Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 25: Moira

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25: Moira - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

I went to bed alone, but I woke up between Gary and Saralinda. It was nice to feel so loved, but it did make it harder to get up to go pee. I managed by pulling Saralinda into a hug, rolling her on top of me, and after a little cuddle during which she didn't really wake up, rolling again, leaving her next to Gary.

After, I looked at the clock – seven – the sun was up and we should be too. I stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror. How could I already be more than thirty? Almost 35 ... I thought about Joanne leaving us to start a family. Did I want to find a husband and have babies? I shuddered. I couldn't imagine it. At least, not now, not yet! But if not yet, when? Never?

Family...

I thought about my mother's bitterness. Lord, I know she tried to hide it from me, but I could tell she'd hated being stuck in the life she had. And I was part of what kept her from escaping. Only not really. Dad and Indiana were safe to her – it was what she knew, and what she thought she deserved, I think. For the thousandth time, I gave thanks to Furthurmore and Gary for taking me away.

Family ... Gary? Saralinda? The thought of her made me feel fuzzy and warm, but also scared me. I loved Gary, no doubt about that. And he loved me. But ... There was always that 'but' with Gary. I couldn't have Gary. That's what Joanne had finally, fully realized. Nobody could have Gary.

So where did that leave all of us? Joanne was leaving – quitting. Kate was bitter. Simone was all entangled with Tori. And I was entangled with Saralinda. Would we all quit? Was the status quo a long-term option, or would we all just drift away, to be replaced by new, younger, girls? Where would I be at forty? At fifty? Lord sakes, this wasn't getting me anywhere. I stripped off my pajamas and got into the shower.


After my shower, I got the others up, and Gary took us to that nude beach. That man.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.