Saralinda - Cover

Saralinda

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Chapter 18: Moira

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18: Moira - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

We were brushing out our hair, after our shower, when Saralinda spoke.

"I'm sorry," she began. "I guess I shouldn't have, like, intruded this morning. But when I woke up, I couldn't even remember where we were. And then I heard you singing upstairs, so I went up there, and there wasn't a door to knock on or anything..."

I smiled at her. "It was fine. Don't worry about it," I told her.

"And then, when you told me to come over, I couldn't believe it. I was so afraid at first – I thought you were mad at me. But then you asked nice, and I realized you, like, wanted me there."

"Uh huh," I said smiling, as I put down my brush and took her in my arms. "I did want you there. I missed you while you were at the clinic."

"But you love Gary – you told him so, and I believe it."

"What's that got to do with anything? Yes, I love Gary. But I'm beginning to love you, too. Look, what Gary and I have is ... is something. I don't even know what, sometimes. But he says he loves me, and he acts like he does, and that's good enough for me at least right now. But while I work for him, he doesn't own me. I can do what I want to do. And I wanted you to come over, and I was very happy when you did.

"I think you made Gary happy too," I teased.

"But..." She broke off, looking worried.

"But, what? You can ask. You can ask me anything."

"I don't want to, um, make you and Gary break up or anything like that. I don't want him to get mad at you. I don't want to do anything wrong..."

"Honey, did Gary seem upset an hour ago when you joined us? Was he angry? Was I angry? Just relax."

"Do you think Gary likes me?" she asked.

"I know Gary likes you, a lot."

"Well, what-if-he-falls-in-love-with-me-and-then-doesn't-want-to-be-with-you-or-something?" she asked all in a rush, before closing her mouth quickly, her bottom lip trembling.

I laughed. "Do you really think that's going to happen?" I asked her with a smile.

"No, but ... No – he loves you, so he'd never fall for me."

I laughed again. "You don't know Gary that well, that's clear. Gary isn't a one-woman kind of man. He'll still have time for me, even after he falls for you. Don't worry about me. Besides, if you're willing to share..."

She looked up with a shocked, but hopeful, expression.

"Oh, Moira, that's the other thing ... This morning I was afraid that..."

After several seconds of silence, I asked gently, "That what?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.