Simone
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

As the reality that Kevin would actually be living with her hit Simone, she felt happier than she had in years. Her husband was not much more than a memory (outside the large child support checks that arrived each month), she her darling daughter and her loving brother in her home, and her brother's baby in her belly. Simone knew that most of the world would more than frown on the part involving her carrying her brother's baby, but she didn't care.

Not only had Greg lost interest in Simone in the final year or two of their marriage, but he barely touched her once she had become pregnant with their daughter. Kevin on the other hand, couldn't get enough of Simone's pregnant body. He couldn't keep his hands off of her when they were alone at home, such as when the baby was asleep or in her playpen in another room. There were even times when Kevin couldn't help touching her in public, which Simone outwardly discouraged sternly, but internally totally loved. And every chance he got, Kevin showed his love for his sister physically.

Simone knew her sex drive had increased during her first pregnancy. But since Greg barely ever touched her, much less made love to her, she never knew if it was being pregnant or being neglected that made her so horny. In either case, she made it through the first pregnancy by constantly masturbating in order to keep her sanity. But things were very different this time around. While Simone was even hornier than before, she never got to experience a moment of sexual frustration. Not only was her teenage brother able to cum many times in a night and still get hard almost on command, he liked nothing more than to share his erections with his horny sister. Kevin made love to Simone every night; as many times as she could handle. And the bigger she got, the more attracted Simone was to him.

One thought that never escaped either of them was the idea that Simone's friend Monica had shown interest in tasting Simone's milk straight from the source. They didn't talk about it much, but both thought of it often, as did Monica. One afternoon when Simone was nearing the third trimester of her pregnancy, the opportunity arose once again. Kevin was at school and Monica came for a visit. Although Monica had once frowned on Simone's intimate relationship with her little brother, she had become their biggest (and only) ally. As Monica saw Simone and Kevin's relationship grow, as well as seeing how attentive Kevin was to his pregnant sister, any reservations Monica had melted away.

This particular visit of Monica's started out like any other. She came in and the two chatted randomly. Then the conversation turned to Simone and Kevin, as it always did. Monica had become a kind of junkie when it came to hearing about what big sister and little brother were doing in bed. Talking about it made Simone very excited and wet between the legs, and when Monica had gone and Kevin returned home from school, she always jumped and gave him a blow job right in the front hall, barely letting him put down his book bag. And although she never admitted it to Simone, Monica would go home and get herself off at the first chance she could get.

After the sex talk was complete, Simone usually got the baby to breastfeed, which she did in front of Monica without reservation. This day Simone couldn't help revisiting the discussion they had months before.

"Remember when you tasted my milk on your finger?" Simone asked her friend.

"Remember?" Monica replied. "Are you crazy? I think about it constantly."

"Seriously? Why?" Simone asked.

"I don't know exactly," Monica lied, knowing full well that she thought about it all the time because she wanted another chance to do it. But she kept her cool. "I just think it sounded like something interesting that I've never done before. Why do you ask, anyway?"

"I don't know," Simone answered nonchalantly as she took the baby from her breast, then took her into the next room for her nap. When Simone returned, it was clear to Monica that her lactating friend had something in mind, as she had neglected to put her breast back into the nursing bra. "I guess I was just wondering if you still wanted to try."

This was what Monica had hoped to hear. The look in her eyes told Simone all she needed to know. Monica's answer was a resounding "Yes." Simone walked across the room to where Monica was sitting. When Kevin returned home early, which both Simone and Monica had hoped he would, he found his sister sitting on the couch wearing neither her top nor her nursing bra, and Monica on her knees between Simone's legs holding one of Simone's breasts in both hands while she sucked the areola firmly. Simone was caressing her own other breast with her hands as milk dribbled out and down her stomach.

Simone saw Kevin standing in the doorway watching them. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be, even though he had said a number of times that he liked the idea of seeing Monica sucking on her boobs. But the slight grin on his face told Simone that her little brother was on board with the proceedings. She let Monica nurse away, totally unaware that the visitor she was hoping for had arrived. Simone kept an eye on Kevin's crotch and soon she thought she saw a bulge emerging, which confirmed when he began rubbing it. Without saying a word to Monica, Simone crooked her finger and beckoned Kevin to come to her. When he was a few steps away she pointed to the boob that wasn't currently being sucked. Kevin got the message.

Monica was only slightly startled when she felt Kevin kneel down next to her in front of Simone. She knew he should be home soon and she was not sorry he was there. She let Simone's nipple slip from her mouth long enough to greet Kevin with a naughty smile before returning to her station. Kevin quickly joined in, first kissing his sister's other breast and nipple, then licking around the areola then finally drawing the nipple into his mouth. The only time Simone experienced both of her breasts expressing milk at one time was when she used her dual pump ... which wasn't very often with a hungry baby and a horny brother around all the time. But this was much better. As was the caresses that both Monica and Kevin began lavishing on her bare belly.

