Simone
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Greg was awakened in a way he had not been for years. He awoke to the delightful feeling of having his penis sucked to erection. He could scarcely believe his eyes when he looked down and saw that Simone had opened his robe and was kneeling next to the couch with his semi-hard cock in her mouth.

"Holy shit, Simone!" He exclaimed. "What the hell is all this about?"

"Oh, Greg," she cooed after removing his member from her mouth, "After the things you said this morning, I just wanted to get things off on the right foot. I know you really weren't yourself last night. That's why I wanted the baby to stay at my mom's this afternoon. So I could do this ... and a lot more."

"Wow! Ohhh, that feels sooo good, Simone."

Greg reached his hand out and placed it on Simone's head, then guided her up and down as she swallowed his now fully erect dick all the way down. He was flabbergasted when she not only took him in to the hilt, but then stuck out her tongue and licked his balls at the same time.

"Ohhh, phew!" Simone said as she came quickly back-up, her face slightly red and gobs of saliva falling out of her mouth. "I haven't done that in a while. You like it, Baby?"

"Holy fuck, yes! I can't imagine when you last deep-throated me."

"I just love your dick, Greg. I want to get it as far inside me as I can."

Simone went back down for another gagging swallow as Greg's eyes rolled back in his head. When she came back up, after spitting out more gobs of spit, she stood up so her husband could see what she was wearing. He had not seen her in her purple baby-doll with the matching panties (or any other slinky outfit) for many months. Simone didn't think she would fit into some of her more form-fitting lingerie and in fact, it was a stretch to contain her breasts in this outfit. But even though her abs were not what they had been pre-baby, as her husband had so helpfully pointed out the night before, she thought the get-up would get his attention. And it did.

"You look great, Honey,"

"I'm so glad you like it," Simone said, giving a little twirl. "Can you sit up for me Sweetie?"

Greg was happy to comply with her wishes. He raised himself up and sat against the back of the couch, his feet on the floor and his erection pointing up out of his lap. Simone reached between her legs and pulled aside the silky material of her panties, then climbed on and straddled her husband.

"Whoa, girl," Greg said. "You're workin' fast today."

"I just can't wait to have you inside me again, Greg. Last night was just not enough for me."

"Glad to oblige, little cowgirl," he said in response. "How about those tits too? You wanted me to suck 'em last night, I think. Isn't that right?"

Simone had positioned Greg's very hard and very wet cock at the entrance to her vaginal canal. She then began to lower herself onto his pole.

"Just fuck me. That's what I want. To get fucked by this big cock that I'm starting to ride right now."

"O.K. Baby. You ride me all you want."

Simone moved up and down several inches at a time, using the saliva she had coated Greg's dick with as her lubrication, as her canal was fairly dry.

"Come on ... I want that thing all the way inside me. Fuck me. Fuck me with that thing. MMMm ... it feels so big and hard inside me."

"Oh, Simone, Honey! It feels so good! You're so gorgeous. I haven't seen you looking or acting this sexy in a long time."

"Goooood," Simone growled. "I'm glad I could make you so hard and horny. It's just what I wanted to do."

Simone slid up and down on Greg's erect pole with a vengeance. He put his hands on her butt and guided her up and down, although with the way she was bouncing and riding, she needed little help. Greg then slid his hands onto her hips and up her sides, finally coming around her back. He pulled her close to him as she kept bouncing. Greg put a hand on the clasp of the bra that went along with the baby doll nightie, intending to open it and free her breasts.

"What if I want to suck those big tits, huh? Let's take this off so I can see 'em."

Simone pushed herself back and sat upright, still fully on top of Greg's lap, but with her upper body away from him.

"No. Not right now. Just leave it on."

"Why, Simone? You wanted me to suck 'em last night. Just let me see."

"I said no," Simone said through her teeth. "I wanna get fucked. That's all for right now, O.K.?"

