Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 21: Gary

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: Gary - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

I really was excited to be spending a week on Maui. I love Furthurmore, but cruising is slow and somewhat tedious. There's a lot of nothing in particular about the middle of the ocean, and as much as I love it, I can see why a lot of rich guys like Paul Allen have their friends take their yachts somewhere, then fly down and join them.

Maui isn't that big. It's something like 50 miles long and 25 miles wide at its widest. But you can still put 300-400 miles on your rental car in a week easily, if you try to go everywhere. Which is impossible, but I wanted to try it anyway. Having to get to the clinic every other day was a bit of a drag, but we scheduled the appointments for late-afternoons, leaving long mornings free.

On our first day, we saw as much of West Maui as we could in a day. For the third day, I'd made arrangements for us to go into the Waikamoi Preserve near Hosmer Grove on the slopes of Mt. Haleakala, the big volcano that makes up East Maui. The Preserve is owned by The Nature Conservancy, and they've done a lot of work to try to keep the area as pristine as possible, a difficult task because of all of the non-native plants and animals. The Conservancy has scheduled trips there, but being one of their largest contributors, I had no problem arranging a private tour. Being able to give millions can open doors otherwise closed to people, even with an organization like TNC.

The second day was going to be a quick hike up the Iao Valley, in the interior of West Maui, followed by a late afternoon visit to Dr. Anna. The morning did not, however, go as planned. I set an alarm for 6:30 a.m., but in the middle of the night, feeling lonely, I climbed down the stairs and snuggled in with Moira and Saralinda. So the early start never happened, since I never heard the alarm. In fact, I didn't wake until I felt Moira climb back into bed after a potty run. The sun was bright. It had to be at least 8:00 a.m. And I didn't feel like moving.

Moira and Saralinda were cuddled together ignoring me. Actually, I don't think they knew I was awake. The window was behind them, and Moira's hair glowed like an aura around her head. She was whispering to Saralinda, and stroking her face. They looked supremely happy. I didn't want to disturb them, but I did need to pee. As quietly as I could, I slipped out of bed and made a run to the bathroom.

They hadn't moved by the time I returned, but they did both look at me as I climbed back into bed. They smiled, then turned their gazes back to each other. Moira was talking louder now, though, clearly wanting me to hear her.

"So what do you think?" she asked Saralinda with a smile. Her eyes were only on the younger woman under her.

"You'll stay?"

"I'll be helping," Moira assured her.

Then Saralinda leaned towards Moira and whispered a question so that I couldn't hear.

Moira laughed. "Actually, that's probably a good idea, just to take the edge off. Otherwise, things might be over pretty quickly. You or me?"

"Both?"

"I'll teach you."

I was beginning to think I knew what they were talking about, and it was causing my dick to become very obviously hard. I was lying on my back, and my cock was causing the sheet to tent up. I raised a knee to try to hide it, in case I was misinterpreting the conversation. If I was right, though, this would certainly toss out the plans for a hike.

At that point, both ladies looked over at me.

"Good morning, Gary," came Moira's singsong voice.

"How are you feeling today?" asked Saralinda.

"Are you feeling well rested?" added Moira. I nodded.

"Strong?" Saralinda threw in.

"Horny?" asked Moira with a smirk. "Because if you are all of that ... your spot is in the middle of the bed, on your back."

I think I may have groaned.

Moira got off of Saralinda and came around to the other side of the bed, and soon I was lying there between them.

"Saralinda, Honey," said Moira, her voice now quiet and without any hint of teasing. "All joking aside, tell us what you want."

I watched her face. I watched her blush. But then she propped herself up on an elbow.

"I want you," and here she kissed me very sensuously, " ... and you..." and here she leaned over me and kissed Moira tenderly, " ... to make love to me. I want to try fucking."

I looked over a Moira, and she was smiling. "All of us, together, Gary," she said, and then she kissed me. "Is that okay?"

I knew enough not to answer with words. Instead, I got comfortable on my back and pulled Saralinda on top of me and we kissed...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.