Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Over the next 24 hours, Simone carried on her routine, including taking two home pregnancy tests and stopping by a local clinic for a real test; all of which were negative. Simone then made her way home after running a few errands, baby in tow. She couldn't wait until Kevin came over after school. He hadn't stayed over the night before because his parents wanted some time with him. As Simone entered her kitchen, the first thing she saw as she came into the kitchen was a single rose and a note on the table.

"Oh fuck," she said half aloud. "If that's from Greg ... it can't be. He's gone. He had better be gone."

Simone was so concerned that the note might be a hollow gesture from her husband that she did not consider the obvious. She stood and stared at them. If they were from Greg, she knew she would be both angry and sad, each in great measure. She slid her finger under the flap of the envelope and ripped the top open. He couldn't have come back, could he? She pulled the note roughly out of its container and cautiously opened it. It read:

"YES! For Sure!! Yeah!!! (p.s. I'll be over after school!)"

The rose and note were from Kevin. Simone's felt an enormous release of anxiety, followed immediately by an incredible swelling to overflow of excitement and passion. He wanted her. He wanted to be with her. As crazy as it might seem (and it seemed very crazy to everyone in the loop, which consisted of Simone, Kevin and Monica), Simone desperately wanted Kevin, and his baby. She felt that the only way she could get over the debacle her marriage had become was to make a completely new start; an insane, risky, reckless and passionate new start. And the new start was named Kevin.

Simone knew Kevin would be home from school in approximately an hour and a half. She looked to the night ahead and realized that her seduction plan would be hampered by the need to feed and change the baby every few hours. She called Monica and enlisted her help. To Simone's surprise, Monica agreed right away, with no questions or judgments. Simone then went to work with her breast pump, expressing as much milk for the baby as she could. She hoped that what she pumped, plus the bottles she had stored in her freezer over the last few days would last the night, so that Monica wouldn't be stuck with a crying baby which she couldn't feed. Simone thought briefly that there wouldn't be any milk for Kevin to suck from her breasts, but she quickly realized her mammaries would be filled-up by Mother Nature soon enough.

Simone had hoped to have pumped, gotten the baby's things together, driven her to Monica's and returned in time to get herself ready for Kevin. Unfortunately, the pumping had taken longer than anticipated and Simone found herself racing back from Monica's with the new agenda of just making it there before Kevin arrived. She got there with only a few minutes to spare. She ran into the kitchen and on the back of Kevin's note wrote the word, "upstairs" in big letters. She figured the first thing he would do when he got home was to check and see if she had read his note. She was right.

Barely ten minutes after placing her one-word note on the table, grabbing the rose and racing upstairs, Simone heard Kevin enter the house. She could hear him below as he entered the kitchen. She heard his book bag hit the floor. She knew when he had crossed the room and was standing by table looking at her note. Next she heard Kevin ascending the stairs. Then he was at the bedroom door. Simone was in bed, sitting against the headboard with the covers pulled up over her breasts.

"Hey Kiddo," she said, trying not to sound nervous.

"Hey," Kevin replied tentatively, not knowing what to do next.

"I was hoping to have time to get ready for you, Kev. You know ... put on something sexy, spray on some perfume, touch-up my make-up. But I ran out of time, so all I have for you is me."

"Are you serious? I don't need any of that stuff. You're all I want."

"Well, then get undressed and get your ass in here," Simone said with a swell of emotion rising in her throat. "We have work to do."

This brought her nervousness out in a giggle, which made Kevin smile. He got his clothes off faster than Simone thought possible. Moments later she was pulling back the covers and beckoning him into her bed. He quickly occupied the open space next to her.

"Hi," Kevin said as he scooted down the bed to meet Simone, who had moved in the same direction, so that her elbow was now on the pillow.

"Hi, Kev," Simone responded. "So ... you wanna do this with me, huh? Are you sure, Honey? This is really serious, you know. I want to make sure you..."

