Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 35: Jake

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35: Jake - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

Man, I suck at gaming. I don't know why I even bother to go up against Sid – he always creams me, no matter what title we're playing. And it's a pretty useless way to waste an evening. Buckets of beer and lots of annoying sound effects. Plus lots of Sid's annoying sound effects – farting, bad jokes, and tasteless comments.

And Ingrid's just as good as Sid. And just as bad. God, she has a foul mouth!

About the only thing I can beat Sid at is some Wii stuff – there's a ninja game that uses the Motion Plus thing, and it's actually good enough that I can use some aikido moves against him. So, of course, he never wants to play that one. He's more into driving and shooting.

So I called it quits and went back to my room. Michelle was PMSing and had gone to bed early, which was at least partially why I'd been slumming with Sid and Ingrid. I mean, they're okay, but I do kind of feel like I'm slumming a bit when I hang out with them. Maybe I am a fucking elitist. Sid actually accused me of that – "Just because you went to a good college..." Yada yada yada. Fuck.

So I retreated with my tail between my legs, took a shower, and I was going to read some more of Salmon Rushdie's The Enchantress of Florence when the room phone rang. I figured it was probably Sid wanting to brag about something.

"Yo," I answered, while standing in the middle of my room with a towel around my waist, trying to comb my hair with my other hand.

"Jake, it's Moira. Please tell me that you're alone."

"Okay, I'm alone," I deadpanned.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I admitted, in a more normal tone. "What's up?"

"I'm sort of hoping that you are, or you could be soon. Oh, Jake – Gary's not here and I'm feeling kind of needy. Sorry, I know it's tacky to call you in to pinch hit..."

"So you want me to come up for a friendly boff? I'm hurt that you could think me so cheap," I mock protested, while already tossing the comb aside and reaching for some boxers.

"Oh Jake," she said, and I could hear some seriousness in her voice. "Please don't make be beg..."

I paused for a second, to compose myself, and to jettison any of Sid's influence that might still be sticking to me like bad cologne.

"Moira, I'll be up in just a second. You definitely don't need to beg. I am, quite literally, at your service, my lady." The last was said with utmost sincerity.

"Just hurry, Jake. Saralinda's gotten me all worked up."

"I'll be right there," I said, and hung up. I pulled a pair of khaki shorts over my boxers, and pulled on a Hawaiian shirt that I didn't bother to button, and then raced out of my door, pausing only to make sure it was latched.

And then I slowed way down and acted as casual as I could, as I watched Ingrid pulling Sid into her room. I didn't want them to notice my haste, since I surely didn't want any comments in the morning about where I spent the night. Not fair to Moira. Or to Michelle, for that matter, not that we were exclusive at all. I just didn't want anybody's noses rubbed in anything.

Once the coast was clear, I took the steps two at a time to the main deck, and then scurried around the corner and over to Moira's room. I knocked with two soft raps, then eased the door open without waiting for an answer, slipped inside, and eased the door shut behind me.

Her room was dark, but there was a candle lit, next to the bed. Moira was lounging against some pillows at the top of the bed. The sheet only reached to her waist, and she looked the way I always pictured the Welsh saint, Brigid of Kildare. Her red-auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders and tickled her breasts. Her green eyes shone at me, contrasting with her red lips. Her slender belly was taut, and I think the tension had to do with the lump under the sheet that I assumed was Saralinda. Certainly the feet sticking out from the bottom of the bed looked to be Saralinda's.

"Get undressed," Moira moaned, hoarsely, before closing her eyes and relaxing into the pillows. I as stood there, taking off my shirt and then my shorts, I watched as a hand reached out from under the sheet, followed by a mop of brown hair and the blushing face of Saralinda, who was lying on her frontside between Moira's legs. Saralinda watched me undress, and I could see one of her hands playing with Moira in an absent-minded way. Then, as I stripped off my boxers, I saw Moira's hand reach out and gently press Saralinda's face back to work.

I stood, naked, and with my boner pointing at the ladies. The image of Saralinda going to town on Moira was more than just sexy. Saralinda seemed to be worshipping at the altar, and Moira was definitely worth worshipping. It seemed to me that I'd never seen anything as beautiful as that candle-lit scene.

Moira shuddered a bit, then she started pulling Saralinda back out from between her legs. With her other hand, she beckoned to me. I approached the bed, wondering if I should just climb on top of Moira and start plugging away, or what.

Moira beckoned me towards her head, and when I got near enough, her arm reached around my hips and pulled me close. I thought she wanted to suck my cock, but she reached her other arm up and pulled me down for a tender kiss. It was an intimate gesture, and felt almost loving.

I'd had sex with Moira before, but thinking back, all of the other occasions were times I'd hooked up with Joanne, and then Joanne had snagged Moira had pulled her along too. Joanne and I had had a friends-with-benefits thing going on, that was never as close as my relationship with Michelle. We all knew that Joanne was hooked on Burt, and that I was just a friendly warm body. And that was fine by me. Joanne's fun to be with and wonderful to look at, and she's great in bed. And her proclivity for including Moira had always been a fantastic bonus.

But this was different. As the kiss went on, I sat down next to the ladies on the bed. Soon, that wasn't enough, and I was lying between them on my back. Moira and I were still kissing when she climbed on top of me. She didn't break the kiss until my cock sank all the way inside her. Then, she sat up, and slowly and deliberately moved up and down on my cock. Her eyes were closed, but she muttered "Oh, Lord, that's good," before biting her lip and falling silent.

Saralinda, who lay just beside us, watched this amazing scene of the candle-lit, Irish enchantress riding me. My eyes were flicking from Moira to Saralinda – from lady to damsel – and it took my breath away. Saralinda caught me watching her, and she blushed, and lowered her eyes. And then, still not looking me in the face, she moved her lips closer and started kissing me.

She was tentative at first, exploring. She and I hadn't kissed since that night before we'd arrived in Hawaii, when she was manic. This was different. Then, she'd been crazy excited, and I'd just been a guy to play with.

And as Saralinda and I continued to kiss, her eyes opened and she stared into my eyes. Her brown hair, cascading around her face, blocked my view of Moira, but I was enjoying the eyes and the kisses too much to care. Then, Moira's fingers reached down and tucked Saralinda's hair behind her ears.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.