Saralinda
Chapter 6: Gary

Copyright© 2010 by Gray Beard

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: Gary - Gary stops a young woman from jumping off a bridge, and then whisks her away to see if she'd like to live a different kind of life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Slow  

I was standing at the bow rail, with 20 knot winds blowing in my face. I was pretending to look for birds, but it was just that – a pretense. Kate's words kept coming back to me. Was I really a 'fucking Superman'? And what if I was? If you've got half-a-billion dollars, shouldn't you try to do some good? Shouldn't it almost be an obligation? Or was I just doing this for attention and adoration, the way Kate made it sound? I thought about other arguments with Kate – all of her talk about my 'fucking harem'. As if she wasn't part of it. And what's the good of a harem if not for fucking? I snorted at my own jest. But the girls weren't my harem, not really. Even if I did fuck them. Or make love with them, rather. And I sure didn't think I did things like grabbing Saralinda just to impress the girls. Did I?

I jumped, feeling an arm wrap around the small of my back. It was Joanne, and she pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back and squeezing me. After a few minutes, when I'd relaxed a bit, she pulled back and looked up into my face, and she seemed to sense my thoughts.

"Gary, don't beat yourself up over what Kate said. You know she only talks like that to you because she cares so much about you. We all care about you. We love the life your money buys us, but we wouldn't be here, living this life, if it weren't for you."

I closed my eyes, swallowing hard, then looked out to sea. "You don't think I'm a 'fucking Superman'?"

In answer, she snaked her arm behind my head and pulled me down for a long, tender kiss. "You are a super man, Gary. But while I'd love to see you in tights and a cape, no, I don't think of you as a superhero. You're just Gary the Nice Guy."

She squeezed me again before continuing.

"And just now, Mr. Gary Super Man, if you wouldn't mind getting out of this cold wind, maybe you could take me back to your cabin and work on that 'fucking' part."

"Really? Now?" I stammered.

"Now, Gary. We still have almost two hours before you have to speak with Saralinda. There are no birds this far out to sea. We've already had lunch, and it's not dinner time for hours. Simone's with Tori, Moira's with Saralinda, Jake's in the galley with Michelle, the crew are either crewing or playing poker, Kate will just fight with you if you see her ... And I want you very, very much."

With that, she took my hand and led me aft to my cabin, pushed me inside, and shut the door behind her. I must admit, it did feel good to be out of the wind. She quickly lowered the shades on the windows to give us privacy.

Then she walked over to me. I was about to ask her what she had in mind, when she put her finger to my lips to shush me, before answering my unasked question anyway.

"Don't say a word, and don't do a thing. This is for you. And for me. I need to show you how much you mean to me," she said, unzipping my windbreaker. Then she pushed me until I sat down on the bed. She knelt, and untied my shoes and pulled them off. Next came my shirt, and then she was unbuckling my belt and undoing my pants. Soon she had me naked, under the covers, lying on my stomach. She climbed in on top of me, and I could feel that she'd taken a moment to strip herself. I could feel the bare skin of her thighs as she sat astride me and began to give me a back rub. It was a very good back rub.

It must have been several minutes later when she told me to roll over. Her voice startled me out of my relaxed trance. As soon as I complied, she was on top of me once more, and she leaned forward and gave me a tender, heart-melting kiss, that went on and on and on. She reached down and arranged my stiffening cock so that it was against my belly, then snuggled her pussy over it so that she could grind against me as we kissed. Her hands were caressing here and there. She'd lean so that her nipples dragged across my chest, then she'd lift up so that they swayed out of reach.

After a few minutes of grinding against me, I was very hard. She shifted her hips so that I could feel the tip of my cock tease her entrance. I wiggled until it was in the right place, then I pushed, long and hard, until I began to penetrate her. She lifted an inch, and her pussy lips massaged my glans, as she spread her wetness all over. I thrust along her slit, teasing her clit. Then I pulled back and aimed at her hole again. My entire being was focused on the tip of my cock as it squeezed into her one inch, then two. I slipped out an inch, and then she just dropped, and I was inside her completely.

When I was young, I lived for orgasms – mine, and hers. Age has taught me how to make the fucking incredible, in and of itself. Now, the orgasm at the end is just that – the end. When it's good, it's an exclamation mark. And with age has come the ability to enjoy that amazing feeling of cock in pussy for far longer than the twenty strokes I lasted with my first girlfriend. Joanne knew how this fucking worked, and she teased me and squeezed me. She'd pull back until I was almost out, and she's scratch that spot inside her with the ridge of my dick. Or she'd urge me to drive my cock deep within her, pounding her, grinding against her. We toyed, we teased, enjoying every agonizingly intense moment.

When she tired, I rolled her over and fucked her hard until I almost came, plunging deep, then pulling all the way out before bursting into that hole again. Then I pulled out and nudged her clit with my cock on alternating strokes. And my hand was on her tit, crushing the hard nipple into the softness of her breast. And we kissed, our tongues mirroring the action below.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.