Simone
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

"Are you out of your mind?" Monica said, loudly enough to make Simone jump slightly.

"Monica, take it easy, O.K.?" Simone requested.

"Well, seriously, Simone. Didn't you think this kind of thing might raise my energy level just a bit?"

"I guess so. I don't know. It all seems right to me."

"Your husband just left you. And now you intend to have sex with your brother, your very little brother. And to top it off, you want him to impregnate you. That seems right to you?"

"Well, maybe not totally. On the other hand, given the circumstances, it actually feels incredibly right to me."

"This is really going too far, Honey."

"Why, Monica? Greg left me. That's a fact. And the only thing that kept him from just packing up and leaving me completely unaware was that I had enough of a bad feeling that I looked in his briefcase and saw the tickets."

"I know, Honey. And I still can't believe Greg was such an ass."

"Well, believe it, Monica."

"I do, Simone. I'm sorry to sound so critical. It's just that it seems like you're taking an already super complex situation and making it worse."

"Believe me, Greg hitting the road takes away a ton of the complexity."

"Maybe so. But I still don't think it can possibly be as finished with Greg as you think it is right now."

"I know there will be things that have to be dealt with down the road. But as far as my heart is concerned, it's DONE. And truthfully, I think that goes for Greg too. I had the strongest feeling that when he left, he left for good. And now, as far as I'm concerned, I'm clutching to the only things that make sense to me in this craziness."

"And those are?"

"Those are how much Kevin cares about me and I care about him, plus how much I love being a mom."

"O.K., but even if you consummate your relationship with Kevin, do you have to go to the level of getting pregnant by him, Simone? No matter how you look at it, he's just a kid. Why can't you wait to meet someone else and have another baby then?"

"Here's how I see it," Simone began. "Nothing is going to change with my desire for Kevin. I'm going to make love to him very soon. I just can't wait any longer. AND I really want to have another baby, now. I can't even believe I wanted that badly enough that I tried to trap Greg with it. I thought it was just about Greg. But I see now that it had just as much with me really wanting another baby."

"What? Wait a minute. You didn't tell me that part."

"When Greg came home without warning, he wanted sex that night ... not to make love to his wife because he had missed her ... he wanted a fuck and nothing more. He was such an ass that I didn't want to, even though for weeks it was all I could dream of to be in bed with him. But then it dawned on me that if I were to get pregnant, then he would have to pay more attention to me, especially if I had two of his children at home."

"Simone, that absolutely does not sound like you at all."

"I know that! Don't you think I know how desperate I've gotten? I know it! Trying to force Greg to care for me and his child, or children, in any way is completely counter-intuitive for me. I see what a big mistake that would have been."

"So, you had sex with Greg without protection?"

"Yes. The first time."

"Tell me again why you want to have another baby right now," Monica said.

"I just do. And I don't want to wait for years to do it. I'm sure Greg won't be back. And if he did come back, I wouldn't want him. Who knows how long it might be until I meet someone, get to know them, get over my baggage from Greg, get married again and then have a baby? Years? And besides, I don't have any baggage where Kevin is concerned."

"I think you have a lot of baggage just waiting to be packed there, Sweetie!"

"I don't know, Monica. I know you're probably right. But I just can't tell you how good it feels with him. I know how crazy it sounds; how crazy it IS! You don't have to tell me again." Simone paused to think. "It's funny. That's something that Kevin has said to me several times. 'Don't tell me again that brothers and sisters don't have this kind of relationship. I know that perfectly well. I don't need to hear it again.'"

"Kevin says that?"

"Yes."

"That seems like a pretty mature thing to say."

"See? I'm telling you, Monica. He is special. He understands me. He's so much more mature than his years.

"I'm starting to see that. But, roll back for a minute. What did you mean; you didn't use protection with Greg the 'first time?'"

"Well, like I said, I wanted to get pregnant because I thought it would keep him home, and because I want another baby." Monica nodded. "I figured that if I said nothing about getting pregnant, Greg would just assume that either I couldn't get pregnant, or that I would take care of protection. And I was right. I went in the bathroom and just conveniently forgot to put my diaphragm in. And when I came out, he didn't say a word. He just fucked me and went right to sleep."

"I see. And then?"

"Then I had my time of crying and sadness in the bathroom. But the next morning I was going to try again. The truth is that I had decided to really try and make the marriage work. I had dropped Kevin and the baby at my mom and dad's, and then I came home to really make Greg feel welcome. I told him to wait on the couch while I went upstairs to get ready for him. That's when I had the feeling I should look in his briefcase."

"Wow. And you just didn't go downstairs and kill him when you found out what he was up to, huh?"

"I thought about it. Well, not really, of course. But my brain pretty quickly formulated a plan to get some form of revenge on him. So this time I put in my diaphragm, with a good dose of spermicide to boot. I put on lingerie, which was hard to get myself to do because I hated Greg so much in that moment, not to mention that I haven't totally lost all the baby weight ... which my husband so sweetly pointed out, by the way. But I did it, anyway. I went down and acted like nothing was wrong. Well, that's not totally true."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I was really aggressive with him ... way more than I've ever been before. He couldn't figure out what had gotten into me. I wanted him to fuck me more than once. I pretty much demanded it, and he did it. But also, for some reason he wanted to play with my boobs and suck them and everything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.