Jonathan Creed - Cover

Jonathan Creed

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

~Five Days Later~

"You've been very bad slave."

Sarah nodded.

Her position was truly a work of art. She was eagle spread on my bed. Her arms and legs were tied to the bed posts with scarves.

Her pale breast's rose rapidly. She murmured something behind her bright red ball gag.

I grinned. "Oh no. No speaking slave. Only good little girls may speak ... and you've been bad. Haven't you?

Sarah nodded.

Her face was flush with arousal.

I dragged my little leather flogger across her stomach. "Do you like my new toy slave?"

She nodded.

I smiled. "Then I'm sure you won't mind if I use it on you."

Sarah shivered in her bondage. The little British teenager looked so helpless. She pleaded with her eyes for me to have mercy ... for me not to whip her.

But her body pleaded for something different all together.

I trailed the flogger down over her mons and placed it lightly on the entrance to her sex. I slowly pulled it away, and it came back glistening.

I gently placed the flogger under her nose. "It would seem your cunt likes the idea of a whipping little slave."

Sarah moaned behind her gag.

She moved her body side to side ... as if trying to escape me. We both knew she didn't want to escape. She was testing her bonds to ensure she couldn't ... to ensure my ownership of her was complete.

"Bad girl," I said softly. I brought the flogger down sharply on one of her breasts. She grunted slightly.

The pale mound of female flesh wobbled. A small pink welt emerged.

Sarah rolled her hips ... seeking contact for her neglected pussy.

I ignored her wet sex and flogged her other breast.

She groaned.

Slowly and methodically I began to flog every inch of Sarah's pale exposed body. At first she shied away from the blows ... but slowly, I began to notice that she lifted her body to meet my little whip.

It was an exquisite experience ... to know a woman wanted me to whip her. It was exhilarating.

I paused, and ran my free hand over her dripping pussy. Sarah squealed and thrust her crotch into my hand.

"Sarah," I said. "Would you like me to whip you're pretty little pussy?"

Sarah stopped moving. Her emerald eyes gazed into mine. She was more animal than human right now. Lust had overcome her.

She nodded slowly.

I brought the flogger down again. There was a wet sound as the leather landed on her vulva.

A tremor rocked through Sarah's body, and her eyes rolled up into her head.

When she didn't open her eyes after a few seconds I got worried. I quickly removed her ball gag and freed her arms from the scarves.

With one hand I caressed Sarah's face. "My sweet ... are you all right?"

A slow smile spread across Sarah's face. Her eyes slid open. "Yes Master ... I am better than alright. You are right to whip your naughty slave. I must remember to be nice to Carol."

I grabbed her breasts and kneaded them roughly. "It sounds like you don't really believe that little cunt."

Sarah squealed as I pinched her nipples.

"Stay still slave." I said. "I haven't cum yet ... and you have a very exposed and very wet vagina that can take care of that problem for me."

Sarah moaned, and sank back down onto the bed."Yes Master, use my cunt for your enjoyment," she said huskily. "That is what my pussy exists to do ... that is what I exist to do."

"Damn straight," I said.

I quickly unzipped my pants and freed my erect cock. Sarah's eyes dilated as they locked onto my exposed member. A thin line of drool slithered down her throat.

I plunged into her hot opening with all the force I could manage.

"Oof." Sarah said as my pubic bone smashed into hers.

"Do you like being used like this slave?" I asked. "I've just whipped your body and now I'm using you like a sex toy."

Sarah's voice was uneven due to my hard thrusts.

"Yes ... Master ... your slave ... loves it when ... you ... use her."

I grinned... "I'm going to cum slave ... prepare yourself to receive my pleasure."

Sarah started meeting my thrusts... "Oh, yes Master. Give me your seed. Use me as a receptacle for your cum."

Her words spurred us both on to a roaring climax ... her pussy contracted around my cock ... as it milked gob after gob of hot semen into her waiting womb.

Sarah sighed as I collapsed on top of her. She encircled me in a warm hug and held me close. My body was squashing her breasts ... but she didn't seem to mind.

"I love you Master," she said softly.

I raised myself onto my arms. I started into my slaves beautiful face. She gazed back in adoration as if she were staring into the face of her god.

"I love you too my darling slave."

For a second ... the world stood still, and everything was flawless. Sarah and I were together, and we had accepted our roles and our desires.

A loud banging on my bedroom door ruined our perfect moment. "Would you two stop your fucked up role play! I might have to live here but I refuse to listen to that slut screaming all morning!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.