Taking a Trip Back Home
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Getting laid off from my job at Lone Star Steel was bad enough, but it did give me time for a camping trip to the Llano Estacado. It was just my luck a shooting star came by and sent me back there and then.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Time Travel   Slow  

I left coffee off the program and took another bath. As soon as I was dry I went into the bedroom and crawled in bed. I was asleep right away and didn't even roll over until the voice in my head woke me.

"The intruders are sneeking up from the south now. You might want to take care of them," it said.

I sure as hell did want to take care of them. I grabbed one of my Marlin 336cs and two boxes of shells and headed for the elevator up to my shooting perch. There was a light switch when I got up there but I didn't turn it on. I loaded the Marlin, laid it on the shelf and picked up the nightvision binoculars.

I swept the area to the south and spotted the two owl hoots sneaking up right away. They were still about a hundred yards out but I picked up the Marlin and let fly in their direction anyway. I hadn't really aimed at either one. I'd intended to shoot right in front of them. It didn't distress me when I wounded one of them, but it changed their minds right away. Both of them dropped to the ground.

"I've got a good eye on both you bastards. If you don't start throwing your guns away from you I'll start back to shooting with my rifle. You ain't got a chance in hell of getting away." I yelled.

The one who wasn't wounded jumped up, but I shot him before he could even turn to run and he went right back down. I let him lie there and took the binoculars back up to look for others. I didn't see any but I did spot their horses tied up nearly two hundred yards from where they lay. I took the Marlin in one hand and he binoculars in the other and rode my elevator back down.

When I was down I took the stairs back up into the house and then left it via a back door making sure not to make any noise. I checked them with the binoculars again and I could see them both lying in the grass but they both had pistols in their hands by now. I raised my voice and told them I was going to kill them where they lay if they didn't throw their guns away. Neither of them did so I shot the first one again. I think I got him in the head this time and I checked him out with the binoculars again. Sure enough it looked like a large portion of his head was now missing.

I yelled for the other one telling him it was his last chance but he pointed his pistol in my direction and let off a shot. I nailed his ass and the shot looked just as deadly. I walked toward them with my rifle pointed their way, but they were both dead when I reached them so I went back to the barn and hitched the team to the buggy.

After loading both bodies in the wagon and robbing the corpses of everything of value I mounted the buggy and put it back in the barn and then put the team up, hopefully I wouldn't need them again tonight.

I went back into the house and back to bed, trusting the voice in my head to warn me if any other owl hoots showed up.

The next morning I hitched the team to the buggy again and headed to town with my now stiff cargo. I drove right up to the marshal's office and went inside. There was only a jailer in there but I told him what I had for them and he went out to fetch the marshal. They came back in a minute and I gave the marshal the whole story.

"Well, your place is out of town so we need to talk to the sherrif or one of his deputies. I saw one of them in a saloon. I'll go fetch him."

He left to do it and I stayed right by the buggy. The marshal and another guy with a badge came back in a few minutes. The deputy looked the men over more closely and then he told me I had probably solved four or five burglaries they'd had lately. He asked me to drive them over to the local undertaker's place and once he pointed to it I climbed aboard and did it.

There was a little confusion when we got there. The undertaker wanted to know who was going to pay for his service. The marshal was quick to say it had happened out of town and the deputy said he'd have to talk it over with the sherrif. I asked what it would cost and when the undertaker said he'd plant them both for twenty dollars I pulled a twenty dollar gold piece out of my pocket and paid him in advance.

With the details taken care of an the bodies unloaded I climbed back aboard my buggy and went home. I got another message in my head while I was looking around in the house and wondering what to do next. It let me know everythiing was ok now and he even told me they'd warn me again if anything else came up.

I decided I could do more good in town than I could here so I went out, put the team away, saddled Red, and headed for breakfast at Liverman's. I had a large breakfast and plenty of coffee and then headed for the leather working shop where I'd commissioned the saddle scabbard and holster rig from Carl Jones.

Carl welcomed me inside and placed my things on the counter. I strapped the gunbelt on first and then slid the two Super Blackhawks into the holsters. I paid him for all his work then and took the rifle and scabbard out and tied it to the saddle and then slid the rifle in place. I noticed right away he'd done a good job on it. He'd even lined the scabbard with sheepskin that still had the wool on it. It reminded me I wanted a better saddle and so I went back inside and talked to Carl again. He came out to look at Red to get an idea of the size and then asked me if I wanted anything special on the saddle.

"I'd like for all the leather to be rough out instead of smooth like you normally make." I said

"That'll be even easier and I hope it catches on. I won't do it no cheaper that way though," he said.

It'll cost what it cost. I don't mind paying for good work," I said.

The undertaker happened to come out of his shop then and he told me the graveside ceremony would be held in about an hour. He started telling me where the graveyard was but I stopped him and let him know I wouldn't be attending. He seemed a little let down but I didn't give a shit. In fact I didn't care if he skipped the ceremony and just planted the two bastards.

I figured my next move was to try out the big rifle and see if it was even half way sighted in. I rode to my new house and then out back where I put up a man sized silhouette target and then guessed at fifty yards and rode back to try it out. The damned thing was two inches left at fifty yards so I adjusted the rear sight and tried again. It was near enough this time so I rode back fifty more yards and tried again.

My best guess was it was right on with the windage now but it was a little low from back here. I adjusted the sight and fired again repeating this trick until It was about two inches high at a hundred yards. I mounted back up and went back another hundred yards and tried again. I fired five shots this time but had to ride back to the target to see the holes. They were close enough to right so I left the sights alone for now.

I was out of anything to do that mattered today, but tonight I was lined up for supper with Susan and her Mom and Dad so I just farted around until noon, ate lunch in Liverman's and farted around more until about five when I went home to bathe before supper.

By the time I was dried and dressed it was time to hitch up the buggy and make my supper date. They lived in a nice home just at the edge of town and I tied the buggy up in front of it and knocked on the door. Susan's father opened the door and introduced himself as Bill Jefferson. He led me into the living room and pointed to a couch. I sat and he settled into a big easy chair.

"It might be a little early in the process Jake, but what are you intentions toward my daughter?" he asked.

"My intentions are to marry her if she'll stand still for it. We probably ought to get to know each other a little more first, but I can already tell she's a well mannered young lady and she's sure pretty enough,"

That answer seemed to settle his mind and we gabbed a little more before his wife came in. He jumped up and introduced me to Mildred. He didn't say anything about my intentions to her but she was friendly enough. Susan showed up then and Mildred said we might as well go ahead to the table. Bill led the way and motioned me to sit at one end of the dining table and he took the other end. Susan and Mildred started in with food then and I could tell Mildred must be one more cook.

By the time my plate was loaded it had a big T-bone steak, mashed potatoes, and pinto beans all over it. Susan put a tall glass of beer by my plate and then after the serving Bill said a short blessing and we dug in. I was happy to see Susan holding her own with the eating. I knew some women liked to pretend they didn't eat much and I was glad Susan wasn't one of them. After the meal was finished Mildred fetched an apple pie to the table and I was happy I still had room for it. I was also happy when Susan brought a coffee pot to the table and poured us all a cup.

After the meal Bill and Mildred kind of made themselves scarce and Susan led me out to the front porch where we took up residence on the nice swing they had out there. She sat as close to me as she could get and I put my arm around her and even sneaked several kisses. After about an hour I finalized the buggy ride for tomorrow night and then I went home with my dick mostly hard. Susan had allowed me a little liberty with her titties while we were on the swing and I guess Jr was still thinking about them.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.