Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 15

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Simone was sure she knew what Kevin was going to attempt, and she couldn't believe it. She wasn't able to close her legs because he was between them. She couldn't move far from her place on the bed because her vagina was filled with Kevin's semen and she wanted it to stay pooled around her cervix. Simone hadn't been ready for Kevin to do what he was about to do because she feared that it would turn him off from the act altogether. But THIS ... doing this NOW would surely keep him from ever licking a woman's pussy again.

"Kevin, I'm serious! This is not the time! It ... it'll make me uncomfortable!," Simone whined.

"Well, I'm gonna try it and if it makes you too uncomfortable, I'll stop," Kevin remarked.

"Kevin, I said ... oooooooohhhhhhhhh..." Simone's words were interrupted by her own moans. "Ffffuuuuuck..."

Kevin had put his mouth directly on his sister's very wet and sticky mound, without giving a second thought to what he had just shot in there. Simone didn't realize that, although most heterosexual men develop an aversion to their own cum somewhere in their early twenties (even though they want their women to take it in their mouths, swallow it, get it shot on their faces, etc.), Kevin was too young to even care if his cum was in her pussy. He had been masturbating for nearly two years and he never paid a great deal of attention to what shot out of his cock. Although he did notice when it turned from mostly clear, fairly clear and slippery, to milky white and a little more globular.

But in this moment, all he wanted was to put his mouth on Simone's pussy and bring her to orgasm. And put his mouth on her he did. If Simone had not been writhing about in ecstasy, she might have wondered how this could possibly be her little brother's first time eating a woman. But the only rational thought she could muster amid her fierce moans and undulations was that most of Kevin's ejaculate would stay inside her provided she didn't turn her hips too much. Any fear that Kevin wouldn't not like cunnilingus vanished from Simone's mind entirely the moment his powerful tongue came in contact with her clit.

Kevin had begun this new adventure by putting his entire mouth immediately onto Simone's pussy, just as though he were kissing her on the mouth. And also in the same fashion, he did not hesitate to stick his tongue into the warm, wet hole and swirl it around. He then went quickly to running his tongue around her swollen clitoris. Once again, Kevin was running on instinct. He had an innate sense of what to do, based on Simone's instructions for how he should stimulate her with his hand. And also as before, his instinct told him what felt good to his woman, and in what measure. Of course that wasn't a challenge in this case, as Simone fairly melted as soon as his mouth touched her mound.

Kevin even saw an opportunity for humor in the situation and he took advantage of it.

"Do you want me to stop, Simone?" he asked innocently as he lifted his head from its target.

"What?" Simone replied, trying to come back from the Nirvana Kevin had put her in so she could answer him. "What? What did you say?"

"I asked you if you wanted me to stop now. I told you I would if it made you feel uncomfortable. Do you feel uncomfortable, Simone?"

It took a few seconds for Simone's brain to register the fact that her brother was making a joke.

"Oh, funny, you little twerp," she said as she grabbed the back of his head. "Don't even think about stopping!"

Simone pushed Kevin's face directly back onto her vulva and held it there as he resumed his furious licking.

"OOOOHHHHHHH, hhhhhooooooooo fuck! Oh, Kevin! Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!"

Kevin was in his glory. He licked all around his sister's sloppy pussy. To him, the fact that he was licking his own cum only meant that Simone's pussy was slipperier than it might have otherwise been which allowed him to slide his mouth around more freely. He licked up and down, he licked on either side of her labia, he continually put his tongue in her hole, and he sucked her clit while he flicked it with the tip of his tongue. There was no wondering if Simone was going to cum this time. The fact that she had been fucked five times (three times by Greg and two times now with Kevin) made her into a volcano waiting to erupt. And erupt she did.

When Simone began screaming in her orgasm, Kevin thought about what a good thing it was that the baby was with Monica. The noise Simone was making would have awakened her for sure. And, Kevin was beside himself with pride knowing that he could elicit such astounding sounds of joy from Simone. He kept right on licking as she bucked and squirmed under his face. Finally she grabbed his head again and pushed it firmly into her pussy as her orgasm began to wane. He lifted his nose to breathe, but otherwise he stayed in place, with his tongue still swirling gently in Simone's hole.

