Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Kevin was not able to come over the day that Monica almost tasted Simone's Milk straight from the tap. But Simone enjoyed herself alone in bed, thinking of how much fun it would be to have Monica sucking on her boobs. The next day Kevin did come over and even spent the night. While he and Simone were laying naked in bed after putting the baby down for what at that point might be most of the night, Simone decided to tell Kevin about her almost-encounter with Monica.

"A funny thing happened today," Simone said.

"Yeah? What?" Kevin replied.

"Monica was over and ... Hey, did I ever tell you about the time she tasted my milk?"

"What? When was that? No, you didn't tell me."

"It was back when you and I were just getting going together. Monica and I were talking about my situation with you and the subject of how much you love to suck on my tits."

"That's right," Kevin said as he leaned toward Simone and began sucking her leaking nipple.

"See? I was right!" Simone said with a chuckle. "You do love it! Anyway, she got really curious and she said she wanted to taste my milk."

"What did you do?"

"She took some from my nipple with her finger and put it in her mouth."

"Did she like it?" Kevin asked as he went back and forth between nipples.

"I think so. But she also said that she would be interested in sucking some herself sometime."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously. What would you think about that?"

"Me? I think it would be cool."

"Really? You would?"

"Yeah. Is that what happened today?"

"Well, not quite. But almost."

"What happened, then?"

"She was just about to, you know ... put her mouth on my boob, when her phone alarm went off and she had to leave to get her kids."

"Did she do anything at all?"

"She just touched my boob a little."

"Too bad," Kevin said.

"Why? Do you like that idea?" Simone asked.

"Yeah, I guess. It seems cool."

"You really wouldn't mind?"

"Why would I mind, Simone? She's your good friend, right? And she's cool about us. I kind of like the sound of it. When are you gonna do it for real?"

"Do you really want me to do this or something?"

"It doesn't matter or anything. But yea, it sounds good."

Simone reached under the sheets to check on a hunch.

"Doesn't matter, huh? Then how come your dick is hard as a rock?

"Ummmm ... because I'm in bed naked with you, maybe?"

"Oh, you say the sweetest things, Kev! Just for that, I'm gonna climb on top of you!"

Kevin got in position on his back and Simone indeed climbed on. She immediately began rubbing her pussy back and forth over Kevin's erection. As she moved forward, she hung her tits over his face and dripped milk there. He stuck his tongue out and licked each nipple. Simone was wet and moving down on Kevin's cock in to time at all.

"Ohhhhhh, Simone ... I love to be inside you."

"You like to be in my pregnant pussy, little brother? Pregnant with your baby? I love it too, by the way."

"Yes, I do like that ... your pregnant pussy."

"I'm gonna show soon, you know."

"Good."

"My belly's starting to get a little more round already."

"That's good. I want to see you pregnant."

"You do? MMMmmmmmm ... you feel so good inside me. Ohhh fuck yeah..."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"I'm so glad, Kevin. I want you to like my pregnant body."

"I know I will."

Simone rode up and down slowly, grinding into him when she got his cock all the way inside. He ran his hands up and down her arms and over her shoulders. He caressed and squeezed her tits and pinched the nipples to make her milk squirt on his face and chest.

"Ohh, you naughty boy. You like my milk, huh Kev?"

"You know I do."

"So, do you really think I should let Monica suck my tits?"

"Sure."

"Does that turn you on ... thinking about her mouth on my boobs?"

"Maybe a little."

"It does me ... a lot, I think," Simone commented."

Kevin moved his hands to Simone's hips and followed her motions up and down on his pole.

"Good. I'm glad," Kevin said. "I like that it turns you on."

"OOOOhhhhhh fuck yeah, that feels so good, Kevin. Oohhh ... ooohhhhhhhh ... You know what might really turn me on?"

"What?"

"If you watched her suck my tits. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, oohhhhh fuck yessssss!"

"Are you serious? AAahhhh, I love fucking you. It's sooooo good, Simone."

"It is ... it's so wonderful. And yes, I'm serious. Would you want to watch her do that to me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.