Kevin interrupted Simone with a passionate kiss. He put his hand behind her head and pulled her face to his. Rather than trying to continue her little speech, Simone got the message: "Shut up and come here." Kevin wanted her and he wanted to fulfill her wish to get pregnant. Simone did not feel the need for any more reassurance. What she did feel was Kevin's fully erect penis against her leg. She noted that he was ready for action incredibly quickly. Clearly plenty of blood was flowing to her brother's genitals, which bode well for the sex marathon Simone had planned.

"Oh, Kevin," Simone began, "I'm so, so glad you're here. I can't tell you how much I've wanted this."

"Me too, Simone," Kevin said. "Really glad."

Many things went through Simone's mind. She wanted her mouth all over Kevin. She considered letting him perform oral sex on her to get her good and wet. She wanted him to nurse at her breasts endlessly. But in the end, she knew there would be plenty of time for those things. She had to maintained focus.

"I want you inside me, whenever you're ready, Kevin Sweetheart," Simone said softly. "But I can't wait too much longer or I'll go crazy."

That was all the encouragement Kevin needed, for he wanted her too, desperately. He had scarcely been able to think of anything else ever since Simone had asked her life-changing question. Kevin truly loved Simone. He wanted to make love to her and he wanted to be close to her for as long as possible. He knew there was no way to tell exactly how everything would turn out. Even at his young age, he was aware that there was much going on that he didn't really understand. But Kevin not only loved his sister passionately, he also trusted her. If she said they could make things work if he got her pregnant, then they could.

Kevin put his hand on Simone's shoulder and gently pushed her from her side to her back, and then he climbed on top of her. Simone spread her legs for him. She slipped her hand down to her vagina and found that it had gotten very wet, almost as quickly as Kevin's hard-on had sprung up. She grasped Kevin's extremely hard cock and noted that she couldn't remember ever feeling a more firm erection in her life.

"I don't want to wait at all, Simone."

A big smile came to Simone's face and a chuckle escaped her mouth.

"What?" Kevin inquired as he looked down into Simone's face. "What's so funny?"

"Ohhh, nothing, Honey," She replied. "Just something I've been thinking about saying to you."

"What? Tell me."

"It's too silly, Kev."

"No, really. I want to know, Simone."

"O.K.," Simone said as she exhaled. "I've, I've been wanting to tell you, 'Stick me with this thing! Come on Kevin, I want it inside me! Just do it! Just stick it inside me already! I can't stand it! I want your cock in my pussy!"

"That's not so funny. I like it."

Simone looked up at Kevin and saw the passion and determination in his eyes. He obviously wanted this as much as she did.

"Then do it," Simone whispered. "Do it, Kevin. Stick it in me." Simone held the end of Kevin's shaft in her hand and rubbed the glans against her moist lips. "Oh, shit! Wait a minute!"

Kevin feared that Simone had suddenly changed her mind. But this was not the case. Simone reached up near her head and pulled a pillow down.

"Back up for a second, Sweetheart." She lifted up her hips and inserted the pillow underneath her butt.

"What's that for?" Kevin asked.

"Well, it lets you get deeper inside me, which should feel really good to us both. But more importantly, it helps make sure as much of your stuff stays around my cervix for as long as possible."

"Your cervix is the opening where the sperm swim up to find your egg, right?"

"Kevin, have you been doing your homework? I'm pretty damned impressed."

"It was no big deal," Kevin said.

"No, it was a really big deal, Kevin. Thank you for caring so much and for taking this so seriously. I really love you, Sweetheart."

Kevin's eyes widened as he took-in his sister's words. She had told him she loved him many times during his lifetime. But this was clearly very different. He wouldn't have been able to fully articulate it, but he knew that these words, said in this way meant that she loved him in the same way he loved her.

"I love you too, Simone."

"Good, Sweetheart. I'm so glad. Now, stick me with that thing, already!"

He was back between her legs and she was holding his swollen glans at the point of entry. Instinctively he pushed his hips downward, putting pressure against Simone's pussy with his cock.

"Right there, Sweetheart. Now, pull back just a little so you can get wetter, then go in again."

Kevin followed Simone's instructions and a few seconds later, he was inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.