Jonathan Creed - Cover

Jonathan Creed

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

The door closed with an audible click.

We were silent for a beat.

We both turned to look at each other, her question hung in the air.

I smiled.

"Alright my sweet, all rules are now in effect again," I said warmly.

Sarah looked up at me and blushed. She gave a small smile and, shyly, she slowly unzipped her beige skirt and gracefully stepped out of it. I got a good look at her bare pussy as she did. She had already taken all my rules to heart and hadn't worn any underwear. Next she crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of her sweater, and pulled it off in that distinctly feminine way.

"Better now?" She asked.

I pulled her close, her naked body pressed up against mine. "Much."

We cuddled together, right there next to the front door. Reluctantly I was the first to pull away.

"Come on Sarah, I have some fried eggs waiting for you."


We ate breakfast quietly. To the common observer, we would look like any young couple having a late breakfast ... except for Sarah being in the nude that is ... but she treated it with such casualness that one might think it was an everyday occurrence.

I put down my fork and stared into my cup of coffee.

'An everyday occurrence.'

The thought hadn't struck me yet that this might become a regular thing. Her unique situation required her to live with me ... but I hadn't really thought this could be permanent.

Sure she had signed the rules ... but even so ... that was just a solution to the immediate issue of her desire for slavery ... not a wedding ring ... not a promise of forever. She couldn't just stay in this house and act like a sexed up maid for the rest of her life ... I wouldn't allow it.

I looked back on my previous behavior ... I had really gotten into our role playing. I thought about the 'beast' ... that was the part of me that enjoyed dominating. I wonder if I took advantage of the situation.

"You're being awfully quiet Master, are you all right?" Sarah said in a soft and concerned voice.

I looked up from my coffee. Her all too beautiful face stared back at me. Her green eyes were filled with compassion.

I tried to muster a smile. "Yes, just thinking. I do that too much I'm told."

"Your brow was furrowed ... I just wanted to know if I could help?" She said, in that same quiet tone that bordered on reverence.

I took her hand across the table. Her cool fingers closed around mine. "I want to drop the roles for a moment ... please? I am Jon Creed and you are Sarah Gale. Nothing more and nothing less."

Sarah bit the bottom of her lip. Her eyes held mine for a moment ... then she nodded.

"Alright Jonathan, what do we need to talk about?" I heard her uncertainty when she said my name ... as if she could already not think of me in any term but 'Master.'

Those chips were diabolical.

"I need to know, without the veneer of our 'positions' that you are alright. Your body has been changed, you have been living in a stranger's home, you've been spanked, and you've agreed to rules that are both one sided and humiliating. The doctors said you were physically okay ... but now that I have had time to reflect, I need to know ... are you 'mentally' okay?"

She paused. I could see her really thinking about her answer ... she wasn't just going to give me an automatic 'yes.'

After about a minute she finally spoke. "Yes, Jonathan, I think so. My situation is not ideal. I was kidnapped and effectively brainwashed. My mind has been given suggestions that it would not think of had I not been implanted with a mind control device. But that can't be changed. I am living in a stranger's home. But that stranger has been understanding and compassionate, and has even role played with me ... For which I am grateful. Don't feel bad Jonathan for attempting to give me what I need. Sure I have been spanked, but I enjoyed it. Yes, I have agreed to rules that modern women should scoff at ... but they feel ... right somehow." She took a breath and looked into my eyes. They were watery ... but determined.

I squeezed her hand.

"Alright ... then maybe ... we could see about this being a permanent arrangement." I said awkwardly.

Shock danced across her face ... she was silent.

Shock gave way to a small smile. And that gave way to a grin.

"Yes, I'd like that very much," she said breathlessly.

I let out a nervous sigh. "Good. I'm happy you're staying. However, you will need something to do."

She cast a puzzled eye over me. "What do you mean, is this another rule?"

I shook my head. "No, I think we have covered our extraordinary relationship for now, in fact, we might even want to consider slowing down."

She nodded and quietly stared at me.

I took a breath. "Well, now we need to address the everyday needs of two people living together. What are you going to do when I go off to work every day?"

Understanding dawned on her face. "Oh, well, um ... what do you want me to do?"

I raised my hands and looked at her. "Oh I wouldn't dream of giving you orders when it comes to your professional life ... but I wonder ... with your new and improved looks ... do you think you take up where you left off modeling?"

The look on her face could only be described as radiant.

"Yes, oh yes, yes YES ... Master this is wonderful! I'm sure I could get my job back ... I could probably get paid double!"

I chuckled. "You called me Master, we are on equal footing right now remember?"

Her smile would not be contained. "I'm sorry, Master, but I'm just so excited ... I come to America to model and now I can do that and I have a boyfriend!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Is that how you see me? As a boyfriend?"

