Hard Time, Book 2
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Frank Speaks

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A continuation of Hard Time, it focuses more on story and a little less on sex. Johnathon is traveling through a post-apoc U.S. bringing his philosophy and sex into a slowly rebuilding world eight hundred years after the event. Newly edited to correct errors and continuity on August, 2012

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Snuff   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie  

With those plans made, we traveled toward Atlanta. When we reached the outskirts, I was disappointed. The city seemed to be in ruins with more damage than Knoxville. It seemed that there had been a lot of fighting here and many buildings were destroyed. I also became concerned because it was very quiet. I wondered if there were people still here and, if so, what their attitude might be. We soon found out.

As our party rode through the Marietta area according to my atlas and crossed a large area with broken bridges which fit the location of the intersection of the 285 Perimeter with I-75. We continued on a bit over a ridge and down until we came to a river with no bridge. We had become more concerned because of the quiet and the destruction we could see on both sides of our pathway.

After conferring, Calveen suggested that we go back and try a different crossing of the river. We could see many bridges in the atlas and I remembered some in my last trip in my time. We turned around and went back to the intersection and headed east on what used to be the perimeter highway. We went a short distance and came to another set of broken bridges. However, we could see a smaller bridge that was up though damaged lower down and to our right. We descended from the larger path and moved toward this smaller bridge.

As we went across the river and came to the other side, we saw a steep hill on our left leading to the pathway and more rubble on our right. Straight ahead, we could see the ground rise leading us to an easier way to the perimeter highway path which we would follow.

I heard a scream of a wounded horse. Quickly, I realized that there were people and they weren't friendly. We would pay for not having scouts out. I grabbed my bow and arrows and dismounted because I was not a good enough rider to ever hope to hit anything while on a horse. Janet and Linda saw me and jumped off their horses and ran with me toward the carts. One horse was down and the cart behind it was blocked and still on the bridge. I realized that this was an ambush and we had been had.

I'm no fighter but I could shoot my arrows into bad guys. I had Janet and Linda retrieve more arrows when they could do it safely. The fight lasted about thirty minutes. We won but not without price. Calveen was slightly wounded, Jean was dead, three men from our original party were dead also. Only five attackers were left. They had had little in the way of bows and arrows. When they ran out trying to close with us, we still had arrows. That turned the tide. We also had a few others wounded. We chained the surviving attackers and cared for our wounded. Our dead, including Jean, were buried at the side of the road. Ann told us that women weren't usually buried but just left where they fell but Calveen insisted she be buried with the men who died. Any attacker wounded was dispatched, if serious, while the less serious were chained with the others. They brought it on themselves. Had they been friendly, we would have greeted them in friendship. Ambushing us didn't work and most had paid the price for that misjudgment with their lives.

Calveen and his men questioned the prisoners harshly starting with the wounded. I noted that there were men and women in the survivors and they were dressed similarly. After questioning one of the wounded who passed out twice in the process, we found out that they were a band that had been moving north until they came here. They were ambushing traders at this point because it was the only crossing of the river for many miles. They were camped about a mile away. We moved that way after removing the dead horse from the cart and putting another in harness. We then took them and ourselves to their camp.

We had scouts out to prevent another ambush. We found a camp with only about five more people there, all chained and all naked. In talking with them, we quickly found that they were traders from a small party. The women had all been raped repeatedly and the men said that they had been, too. We could see human bones and the traders said there had been other survivors also but the ambushers had eaten them. All five were starving because they wouldn't partake of their captors' ghoulish repasts.

We fed them and bandaged their wounds as best we could. Calveen asked me to meet with him and his leaders to determine our next action. We finally decided to question our prisoners about the area and then they would all pole dance. Two of Calveen's men went to the prisoners and questioned them. Little was known about the ruined city and they were not much help on any other area. During the questioning, one of their women passed out. It was not pleasant to watch and I guess it was even less pleasant to experience.

Janet and Linda asked Calveen if they could help with the pole dancing for the man who had killed Jean and wounded Ann while they were not even trying to fight or help because of fright. Calveen agreed and they took a spear haft and removed the head. They then sharpened the end some. They went to the man that had killed Jean and had him strung spread eagle on the ground. They then took the pole and inserted it into his rectum. They pushed and moved it around until it went all the way up his body and came out at his mouth. He was still alive and able to groan out, "Kill me. Please kill me," moaning in pain. When he was untied, he couldn't move. Two of our men lifted him and set the spear haft into a hole in the ground. He could just touch the ground with his toes. The pain had to be excruciating. When the haft hit the bottom of the hole, he passed out. Linda found a bucket of piss and poured it over him to wake him up. It did and his pain continued. Linda said, "You shouldn't have killed my friend," and walked away. Janet kicked him in his balls and cock slamming them against the spear haft. She then took a knife and approached him. He was pleading with her to kill him. She said that he wasn't sorry enough yet. With that statement, she grabbed his cock and sliced through it with her knife. Blood spurted out as his cock fell to the ground. Linda returned with a flaming stick and applied it to the wound searing it and bringing his screams to a level that I had never heard before and did not want to hear again. The other prisoners watched in fear now knowing that their fate would not be much different. One of the women threw up all over herself.

Calveen asked Linda and Janet if they could do that with all the rest of the prisoners and Linda replied that they could. Similar spear hafts were prepared and each prisoner was led out, tied down, and impaled. We left with the traders and our wounded wanting to be away from the cries of pain and the sight of the dying prisoners. It was worse than pole dancing. They could not kill themselves by impaling themselves and quickly bleeding out, they had to wait for the slow seepage of blood to finally put them out of their misery.

We moved on about three or four miles to an open area and set up camp. There, we talked with the traders we had inadvertently rescued. They had come from southwest of Atlanta, which they called "Big Ruin." They knew of no vacant areas from their trail nor had they ever seen the ocean. We showed them the atlas and went over our trail on it and then they traced their trail as best they could. It seems they were from the area of Jackson, Mississippi, though there were apparently not many recognizable ruins in their area. They were called the Jacks and that suggested my thought was correct. We told them they had two choices; one was to return and we would outfit them as best we could or the second was to accompany us and try to return to their home from the Oaks or Sin Loos but have the benefit of a larger company for protection for a while. Though one man really wanted to try his luck, the rest wanted to go with us and he decided to stay with them. We described in more detail what we wanted to do and showed them on the map from the atlas where we were going. We had marked our copy with the dead areas and told them that we suspected those areas were poisonous.

Janet and Linda were at my side in our tent with Sue and Trud by them. They said they had talked it over and Sue was willing to join Ann with Calveen. I had noticed that there had been some chemistry there and said that I would talk to Calveen to set it up tomorrow morning. With that, we went to sleep. I was tired and emotionally spent.

The next morning, I did talk to Calveen who was receptive to the idea and was quite willing to let Sue retain her red collar. He said that we would formalize the transfer this evening and that Ann would get her blue one, too. He said that he regretted not having done this sooner before Jean was killed.

The girls were glad to hear this news and we packed up our belongings and continued around on the perimeter highway. The sight of all the buildings destroyed by powerful weapons had a disquieting affect on all of us. We did not know where, if anywhere in the area, there might be anything worth salvaging. Tony, one of the traders, had said that he knew of no one who lived in Big Ruin all the time though many groups came here to salvage and trade. It was, he said, a good source of metal.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.