Simone - Cover

Simone

Copyright© 2010 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Simone has a new baby at home. Her husband is often away on business, but among other family members, her thirteen year-old brother Kevin visits often. Simone often breastfeeds the baby while Kevin is over. Kevin not only gets used to seeing Simone do it, but he develops a crush on his sister and wants to do more than watch the action.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Lactation   Pregnancy  

Monica had never seen Simone breastfeed, but the conversation they had just had caused her to watch with great interest. Simone made no pretense of covering up while she nursed. She got a kick out of knowing Monica was looking at her boobs. Monica could tell that Simone's breasts were swollen with milk. She knew her friend was well-built to begin with. But she couldn't believe how big Simone's boobs looked when she took them out of their respective cups.

"So, Greg sucked on those, huh?" Monica asked.

"Yep," Simone replied.

"And you really let Kevin suck them?"

"Just like I told you, Mon."

"Damn, Girl. That is pretty wild."

"Wild, in a good way?"

"Simone, I never would have thought so, but I think I'm seeing it in a good way."

Simone looked up and saw a playful look on her friend's face.

"What's on your mind?" Simone asked.

"Nothing," Monica said somewhat slyly.

"Come on now, Monica. That look meant something."

"What look? I gave a look?"

"Yes, you gave a look! Now what are you thinking?"

"Ohh! I can't believe it, but I'm thinking ... oh, I can't say it."

"Seriously, Monica? After what I just told you, there's something you can't say to me?"

"I guess you're right. I just keep thinking that ... I like the idea of them sucking you and ... tasting your milk. Uuugghhhh! I can't believe I said that!"

"It's O.K., Monica. I know what you mean. I wish Greg would be around to do it a lot more. And I can't tell you how much of a turn-on it's been for Kevin to do it. He loves it. And holy cow, am I producing the milk!"

"Simone?"

"Yes?"

"Do you ... would you ... would you ever..."

"Just spill already! Would I what?"

"Would you ever ... consider letting me taste a little?"

"I knew that's what your dirty mind was thinking," Simone said with a smile.

"Ohh ... now I can't believe I said THAT!" Monica exclaimed.

"I think I'm corrupting you. But seriously, relax, Mon. I don't blame you for being curious about it. It feels really taboo to me for anybody but this little one to be tasting my milk. But that's what's so cool about it. Anyway, how exactly are you wanting to accomplish that?"

"Oh ... well ... I um ... I don't know ... I..."

"Monica, are you saying you want to put your mouth on my nipple?"

"No! Simone, no way! I'm not ... I..."

"Don't be embarrassed, Hon. Seriously. Is that what you want?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean ... what do you think?"

"Well, I don't think it's the end of the world. I think I'd let you. But the one thing I'm not comfortable with is having you do it while the baby's here. And obviously, she's nursing right now. Otherwise I'd let you try. I told you, I don't even let Kevin do that."

"I understand, totally, Simone and I respect that."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.