Hard Time, Book 2
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

Evening arrived and a nervous Tony was waiting. Calveen came with Sue and Ann in attendance. Sue did not seem to know anything other than Tony's joining. We all ate together with Ran, Bell, and Tony serving. The girls were dressed in short skirts with no tops and Tony was dressed the same. Linda fondled him frequently when he came close to her. Calveen and I fondled the girls. Janet fondled all three. By the time all of us had eaten, there was a sexual excitement in the room. There was an anticipation that sexual things would happen.

Before I could say anything, Calveen commanded Sue to come forward and kneel. She had no idea why but did as he asked. He said, "Sue, no longer will you wear a red collar." Her head jerked up and a tear started. He continued, "You have brought me much joy and have shown that you are worthy of honor by your intelligence and hard work. You will have a silver necklace from this day forward. Enter into the pleasure of your master."

Sue started crying and the rest of the girls joined her with Ann being the first. They had also forged a bond. Calveen put the necklace around her neck and pulled her into his lap for kisses, which they gave each other.

"We have one other person tonight," I said, "who will be joining us in a ceremony."

Janet said, "Tony, come forward and kneel before your mistress." He knelt down before her. "Who sponsors this person?"

Linda said, "I do."

"Come Linda and kneel before your master." Janet commanded. "Tony, you have asked to join us as part of Jonathon's family. Do you understand that you will be subject to his command?" He nodded. "Do you understand that you will also be subject to my command?"

"Yes, Mistress Janet," he responded, "I want to be part of your family and will be subject to your commands and to those of Master Jonathon at any and all times."

I didn't know what Janet had planned but decided right then that she had the lead and I would follow along. I suspected it would be an interesting ride.

"Linda, you are sponsoring Tony into our group?" Janet continued.

"Yes, Mistress." She replied.

"Then you will apply the device before I collar him."

"Yes, Mistress." She replied again.

Linda moved on her knees behind Tony and took a small butt plug from Trud that gleamed with lube and gently but firmly pushed it into his ass. Tony bit his lip and moaned from the pressure on his sphincter muscle as Linda slowly but remorselessly forced it into his ass. Finally, the wide part went by his sphincter and the plug was fully inserted. Once that was done, Linda moved to his front on all fours and Trud flipped up her skirt. "Into her ass, Tony."

Tony rose up and a groan forced itself through his lips. His cock was hard and he pushed it into Linda's waiting ass. Trud came up behind him and started to help him by playing with the butt plug. He moved in and out fucking Linda's ass and feeling his ass get fucked in the process. Calveen and I were both hard from watching. After all, it wasn't our ass. Tony's ass was smooth and hairless almost girlish. Watching Trud play with the butt plug was like seeing her do the same to Linda. Then, Janet rose up and came forward pushing her cunt into Tony's face. She motioned me to lie in front of Linda, who took my cock down her throat. I could feel her swallow and could feel the thrusting of Tony's cock moving her back and forth.

We continued to fuck until Janet came. I leaned forward to hold her up as she came. Linda's mouth was constantly working my cock as her throat repeatedly swallowed the head. Tony was pumping his cock faster and harder into Linda's ass and Trud responded by fucking his ass harder with the butt plug. Linda took her mouth off my cock to howl out her orgasm and Tony flooded her bowels with his cum. Trud had been wanking her cunt as she used one hand to work the butt plug in Tony. She came. When Linda's mouth returned to my cock, it popped in her mouth and down her throat. I sent my load to her stomach and she swallowed it eagerly.

Calveen had loosened his pants and inserted his cock into Sue. As he fucked her, he fingered Ann and they came with us.

Trud, Linda, take him to bed and wear him out." Janet commanded. She took my hand and we left for our bed leaving Calveen, Sue, Ann, Ran, and Bell to sort themselves out.

Janet wanted me in her cunt and I fucked her there until we both came hard. Then, she moved down and sucked my cock until I hardened and spooned into me with my cock entering her ass. She moaned in joy as the familiar full feeling came to her. We moved together gently allowing ourselves to finally come but not hurrying to our release. She snuggled close and kept my cock in her ass as we slept.

We awoke the next morning to grunting from the next room. Janet and I got up and went to the doorway of that room. There we saw Tony and Linda fucking. I think that what was producing the grunting was Trud's hands. Each of her hands was buried, one in Linda's and the other in Tony's ass. She was moving her hands together while Tony's cock was in Linda's cunt. This was producing the grunting. I know that, if Trud had her hand in my ass as I was fucking, I would grunt! Most of the sounds were coming from Tony though Linda produced a substantial share also. Trud kept it up until Tony and Linda came hard. When she pulled her fists out of their butts, they fell apart still breathing heavily. I didn't know if this was the wake up or if they had been going all night and didn't ask.

We went into the kitchen area and saw Ran and Bell preparing breakfast. Our day passed working and talking with Bebby, Eric, and others sharing our experiences and hearing of what they had found and accomplished. This set a pattern for the next two ten-days. Days of sharing information and nights of hard, hot sex.

One night, Janet had me in her cunt and had Tony enter her ass. She liked that. Tony enjoyed it and seemed to be used to Trud fisting his ass regularly. After Janet had cum, she rolled off me and Linda mounted me in reverse cowgirl position inserting my cock into her ass. Trud had not taken her fist from Tony but, when he rolled off Janet, had kept it in and sucked on his cock. When Linda was seated on my cock, Trud used her other hand to fist Linda's cunt. Linda's ability to take a fist far up her cunt or ass or both always amazed me. Linda rode me until we both came. Tony came in Trud's mouth and she sucked him dry. After Linda and I came, she rolled off and Tony sucked my cum from her ass as Linda sucked my cock clean and hard. Then it was Trud's turn to ride me with Tony tucked in behind her. Double penetrations seemed to be the program for that night. Everyone waddled a bit as they walked the next morning.

Another night had Trud and Linda each double fisting the other and Janet and Bell engaged in sucking each other's cunts while Tony and I double penetrated Ran. We all came hard at about the same time and just collapsed where we were. I know that, after a ten-day, I was tired. What a way to go! However, it was a pace none of us could keep forever. So, we slowed down a bit. During the next ten-day, we only had two orgies. It was interesting to me that, no matter what we did and to who, Janet always wound up sleeping with me and Tony with Linda. Trud, Bell, and Ran would sleep with either couple and be welcome.

Calveen and I met with Janet and Sue to discuss our next steps. We did not plan to stay with the Oaks permanently and I wanted to find an area to set up a village. Some of the Oaks expressed an interest in joining with us and Calveen thought some Sin Loos would be interested, also.

Summer wouldn't last forever. I wanted to be south before it got cold and be able to roam enough to figure out where to live because we would have to be farmers as well as anything else we wanted to do. We started going over the atlas and talking about where we had been and what I knew of climate from my time.

Two of the Jacks wanted to go home and I had an interest in going most of that direction and then going to south to check out some of Florida. We talked it over and that choice prevailed for now.

Eric and Bebby had tried a number of different things to create communications between traveling parties and among different villages without success. We needed more information and collaboration. We would have to find or learn how to build parts. My thought was to rig radios but I didn't know enough to suggest anything concrete. Information was becoming a prime concern for anything we wanted to do. Being able to communicate would allow us to work together even when we were not physically close sharing information and events more effectively.

Night times were fun because we got together with persons who had an interest in joining our community and sex was considered part of any get together. One night, Linda took every man there in her ass and Trud sucked the cum from her ass sharing it with Linda and Sue. Their earlier times had left them with an enjoyment of wild sex and they could do that in our group freely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.