Hard Time, Book 2 - Cover

Hard Time, Book 2

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

We had lunch and ascended the mountain. Everyone was in wonder because it was such a big piece of rock. I was asked if it were built in my time. I replied that it was natural and very old but I didn't know how old.

When we arrived at the top, there were ruins there that looked like natural wear though they were very worn. I guess eight hundred years would do that without maintenance.

We scouted around looking in every direction. We could see the dead zone to our east northeast and north of the line of I-20 with much forest in between that zone and the Interstate. We could see, in the distance, another dead zone south of there but weren't sure. I wondered about that because I knew that Oak Ridge had nuclear but wasn't damaged in that manner. We could also see into Ruined City, namely Atlanta. There must have been some serious fighting there as I could see lots of destruction that I didn't think was from the weather. I wondered what the fighting was about though, unless we were lucky, there would never be any way to know. I had not seen paper except in the sealed room of the Oaks.

It was late afternoon when we started down. It was dusk when we got to the bottom and our camp. Supper was prepared and Calveen with Sue and Ann joined us in discussing what we might expect next and whether or not an excursion should take place into the city. Tony joined us and wanted to go to the city just to look. None of us particularly thought there would be anything there due to the destruction. I also noticed that he watched Linda's every move. I decided that either this would have to be ended or that he would have to understand and accept her sexual nature. Our talk had died down. I motioned to Trud and, when she came over and knelt before me, I whispered to her, "Go over to Linda and start kissing her. I want you to fist her both holes deep and hard." Trud grinned and nodded.

She went over to Linda and started kissing her and fondling her breasts. Janet turned her head to look at me inquiringly. I whispered, "Tony seems to like Linda. He needs to know her sexual appetite before that goes any further." She grinned and leaned into me a bit more rubbing one of her breasts on my arm.

Tony watched in awe as Linda surrendered to her desires and was kissing Trud back and fondling her breasts. Quickly, Trud moved her hands below Linda's skirt and lifted it. She started to finger Linda's cunt with two fingers pushing them deeply in and rotating them to add to her arousal. Linda gasped as Trud added another finger and then another. As Linda became more and more aroused and vocal, Trud folded her thumb in and pushed hard putting her fist into Linda's cunt. Linda arched her back and moaned loudly with her pleasure. Trud pushed harder and some of her arm went into Linda's cunt. She moved Linda around and pushed two fingers into her ass. Linda's moans took on a new note. You had the feeling that she knew what Trud would do to her body and was very willing for it to happen. I looked over and Tony was slack jawed watching. Sue was on Calveen's lap impaled on his cock. Ann was stroking Sue's breasts and Calveen's chest with her hands.

Janet couldn't stand it any more and mounted me facing out. My cock slid into her ass with the slightest pop as the head went through her sphincter. She pushed herself down seating herself with my cock buried deeply in her ass.

After closing my eyes as Janet's wonderful ass took my cock. I looked over at Linda and Trud. Trud now had three fingers in Linda's ass and was preparing to add the fourth. She did and Linda moaned louder and said panting, "More! Give me your fist in my ass, too! Uhh! Yesss! Give it to me! Make me feel it! Deeper!"

Her ability to take large objects, namely fists, deep into her cavities and enjoy it always amazed me. It had Tony's undivided attention! He couldn't take his eyes off the sight! Linda's mouth was opening and closing as Trud pumped her fists into her holes.

"Tony, put your cock in her mouth!" I commanded. Tony looked even more shocked if possible but knee walked over to her and placed his cock at her mouth. She took him in and down her throat to the root. With the pounding from Trud and his excitement, it didn't take long for him to spurt his cum into her mouth and she swallowed every drop.

Janet hadn't stopped fucking me with her talented ass and I grabbed her hips and held her down impaling her to the root as I came spurting again and again. Calveen wasn't far behind unloading into Sue. Linda gave a particularly loud moan and held herself rigid and then went slack totally satisfied as she had had a massive orgasm. Tony looked on as Trud slowly extracted her fist from her cunt and then from Linda's gaping ass. Linda lay limply and panted from her exertions. Tony leaned down and kissed her face as she lay saying, "That was the hottest thing I ever saw!"

Ann and Trud went into a sixty-nine to get themselves off and quickly, but thoroughly, orgasmed into each others' mouths.

The evening's entertainment being over, we slowly got up and went to our tents. Tomorrow, as usual, would be another day. One and Two had watched slack jawed at Linda's willing orgasms.

We mounted up after breakfast and moved southward following what paths that were available heading toward the old I-20. After a few hours, we found it and turned due east. Camping that night was uneventful as was our travel the next few days. We reached to outskirts of what I thought would be Augusta noticing the dead zone north of our path. What we could see looked strange even where there were plants. We saw no animals in that zone. We stopped early to make camp in a large clearing and consult our map. My faithful atlas showed that I-20 turned northward before going southeast to Charleston. I suggested that Charleston or around that area would be a good target depending upon the dead zone's size. I knew the Savannah River nuclear facility, marked on the map, was somewhere south of us and could be the cause of another dead zone. No one wanted to go there. We decided to head more easterly rather than cut north and then southeast if we had followed the old Interstate highways.