She giggled... "Well ... maybe not a very traditional boyfriend if I have to call him Master ... but I couldn't be happier."

Her joy touched me.

I'd like to say that I'd been this happy recently ... but I would be lying to myself ... however, seeing her look so content pulled at my heart strings. I hadn't felt this way since the day I got accepted into the Academy.

I rose from my chair and strode over to her. She raised her eyes and was about to speak, when I grabbed her and gave her the biggest bear huge I could manage. She quickly caught on, and hugged me back with all the strength in her slender arms.

For the second time of the day, I was the first to pull away. "So it's settled ... you will be a model again ... work during the day ... and come home to me."


The rest of the day passed in a practical blur. Sarah and I spent the entire day planning how she would get to the agency in the heart of New York, from my suburban house.

In the end, we settled on a route. I would drive with her to the Federal Plaza early in the morning to beat the worst of the traffic. I would let her out at the subway station just five minutes from the Federal building, and continue driving to the Bureau.

We even drove out there, to see how it would work.

She said we should hold off till she was positive she had a job waiting for her ... but I had little doubt she would get it.


After our dry run we got home frustrated with traffic, and irritated that we would have to leave at five thirty in the morning each day to feasibly get her on the subway on time for her to make it to the agency. It looked like I would be getting to work a few hours early from now on. I also felt mildly ill after eating those hot dogs from the street vendor.

I parked the car in my street side parking and we both got out.

"That is one thing I hate about New York ... there are so many people it takes forever to get anywhere." She said.

I didn't reply, I just rubbed my hand on her back, and guided her up to the front door.

She continued complaining. "I mean, in England at least everyone is civil to each other. Here just the slightest misstep driving and someone will flip you the bird!"

I nodded at her. I was really tired and annoyed. I almost wrecked my car twice out on the road ... which were still slippery from melting ice.

I really wanted a drink ... and some sleep ... I glanced at my watch. It was only five in the afternoon. Still had to get through dinner before bed ... and Sarah would probably want to talk ... I wasn't use to spending my time in the constant company of someone.

Sarah was still going at it. "I mean, I don't even think people bathe in this country. Did you smell that bearded man sitting next to me? He smelled like he had rolled around in horse dung!"

All I wanted was some peace and quiet.

"Sarah," I said quietly... "The rules are back in effect ... and your latest rule is you may not speak unless you are spoken to."

Sarah's mouth stopped in mid-sentence. I watched as her beautiful lithe body shivered. Her full lips parted ... and she began to pant.

She lowered her eyes to the floor... "Yes Master."

For the second time of the day, she removed her clothes because I ordered it.

"Slave, I am tired. I did all the driving today, and I did not enjoy it one bit ... my stomach is upset, and you are constantly talking in my ear."

Sarah whimpered slightly...

"No complaining slave. I want you to go to the liquor cabinet and pour me a glass of scotch. You may bring it up to our bedroom."

She looked questioningly at me. "Our bedroom, Master?" She said timidly.

I looked at her. "Yes of course 'our' bedroom, slave. You will be sleeping with me from now on, and as soon as you bring me my drink you will spend your time moving your clothes into the closet in my room ... now go."

She sprang into action, and ran into the kitchen. Running naked did interesting things to her breasts.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

'She's really here, she's really here.' I thought to myself over and over. 'I have a girlfriend.' I thought.

I grinned like a fool to an empty room.

I glanced into the kitchen. Sarah was scouring the liquor cabinet, her face twisted in concentration. Hmm ... not a scotch drinker apparently ... or she wouldn't have to read the labels. Oh well, nobody's perfect.

With one last look at her beautiful naked form, I turned and started trudging my way up the stairs.


Once in the bedroom I whipped off the crumpled clothes I had on. I had mistakenly worn them for two days and they needed a wash. I threw the discarded items into my laundry hamper.

I had just put on my bathrobe when Sarah came charging in with my drink. I was standing quite close to the door, and she almost bowled me over when she came in.

She gazed at me in my black fleece robe for a moment.

"Um, Sarah, could I perhaps have my drink?" I said teasingly.

Sarah blinked herself out of her reverie and smiled a little. "Sorry about that, that bathrobe made me lose my train of thought."

I grinned. "Behave young lady."

She stuck her tongue out at me, and I swatted her playfully on her behind. "None of that now slave dear. I want all your clothes in that closet in ten minutes or you'll get more than just one pat on the ass."

Sarah giggled. She lingered in the door way and called, "It's not punishment if I enjoy it!" And then ran from the room.

I sighed and shook my head. I took a swig from my glass, and groaned as the fiery liquid made its way down my throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.