"O.K., Simone. I can fuck you, no problem."

"Good. That's all I want right now. Just keep fucking me."

Greg was taken aback a bit at Simone's refusal to let him at her breasts. He thought for a few moments that it didn't make sense that the night before she wanted him to suck them and now she was against it. But his pondering lasted only a few seconds, then he was back to the task at hand.

He put his hands back on her ass and bounced her up and down harder than ever. He brought his hips up as he pulled her down. His cock rammed into her to the extent that he thought she might feel pain. But she showed no signs of that.

"Yes! Fuck, fuck, fuck me! Hard! Fuck me!"

"Ohhh, Simone that feels so good. You're so sexy. I'm gonna cum, Honey ... ooohhhh, ohhhh, ohhh..."

Greg wondered for a moment if it was safe to cum inside his wife. The baby was three months old. Could Simone get pregnant now? Surely she would say something if that was a risk. He thought of asking, but then...

"Give me that dick, Greg. Ohhh, fuck me, fuck me, do it! Do it! Yessss!!!"

In a flash Greg decided that the last thing he wanted was to break Simone's mood when she was feeling this sexual. He thought again that it had to be safe or she would have said so. He kept quiet, except for more strenuous grunts and moans. He took firm hold of Simone's hips and pulled her down on him as he shot his load deep inside her pussy.

Simone finally moved fully toward Greg just as he was cumming. She put her arms around him and gripped him tightly as he pulled her down onto his lap. She felt herself being filled with his warmth and she felt the pulsing of his penis as it unloaded inside her.

"Ohhh, Simone!" Greg said through his heavy breathing. "What the fuck did you do to me? That was amazing."

"You fucked me really good, Honey. I guess you really missed me after all, huh? A lot? When do you think you can fuck me again?"

"I don't know. Maybe tonight?"

"No. Now."

"What? Simone, are you kidding? I just came."

"You're still inside me, Greg. You're still pretty hard. I think you can do it again in a few minutes."

"I don't ... I ... maybe I can. I don't know, Simone. Why can't we just do it later?"

"I really want you right now, Greg. I want to feel you fucking me again. You fucked me sooooo good and hard. I want to feel you again. Here, let me get on my back on the couch."

Simone climbed off of Greg's lap and stood up. She slipped off the panties that went with her outfit, then got on her back on the couch, pushing Greg to the side.

"What has gotten into you?" Greg marveled.

"I just want it. Look, you're still hard. Come on, Greg. Do it to me again."

Greg was indeed very turned on by Simone's desperation to have sex with him. He was surprised to see that not only was she right, his penis was still pretty hard, but he felt twitches down there. The thought of her wanting him so bad was having its effect.

"You really want me to try this?"

"Yes, Greg. Get on top of me. Fuck me again. Fuck me just as hard as you did before."

She spread her legs and invited him in between. Greg positioned himself between Simone's open thighs. She reached down and grasped his dick, which was still very slippery from ejaculating insider her, and which was now almost fully erect. Simone guided it to her hole again and began pushing it in.

"Whoa, Tiger," Greg said. "O.K. I think I'm ready to try again. You must think I'm still like eighteen or something."

"You're still plenty young, Greg. Come on, fuck me again. I can feel that you're ready. Give me that big, hard prick."

"O.K., Simone. You got it, Honey." He entered her halfway. "Simone, can you please take your bra off now? I'd really like to do what you asked me for last night."

"I said no! I'm gonna have to pick the baby up soon. She's at my parents' house ... remember? She'll definitely want to breast feed and I have to have enough milk for her."

Greg thought for a moment that he had heard or read somewhere that a nursing mother can produce as much milk as she needs. He wondered if that meant that she wasn't really worried about having enough for the baby. But again, he lost his concentration amid Simone's commands that he fuck her harder.

"That's it, Greg," Simone groaned. "Give me the whole thing. Fuck me with that thing. Fuck me harder."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.