Hard Time, Book 2
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

The three were Cin, Loo, and Mar. They were all in their mid-twenties and, while their bodies were tight and fit, their faces looked used. Again, like Nan and Nor, they were not beautiful but were okay looking. "Well," I started, "What brings you here tonight?"

Loo looked at the other two and then spoke, "We are not in trouble. None of us really has anyplace to live. We work in the eating-places serving food and our bodies for tips. We talked it over as we left earlier today and decided to ask you to be our master. We will serve you in every way only asking that we be allowed to join the new city. We have decided that we will be your willing slaves until you release us, if ever."

I realized that Janet would have some handling to do when I returned to the Oaks. While I had enjoyed Nan and Nor, Janet was who I wanted at my side. I also realized that I had no understandable way to explain this to any of these women. So, I said, "Are you sure that you want to be my slaves and subject to my whims?"

Each nodded. They then stood up and undressed. Naked, all three came before me on their knees. Looking up, Cin said, "You are my master. I am you slave." Quickly, the other two echoed her statement. There was a flurry and Nan and Nor were naked beside them and saying the same thing.

"I will be your master. You will obey me in all things and at all times." I said the standard phrase. Then I said, "You will also obey those who I place in charge of you in the future."

This was an addition but they accepted that statement. I remained seated and Mar leaned forward to nuzzle my leg. She had almost as good a body as Janet with reasonable sized breasts, a small waist and good hips. She was tall, also like Janet, compared to most women. She was alluring since she was so much like my Janet. I had to break the spell for my sake. "Arise and be seated. We will talk." All five rose and sat down on chairs and then the floor when we had no seating for all of them.

"First, as you are all aware, Calveen and I are establishing a new city south of here with people from Sin Loos, the Oaks, and the Jacks. All three cities have different customs and our new city will have different customs from any of those three. I am from the past. While I like Calveen and Calver, I do not share their attitude toward women. Calveen has come to share my attitude and will be a co﷓founder with me of the new city. Once the new city is established, there will be changes in the status of women. Until then, we have to seem to abide by the rules of the cities in which we are staying. Therefore, I have accepted all five of you at your request. You may stay in these quarters until we leave which will be soon.

"My guess is that the Sin Loos men will want to bed you when we do travel. You three have told me you are looking for good men so I expect you may want to test out some of the possibilities on the road. I make no bones about it. I enjoy women and have enjoyed Nan and Nor while staying here. However, I have a woman at the Oaks to whom I shall return and she is mistress of my house. She wears a gold collar and has a two syllable name."

They all oohed at that. I continued, "Initially, you will be part of my household and subject to the pecking order all ready in force. My house has, in addition, to Janet and myself, four other people. You will be subject to Janet and Linda who are my chief ladies. They guide the household and are involved in decision making for our group. If any of you cannot handle those rules, please don your clothes and leave. I will release you." No one moved.

I unbuckled my pants and released my cock. The eyes of Cin, Loo, and Mar widened at the size of my cock. I stroked it a couple of times to get it fully hard. Cin moved forward onto her hands and knees and then crawled between my knees to suck it. After a few tries, she was able to take it most of the way down her throat. Nan moved behind her and started licking her cunt. That was all the signal the others needed to start. Soon, Nor was in a sixty-nine with Mar and Loo was licking and sucking on Nan's cunt with long swipes to her butt with her tongue. Cin was taking my cock down her throat with every stroke with seeming relish. I know I was enjoying it.

Loo began inserting fingers in Nan's cunt working one and then two into her hole quickly. After a few moments, she added a third was brought a moan from Nan as she continued to suck on Cin. When Loo added a fourth finger, she raised her head and groaned loudly into Cin's cunt. Cin came to the vibrations squirting girl cum into Nan's mouth. Loo continued to fuck Nan's cunt pushing her hand in to the thumb. After a bit more time, she pulled out and folded her thumb into her palm and wormed her entire hand into Nan's cunt. Nan quit sucking on Cin as she groaned and groaned as her cunt was stretched fully by the fist in her. She panted as Loo thrust deeper into her cunt. "What are you doing?" she moaned out.

"Fisting your cunt, Bitch! Take it and like it!" Exclaimed Loo.

"I'm coming! Ooh! Fuck me! Fist me!" Nan called out.

Cin worked my cock even harder forcing it down her throat again and again. I could feel my cum rising. She kept going and I throbbed preparing to cum. I blasted down her throat and she took it all; her throat squeezing my cock convulsively as I came.

As I recovered, I looked up. Everyone had that, "Boy, did I come!" look on their faces. It would seem that the girls would get along. Nan still had Loo's fist buried in her cunt but didn't seem to feel any pain. Actually, she was still moving her fist slowly and Nan had continued to respond by moving in rhythm. I was tired and my limp cock fell out of Cin's mouth totally clean. She had a grin on her face like she really enjoyed throating my cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.