When the waves had calmed, Simone released Kevin's head and he bounded back up the bed to lie beside her. She took one look at his glazed face and burst out laughing. After that, she pulled him to her and planted a huge kiss on his very wet mouth. Finally she took part of the bed sheet and wiped everything off of his face.

"What, the fuck, was that?" Simone asked.

"Why, did you like it?" Kevin said with a grin.

"Like it ... duhhh, yeah, I think so. What the hell, Kevin? I said I didn't want you to. I didn't want you to lick me after you had just cum inside me."

"Why not?"

"Well..." Simone said, feeling slightly stumped by his question. "Well, because ... you know ... you might think it's gross."

"Do YOU think it was gross?" Kevin asked.

"I ... well, no. I didn't think so, but..."

"Me either. I just wanted to lick your pussy and make you cum, Simone. It didn't matter at all if I had just cum inside you."

"Really?" Simone asked. "You really didn't mind?"

"No, why should I?" Kevin replied.

"Well, most guys would think it was way too weird to do that, I think."

"Not me."

Simone stopped to think for a few moments to consider Kevin's answer.

"Well, in that case ... I fucking loved it, Kevin! Nobody's ever done that to me before."

"Really? You mean, after they came inside you?"

"Really. Yes, that's what I mean. I don't think most guys would do that, like I said. Although I never asked, I guess."

"I don't see what the big deal is. But if you liked it, I'll do it again."

"You know what I wanted to do for a second? This is so fucking bad."

"What?"

"If I wasn't trying to keep your cum inside me, I wanted to climb right on your face."

"That would be O.K. with me. It sounds cool."

"Ooohhh ... sweet bird of youth. You are so beautiful and innocent, Kevin. I'm so glad that you're all mine."

Simone decided she couldn't wait any longer to get up. She hoped she had kept Kevin's seed inside her long enough to make a difference. Of course, she knew there was more where that came from. His sperm would regenerate just like her breast milk did. She and Kevin got up, Simone steadied her knees, which were weak from her orgasm, then they put on robes (Kevin had left his own robe there from a previous visit) and went downstairs to get something to eat. That is, after Simone wiped up the semen that cascaded down her legs as soon as her feet hit the floor.

By the time the morning arrived, Kevin had cum inside Simone five more times. The first three ejaculations were achieved fairly effortlessly. But after that, Kevin's penis needed a little coaxing. Simone delighted in sucking Kevin back to erection, or massaging his cock with her milking teats. But, little trooper that he was, Kevin got erect the last two times and shot all the sperm he could produce into her.

After the first two loads had been delivered in the missionary position, Simone explained to Kevin how to fuck her from behind (that covered three more loads, followed by another missionary shot). They both liked doggie style very much, and Simone again stayed in position for a while after each injection. She also had Kevin cuddle up behind her and enter her from there. This position felt very intimate to both Kevin and Simone. And, it afforded them the opportunity to fall asleep, Kevin holding Simone close, while the sperm did their thing. Neither of them would ever know it, but it was during this round of lovemaking, while they lay asleep with Kevin's penis just barely still in Simone's vagina, that she became pregnant.

Soon after the love-in, Simone found that her plan had worked and she was indeed carrying Kevin's baby. Kevin was thrilled, although much of the reason was that he could tell how happy it made Simone. Although Simone never said it out loud, everyone naturally assumed the baby was fathered by Greg. Simone's parents, and most everyone else was puzzled at how she could be so happy about a pregnancy when her scoundrel husband had just left her. But she was happy nonetheless.

It took more than a year to work out the legal details with Greg's attorneys. When all was said and done, Simone had full custody of both children (once the second was born) and Greg had no visitation rights (not that he had requested any). He did have a large alimony and child support payment to make to Simone each month.

The combination of Greg having left Simone and their child, plus Simone's pregnancy caused a change in Monica's heart. Any negativity toward Simone and Kevin melted away. She had been a good friend to Simone prior to the start of the Kevin chapter, but she now became their encourager (their only one, since no one else knew about their behind-closed-doors relationship). And even though the relationship with Kevin took off well, Simone still needed a friend to talk with about it, as all people need someone to talk to in that way at one time or another.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.