Trouble in the Forest
Introduction

Copyright© 2010 by Just Anybody

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - A sexually repressed mother and her two teen aged children drive across the country. They have car trouble and seek shelter from a storm with a stranger. Is it possible to become liberated in the middle of non-consensual sex?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Julie Winters is thirty seven years old and has been happily married to her husband, Scott, for seventeen years. Stunningly attractive, with hair the color of chestnuts, a slender frame and a figure that meets the standards of most top line fashion designers, her beauty causes most conversations to stop whenever she enters a restaurant or bar. That she is unaware of this is not due to arrogance or naivete, but rather because whenever she goes into such a place she is in the company of her husband, and is aware only of him. For most of the years, the ones following their graduation from The Ohio State University, they lived in a suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. The early years of their marriage were as wonderful as any young couple could have possibly dreamed. They both found jobs quickly after graduation, he in sales and she as a high school teacher. Their wedding ceremony was perfect, complete with tears of joy, laughter, and a few hundred apparently happy (and well fed) guests. Their honeymoon trip may have been clipped from a vacation magazine. Julie's uncles got together and gave them a month-long yachting vacation on the Riviera following a week in Monte Carlo. A bit opulent? No doubt. More than a bit. But all of her uncles have been extremely successful in their respective businesses, and to them (and in comparison to what they gave their own daughters) this was a pretty mild trip. It didn't matter to Julie and Scott. They were delighted. The entire month was dreamy; they were waited on constantly and thought only of their beloved spouse. Reality returned when school started and Scott began his career. Almost from the start, he was successful beyond what anyone could imagine and he began receiving accolades and recognition from his company for his achievements.

It was just after celebrating their second anniversary that they found out that she was expecting a child. Following his birth, Julie retired from teaching to raise their son, Travis. It was tight, financially, for the first few years but Scott was doing well in his position and was promoted to area manager shortly after a second child, Sarah, was born a year later. A larger house followed, both to accommodate the growing family and the changing lifestyle that Scott's position brought requiring more social activities and entertaining at home. To say that throughout these years, they had enjoyed a wonderful, fruitful and full life would be an understatement. Many times Julie commented to her friends that when she thought about what she had imagined her adult life would be like, it was no where close to the joy that she had experienced. Even as a girl from a family that lacked for nothing that was obtainable by money, she honestly felt that the seventeen years of her marriage had been the happiest of her life.

Julie thought about this again as her family began a new, great adventure. Scott was named Vice President of his company and the family is relocating to Arizona to the corporate headquarters. Everyone has had mixed emotions about leaving friends and the home in Ohio. The children, especially, have felt the pangs of leaving the comfort and security of the only home they have ever known, and of parting with the friends that they have made there. Scott has been working in Arizona now for six weeks, having flown on ahead while Julie and the children stayed at home awaiting the packing and moving of their possessions. Julie suggested, and the children agreed that instead of flying to Arizona again and having to deal with finding someone to drive the van there, perhaps they should take a leisurely drive across the country, stopping wherever and whenever they wanted to visit and sight see along the way. In fact, they stopped to see many more things than ever could be imagined. Some have been a complete waste of time and money but the children have taken an active role in planning the next day's route and seem to be thoroughly enjoying the trip. Each night after checking into the motel, they would call Scott just to keep him abreast of our progress, and to tell him all about the day's adventures. It certainly has not been the speediest of trips, as this is now the fifth day and they are only just past St. Louis, Missouri shortly after noon. The goal today is to make it to the Mark Twain National Forest this afternoon before it closes. What the attraction is to this particular site is not crystal clear, but Sarah seems to think that the displays will be of great interest. The weatherman on the radio just said that there is a probability of strong storms later this afternoon and evening.

Naturally, as soon as anyone began thinking about how well everything was going on the trip, they encountered the first "Road Closed - Detour" sign. Not more than four or five miles from the entrance to the park, ten at the outside, suddenly they faced a detour that took them back to the east again. Travis is the official map reader and navigator on the trip, and has done a superb job so far. Julie was glad that Sarah asked to make this side trip because the scenery all around was absolutely gorgeous. The roads are tree lined, the branches and leaves forming an arch across the roadway. The sun shining down through those leaves makes a shadowy pattern on the highway. It was beautiful.

They continued driving on the detour road now for about twenty minutes but saw no signs or markers indicating a continuing detour. Travis looked for a route that went south into the park but every time he thought he had found a way, it turned out to be nothing more than a path into the brush. Finally there was a side-road to the south that was actually paved. It wasn't too wide, but it did have paving and that's a lot better than two tire tracks through grass. The road itself is about five feet wider than the van, which creates the feeling of driving through a long green tunnel.

"At least the sun is shining and we can see clearly," Julie thought. She had no idea what would happen if they encountered another vehicle however after ten minutes or so of driving on this narrow little road, she began to wish that they would encounter another vehicle. It is pretty isolated and she began to have doubts about making this decision. The terrain had changed from flat to rolling up and down hills. Sometimes at the bottom of the hill a little stream flows though a small bridge.

Just as they neared the bottom of one of these ravines (a ravine is a hill that you go down first and then up), a large black bear appeared in the roadway, lingering in the lane while he stripped berries off an overhanging bush. Both of the children screamed and Julie instinctively swerved, driving off the roadway with the left front tire hitting the little stone bridge over the creek and stopping the car in its tracks immediately. Thankfully, the noise of the impact of the wheel with the bridge was sufficient to drive away the bear. Julie tried to reverse the vehicle, but it wouldn't move. The engine was beginning to emit steam from under the hood, yet it seemed to be running okay. If they could just get back up onto the pavement again, the trip could resume. To compound matters, it began to rain lightly, just enough to make them wet if they have to walk anywhere. Julie was not thrilled with that idea either if there are actually bears outside. She just needed to back up the van and they would be good to go. Except the van doesn't want to back up for some reason, and she can't turn the steering wheel.

Travis got out to try to push us backward while Julie drove. They gave that idea three tries before he actually looked down at the wheels. "Mom, the right front wheel is pointed straight. The left one is pointed hard left, and there is a large boulder in front of it."

"Stay in the car, Sarah. I am going to get out and look at the front end of the car and try to figure out some way out of here."

She joined Travis, standing half on the road and half in the tall grass, looking from across the stream at the front of the van. It seemed obvious to her that she had two active choices and one passive. She could turn the wheel hard to the left and then try backing up. That may allow them to back around the boulder but it could put them completely in the ditch rather than just having two wheels off the road. Travis suggested that she could also drive forward, across the shallow, narrow little creek, and then try to motor out of the tall weeds and back up onto the highway. Julie considered the likelihood of success of that plan to be quite low.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.