Fortunately, the I-20 bridge over the Savannah River was intact enough for us to cross. We followed I-20 up toward Aiken but left the pathway before that. We turned east but had to detour north to avoid another dead zone and a couple of big creeks or small rivers without bridges that were too deep to ford. We had decided that any detour would be north because we knew the dead zone would be to our south. It took a few days of concentrated travel but we finally came upon another wide pathway, which I thought might be I-26. We took it watching for signs that would assure us we were on the right road. The next day we came upon the remains of a huge intersection. I decided that we were on I-26 as we had been traveling southeast and that this must be I-95. It was a relief to have some assurance that our dead reckoning had worked. We never did actually find a sign.

During this time, the land had been vacant with scattered wildlife and no humans. The only thing I could guess was that the dead zone might have scared animals and people away from the area. We traveled on. When we came to the next big intersection, we had to make a choice. I told Calveen that, to my knowledge, Charleston was a harbor and not a beach area. If we went around north on 526 and then followed it south, we would come to beaches and be able to appreciate the Atlantic Ocean. It was tough to move in that direction but he agreed that it made sense and we followed the path of I-526 northerly and then easterly and then southeasterly heading toward what I hoped would be beaches.

We had to cross two large bodies of water on bridges that were not in good shape. One of them could barely handle the carts and had a definite lean to it. The horses were very nervous and had to be led. We continued onward. We came to another ruin that had a lot of sand in it. We moved further south and east. Finally, after another day, we found the ocean.

It was worth it. Seeing the waves wash upon the shore was disquieting to everyone but me as they had never seen it before and my descriptions couldn't adequately convey what they would now see. The immensity of watching the waves majestically crash again and again was mesmerizing.

After the horses were tied, I doffed my clothes and ran out to the ocean and dived into a wave. It had been a while since I had an ocean vacation but I remembered it well. The others came down to the shoreline and watched. Janet removed her clothes except for her necklace and walked in. As she did, I came up and walked toward her. I could tell she was frightened but was determined to confront her fear and get further in. We came together and I embraced her tightly. She shivered. I said, "You have to be a little careful about the waves. They will pull you in deep just before they crash. At that moment, we felt the water pull at us and then grow into a wave that crashed down wetting us thoroughly.

She tasted ocean water and exclaimed, "It's salty!"

"Yes," I responded, "You can float on it more easily than in a lake or river."

"Why?"

"It's the salt in the water. It makes things placed in it lighter and they tend to float."

Some of the others waded in to their ankles and let the water wash their feet. We headed back to shore after a while. Calveen was there and asked, "When do the waves stop?"

"Never," I replied, "They keep on all the time, sometimes smaller, but most times bigger. If there is a storm out on the ocean, they can become really big and dangerous."

We decided to stop and enjoy the ocean and explore around the area a bit. I wanted to try my hand at surf casting but lacked a rod and reel, line and hooks, so decided that wouldn't happen.

We went back a ways from the shore and set up camp in a small area that had some trees for shade. It was pleasant from the ocean breeze and yet sheltered from the sun.

Tony continued to hang around our camp a lot. I talked to Janet about it wondering what, if anything, should be done. She told me to leave it alone for now. She would talk to the Jacks women and find out what their customs were and how it might work if Linda should be interested. She would also talk to Linda. I was glad. Helping other people's love lives was not my thing.

We stayed there three days and, every day, Janet and I went to the ocean to swim and play. We enjoyed that time because it was almost totally without stress. I think everyone enjoyed the break. That first night, Janet came to our bed with One and Two. "The three of us will be here all night for our pleasure. Now, lay down, my Jonathon!" She told me as they undressed me and then themselves. One moved down Janet's body to lick her cunt. Two knelt between my legs and began to stroke and suck my cock. As soon as I was fully hard, I pulled her up straddling me and pushed into her cunt. She moaned as I went in her body. Her moans got louder as I pulled her hips down to fully seat her all the way down on my meat. You could tell and I could feel that I was stretching her cunt as I thrust into her tightness. I wasn't her first but there hadn't been many and none lately.

She had been taught how to move and soon was moving rhythmically on my cock. I could feel the walls of her cunt convulse as she had one small orgasm after another. I was pumping upward now both of us rushing toward our orgasms. She came first by a second screaming out her pleasure. Her squeezing cunt set me off and I fired shot after shot in her young cunt and had to hold her up as she convulsed over me. Janet was coming to my right to One's mouth and fingers as they worked her holes.

Two leaned forward saying, "Thank you, Master. Thank you. You are the biggest I've ever had. Please do me again."

I said, "So, you liked it after you got over the pain. Did you?"

"Yes," she hissed, "it had been a long time since I had a man in me and you are big. As soon as I stretched, I enjoyed it!" She smiled down at me. To my side, Janet smiled over at me. One had scooted up to lay beside her, her face still damp from Janet's cum. I softened and fell out of Two's cunt. "Uuow! You're out. One moved back down and began to suck my cum from her sister's cunt and to clean my cock. I hardened again and she put me back into her sister who groaned happily at the incursion. "More," she moaned, "fuck me hard and deep! Oh!" I could feel her suddenly tighten on my cock. Her sister had pushed a finger or two into her ass. She was reacting to the situation and sensation of being filled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.