Before long Kevin removed his shirt and pressed his chest against his sister's stomach. When Monica saw Kevin without his shirt she instinctively put her hand on his back. Kevin felt instantly nervous and he looked up at Simone to see her reaction.

"It's O.K. with me if she touches you, Sweetheart. Is it O.K. with you?"

Kevin looked at Monica, smiled and then nodded his head. she continued exploring his back, then his shoulders as she continued to pay attention to Simone's boob.

"Why don't you take your shirt off too, Mon?" Simone whispered.

Monica leaned back and obliged Simone's request and she was soon topless except for her bra.

"Come on, Mon," Simone cajoled, "join the party. Take it off."

Although feeling slight reluctance at taking the step, Monica reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, slid the straps off her shoulders, pulled the cups from her boobs and dropped the garment to the floor. All three seemed more relaxed once everyone was naked from the waist up. Kevin had tentatively returned Monica's back and shoulder caresses, periodically looking to Simone for any sign of disapproval. Instead he sense only encouragement from her.

While both were kissing Simone's round stomach, Kevin slid his hand onto one of Monica's bare breasts. He did so more because he felt it was what he was supposed to do than from a burning desire to touch another woman's tit. Nevertheless, he did like the way Monica's breast felt in his hand. Again, Simone gave a smile of approval. Monica picked up on this and acted on it, turning toward Kevin and pulling him to her for a kiss. Since it was she who had initiated, and since his sister seemed to approve of everything so far, Kevin found pleasure in returning the kiss.

"I like that," Simone cooed. "I like seeing the two of you kissing."

Kevin turned toward Monica and embraced her fully as their kiss deepened.

"Ohhh, yessss... ," Simone whispered. "Don't stop. I really, really like that."

Within seconds Simone was sliding her hand into her sweat pants and inside her panties, where she found what she had expected ... a very wet pussy. She thrilled at her own touch as she watched Monica and Kevin get more turned on by each other. Several minutes later Simone had removed her pants and panties entirely and had gotten Monica and Kevin to do the same. Monica sucked in a little gasp as she saw Kevin's very hard cock.

"Shit, Simone," she said, "you said it was nice, but I didn't know it was gorgeous."

"Damn right," Simone replied. "That's my little brother for you."

The sudden attention on him made Kevin blush, which in turn made the two women giggle.

"It's O.K., Kev," Simone said soothingly. "Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a good thing for women to like your cock. And I think Monica likes yours almost as much as I do."

Kevin tried hard to swallow his discomfort, which he did with much effort. He then saw his sister beckon Monica between her legs. Soon Monica was on all fours, her face buried in Simone's dripping wet crotch. Kevin sat on the side and watched Monica eat his sister's cunt. Despite feeling embarrassed about what they said about his dick, he didn't mind stroking it while Monica went to town on his sister. It was what Simone asked him to do next that really made Kevin uneasy.

"Mon," she began, "how would you feel about having a little of that done to you? You're in the perfect position."

Monica looked up at Simone, then over at Kevin sitting nearby. She thought for a moment before responding.

"I think I'd like that," Monica replied.

It was Kevin who showed his reluctance.

"Are you serious, Simone?" he said. "You really want me to? I mean, really WANT me to?"

"Yes, Sweetheart," Simone replied. "I want you to lick Monica from behind. What's the matter? You do it to me all the time."

Although moments before he had been comfortable being naked with these two women, Kevin's shyness suddenly kicked in. And despite how articulate he could be at times, he was suddenly at a loss for words. What Kevin was not able to say was that while he loved doing that with Simone, he wasn't sure how he felt about doing it with another woman. He still wasn't completely sure he was O.K. with Monica burying her face his sister's cunt. Sucking the milk from her tits was one thing, eating her pussy was another. But Kevin couldn't say these things, especially in front of Monica.

"You don't have to, Kevin, Honey. I'd like you to, but don't feel you have to."

"I know I don't," Kevin said quietly.

"You really don't, Sweetheart. I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

Kevin could tell that Simone really wanted him to do it, so he put his discomfort aside and moved toward Monica's ass, which was in the air as she leaned into Simone for more tongue work. Kevin sidled up to Monica's ass and rubbed his abs against her. She moaned as she licked, indicating she liked the touch of his body. Soon Kevin was kissing Monica's behind, which brought more moaning. He thought that Monica really did have a beautiful backside and before long his kisses had turned into tongue probes, first in and around Monica's pussy, then around the world of her tight asshole.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.