Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

That afternoon, we prepared for a move of just a few miles. I keep failing to realize how much modern conveniences and good roads helped people in my time. I wished in the back of my mind for a Humvee but then realized that even it would have more trouble than a horse and there was no gas available! Modern conveniences depend upon an infrastructure to work. It no longer existed.

So, we loaded the horses and carts. We had repaired the one that the hurricane damaged to the point to which it could be used. More work would be needed on it later. We spent all that day and the next moving to the spot Janet and I found. We set up our camp. Now, there was time to more formally address the Haney situation with Calveen and to make his relationship with Trud public, which included his inclusion in my house.

Janet and I talked about changing Trud's status to silver and adding a syllable to her name before the formal ceremony with Haney. I was willing, perhaps more than Janet, who didn't see the need. She was probably right but it would keep things a bit more equal in Moorehome. That was my reasoning, anyway.

I talked with Calveen about this. He said that returning to Sin Loos with the members of Moorehome was probably not a good idea. The Sin Loos were not ready for that much change and would be particularly incensed over Janet and her contributions to our councils on the trip. His words increased my thinking that a place to settle was a necessity.

Two ten-days later, we were finally ready to travel though our progress would be slow. Haney and Trudy were members of Moorehome and had their status acknowledged by Calveen. Our group's sex had become legendary with the party and, since only Calveen and his girls were allowed to join in, there was some envy.

One other change came about in our party. Calveen changed Sue's name to Susan. Her nursing saved two of his men's lives. He announced it to me and then to the entire party later. I think he would like her to have a gold collar but also wanted Janet to be first in status with our party without question.

Sex was a nightly occurrence for the members of our small group. Usually, it was paired but, every two or three nights, it would get wilder usually starting with Linda. She and Tony liked to vary their sex and add partners. One night, she invited three Sin Loos men in for the evening.

We were camped that night in a ruin and had a fire and four or five lanterns to provide light. The three came in and found us gathered around talking. Linda saw them and said, "Oh, Tony, here are my fuckers! You guys are to fuck me hard everywhere!"

The guys looked a little startled but, with Linda removing her clothes and Tony smiling, they got over the shock and moved toward Linda. She went to her hands and knees and Tony pushed his cock into her ass and fucked it hard a few strokes. He pulled out and she turned around and swallowed his cock burying her face in his pubic hair. That finished convincing them and they surrounded her. One put his cock in her ass ramming it in to his balls. He started thrusting hard just slamming his cock as deep into her ass as he could.

Janet was in my lap and lifted the skirt she was wearing and whispered to me, "Put it in my ass, Jonathon." I opened my pants and she squatted down on me facing the action. I never failed to enjoy the warmth and tight ease of her ass. It always seemed to welcome my cock and encompass it tightly within its walls. We started moving while we watched Linda get her ass fucked hard. Her ass fucker pulled out and she was lifted over one of the other two. She impaled herself on his cock with it going deep into her cunt. Her ass fucker came around to her face and gave her his cock to suck which she did avidly taking him to the root. The third guy came around behind her and pushed his cock into her ass making her airtight. The three of them fucked her holes hard going for their pleasure regardless of what she might feel. It's not that she objected and Tony was beside her encouraging her and them to pound harder, go deeper, and cum.

Haney came up behind Tony and took his ass. Tony moaned with the intrusion and knelt forward. Trud was there to have him eat her cunt that Haney had fucked earlier. Tony and Linda were both subs it seemed and would take whatever sex came their way. The three guys in Linda pounded her harder and harder until they came in her filling her mouth, cunt and ass with cum. She added to the mix by cumming herself.

Tony ate Trud's cunt until it was clean as he took Haney's cock in his ass. Calveen had said one night that he didn't care about fucking Tony's ass but that it was very little different from fucking Linda's or Trudy's asses. Haney bucked hard and shot his load deep into Tony's ass and Tony came on the floor as Haney flooded his ass with cum. As the Sin Loos guys pulled out of Linda's holes, Trudy sucked them deeply into her mouth cleaning them. Linda took Haney's wet cock fresh from Tony's ass and licked and sucked it clean of his cum and Tony's anal juices. She then plunged her tongue into Tony's ass to get the rest of Haney's cream. Everyone was sated for the moment.

Janet had continued to move slowly on me with my cock encased deeply in her ass. It felt so good to be in her butt. I looked over at Calveen. He had just finished cumming into Susan's cunt and Ann was at his feet licking his cock and her cunt as they rested. Not a drop escaped her mouth as Calveen's cock softened and finally fell out of Susan's cunt and into Ann's mouth. Janet whispered, "Harder. Cum in my ass. Give me your cum." I could do no less. We started to move faster and she was slamming down on my cock as I thrust up into her ass. After a few moments of that, we came together with my cum flooding her ass. Ran saw that and crawled over and started to lick my cock and Janet's cunt and ass trying to get all the cum from both of us into her mouth. She was successful.

Trudy crawled over and she shared some of the cum with her. They both swallowed. By then, Haney and the Sin Loos guys were hard again. Trudy climbed on Haney who lay down on his back and she impaled his cock with her cunt. Linda did the same with one of the Sin Loos. The other two Sin Loos moved behind them and pushed into their asses. The final Sin Loos went to Ann and pushed his cock into her cunt. All began to fuck with long, rapid strokes. Linda and Trudy encouraged their guys to "Fuck me harder! Use my holes! Slam those cocks in me! Cum in my holes!" It worked. The four of them were frantically fucking as hard as they could until they started cumming. Holding their cocks deep in the holes, they gushed their loads as Linda and Trudy came to the feeling of their holes being flooded again.

When they fell away from the girls, the girls ate each other out again getting more cummy treats. Tony came over to Linda and helped her toward their bed and Haney did the same for Trudy. Janet and I got up and went to our bed and lay down. She curled up next to me with her back to me and pulled at my cock until it was lodged in her ass. We slept.

Each morning, we would get up, clean up, eat, and pack. We would then trek onward. We had followed the route of I-10 for a while but all wanted to follow the coast to see the waves despite the risk. We moved south and went into Panama City camping out by the beach somewhere along old highway 98. We had a moderately difficult crossing from the beach into Panama City itself. The ruins were almost non-existent because of the hundreds of years and hurricanes. We followed, more or less, the route of 98 southeasterly along the coastline to where the map showed Apalachicola to be located. Nothing was there including the bridge. We traveled northward to go around the bay. We followed the bay around and moved along the coast until strong rains soaked us two days in a row. That weather made us realize that the coast could have bad weather and that we should move inland. Roads should be in better shape, also.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.