didn't swallow it all the way down. Not even close."

"I can do that, you know," Simone said playfully.

"I know you can swallow me all the way, Simone. I love it when you do and you know it."

Simone took Kevin in her mouth and began sucking him.

"Did she suck as good as me?" she said as she took the glans out of her mouth.

"Nobody sucks as good as you."

"Did she fuck as good as me?"

"Simone. Not even close."

"Good answer, Kid."

Simone proceeded to wet Kevin's now fully erect prick, then she treated him to a perfect deep-throat blow job, complete with ball licking while he was completely down her throat.

"Ohhh, Simone ... there's nobody like you and there never will be."

Kevin held his sister's head as she bobbed up and down on him. Before long he came intensely in her mouth and she swallowed almost all of it. She left a small amount of his semen in her mouth and then she kissed him when she was done. Simone loved that Kevin didn't mind tasting his own cum, because she loved to share it with him; sometimes a little taste like this time, sometimes when he licked her for long periods after he had cum inside her, and occasionally when she took a full load in her mouth and then dribbled it all into his.

As with most other nights when Kevin shared his erotic exploits, the two drifted off to sleep together holding one another close.

Occasionally someone would get a sense that there was more to Simone and Kevin's relationship, especially when they were out together in public. They had such a natural rhythm together that people occasionally commented that they were like husband and wife. But in the end, anyone who was suspicious eventually dismissed their ideas and figured that Kevin was just an amazingly mature teenager whose circumstances brought him to live with his sister. These things were of course true. But no one ever went so far as to think the two might be sharing a bed at home.

Around the time Kevin was nearing his eighteenth birthday, something happened that would change her relationship with Kevin forever. She met a man and started dating. As Simone expected, Kevin didn't take to the idea nearly as well as she had taken to it when he started seeing other girls. But he had been prepared and he rose to the challenge. Simone was cautious about sharing any details of her relationship with Josh, although for a time there's was not much more than kissing and a little petting going on between them.

One night things took a turn that Simone never would have expected, although if she had remembered her mothers words when she and Simone's father moved to Europe, she would have been a bit more prepared. While sharing a quiet dinner with Josh, he ventured into a subject she would have guessed would have never come up between them, even if they got married and were together for fifty years.

"So Simone," Josh began, "you have a really special relationship with Kevin, don't you?"

Simone had been asked this question over and over, so at first she didn't think anything of it.

"Of course. He's been living with me since our parents went to Europe. He's been there for everything. He's been a real surrogate father to both my girls."

"I can tell that you two are really close. Closer than most brothers and sisters, I'd venture to say."

This got Simone's attention. She sense that Josh had something on his mind, but it couldn't be the thing she feared most.

"What do you mean by that, Josh?"

"I ... I don't mean anything bad, Simone. Don't worry."

"Well, it sounded like you were implying something."

"Well ... um, let me put it this way ... You've never met my mother, but you've heard me talk about her a lot."

"Right, I know," Simone said.

"When you do meet her and you see us together, you might ... I don't know ... You might just see that we seem very, very close, which we are."

"Josh, what's on your mind? You're starting to worry me. Just be straight, O.K.? I don't like to play games."

"I'm sorry, Simone. And please, if I'm off base, or if you would rather I shut up at any point, just say so."

Simone thought she would have liked to tell him to shut up before this point. But now she had to know what was on his mind.

"Fine, Josh. Go ahead."

"Well, you know my dad died when I was thirteen."

"Yeah..."

"And I, I really stepped in and took over a lot of the responsibility around the house. I really helped my mom a lot."

"That's good."

"I know that's how Kevin has been with you. Sort of a stand-in father figure for the girls, a big help with so many things, and at times I imagine, something of a stand-in husband?"

Simone suddenly felt very anxious. Somehow Josh had figured out what was going on with her and her brother. Now what was he going to do? Surely he would tell someone. After all the work Simone put-in keeping secret, for years only to have everything blown-up now. Josh could tell the conversation had put Simone on edge.

"Simone, don't get upset, please. Just let me..."

"Look, Josh," Simone said firmly, trying to take control of the situation, "I don't know what you're thinking or what you're implying. But I don't like it one bit and I'm starting to feel offended."

"Simone, please," Josh said calmly as he put his hand carefully on top of hers, "it's O.K. I told you, if I'm way off base, just tell me and I'll gladly apologize. It's just that, it has seemed to me that you and Kevin might have the kind of unique, special relationship that most people would never understand."

Simone was stunned. He did know. She wanted to run from the restaurant, but she was completely frozen. Plus, she had to know exactly what he thought he knew; how much he had figured out.

"But the thing is," Josh said, "I have some experience with a relationship like that."

Simone started silently at him for a time, then she spoke very softly.

"What do you mean, Josh? What are you trying to say?"

"There's almost no one I've ever told this to, Simone. But I feel like I want to tell you, because I really like you a lot, I trust you even though we've only known each other for a few months, and because I think you might be one of only a few people who could understand. You see, I took on most every role of my father's after he passed away. I was the kind of stand-in husband I mentioned a minute ago. Do you understand?"

"Josh, are you trying to tell me that ... seriously?"

"Yes, Simone. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Now please, if I've made a complete ass out of my self, if I've freaked you out, if you want to run out of here and never talk to me again, I'll understand, O.K.?"

"Thank you for that. But no, Josh. I don't want to go anywhere. If anything..."

Simone stopped as tears began to form in her eyes. Could this be real? Could she have found a man who actually understood her relationship with Kevin? It couldn't be, could it?

"Oh, Simone," Josh said soothingly, "I've upset you. I'm so sorry."

Simone shook her head and waved her hand as she composed herself.

"No, it's not that, Josh. Not at all. It's just ... well, I don't want to believe it ... but I think maybe you're the one person who could actually understand. Um, just so I'm totally crystal clear. Are you telling me that..."

She choked up and couldn't form the words.

"I had an intimate relationship with my mother for years, Simone. We were unbelievably close, in EVERY way."

Simone sat and stared at Josh in disbelief.

"I ... I just can't believe this. I mean, I've heard about this kind of thing. But I never actually thought they happened. Well, that is until..."

Simone realized she had almost said the words that she tried so desperately to keep inside her for so long, yet that she had wanted to share with someone so many times.

"Yes, Simone? Until... ?"

"Until I found myself in that kind of relationship myself," she replied as her tears came back in full force.

Josh took Simone's hand and held it while she cried. Both of them were thankful they had been given a table in the corner of the restaurant that was was very private.

"It's O.K., Simone, I understand, really. It's O.K."

"You don't know how many times I've wanted to say that to someone, to anyone," she said as the tears continued to flow.

"I do know, Simone. I promise you, I know."

This conversation left Simone thinking she must have imagined the whole thing. Could she really have found a decent guy who she could talk to about her relationship with Kevin? She wondered about his relationship with his mother. How did it start? Do they still do it? She also wondered how she felt about it, but she quickly realized that she had no right to judge Josh after she had been sleeping with and had a baby by her own brother.

Simone was elated when she saw how well Kevin took to Josh. The two got along immediately, partly because Josh was careful not to overstep his bounds. He knew he was only the new boyfriend. He knew about Simone and Kevin (although he of course wouldn't breathe a word). And he knew how important Kevin was to Simone, which meant that if he wanted a future with her, he would need to have one with Kevin. Much to Simone's delight, Kevin showed none of the jealousy and protectiveness he had exhibited with some of the other men she had tried to get close to. Kevin thought Josh was by far the best of them.

The real test of Simone and Josh's compatibility came when they made love for the first time. Simone put it off for as long as she could, mostly for Kevin's sake. Even though he had slept with a number of other girls at that point, she still felt like she would be cheating on him if she did the same. She knew he would be O.K. with it. He had as much told her so, although he didn't encourage her to be with other men the way she had pushed him to screw other girls. But Simone knew that Kevin approved of Josh and that he would be fine knowing she had gone to bed with him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.