Jonathan Creed - Cover

Jonathan Creed

Copyright© 2010 by Noble Truth

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Jonathan Creed is twenty four years old, and he is already a graduate of Harvard and one of the FBI's premiere agents. But a chance encounter leads to more responsibility than he is willing to deal with.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Slow   Transformation  

I was pacing the floor of my bedroom.

Thoughts were rushing around my head at a mile a minute. This situation was out of control. I was out of control ... we need boundaries ... maybe if we couldn't ignore it ... we could come up with something to deal with it.

Sarah was on the floor kneeling calmly with her hands in her lap. She had a small smile on her face and she followed me with her eyes as I wore down the carpet.

I finally threw up my hands.

"I'm no good at this," I said.

Sarah simply looked warmly at me ... she seemed very content with her little patch of floor. Her happiness was driving me crazy.

I glared at her. "You know, you could help me come up with some rules ... rules that can satisfy the chip but keep things calm and under control."

Sarah's smile dropped a few notches. "But Master, I don't want to do this 'just' enough to satisfy my chip. Why can't we just have no rules at all? Then you can do whatever you like with me ... and that would make me happy."

I sighed heavily. "Look chip or no chip why are you being so submissive?"

Sarah cocked her head to the side and fixed me with her forest green eyes. "Because that is what I want ... to be your submissive little pet."

I shook my head. "Fine. Be that as it may, we still need rules so that we can function and communicate with each other. I've noticed you've started to call me 'Master'. That is exactly the kind of stuff we need to be making rules for. What if we were around town and you called me Master?"

Sarah rubbed her legs together... "This is New York ... stranger things happen."

This was not going as planned. "That is not the point, it draws attention ... people would know that you are ... that you are ... my slave."

Sarah rubbed her legs together again, this time faster. "I know ... the idea is getting me all worked up ... public acknowledgement that I'm nothing more than your servant is making me drip."

I already figured that out ... the smell was reaching me on the other side of the room ... and it was making it hard to think.

I recently made the self discovery that I have a side that gets off on control ... and the sight of her kneeling at my feet was not helping.

I finally decided to give ground. "Look, Sarah. I'm the kind of guy that likes rules ... so help me out on this one ... I'm a Nerdy Fed like you said remember?"

A look of pure panic crossed Sarah's face.

She planted her nose into the carpet, like she was bowing to me ... as if I were her king.

"Master, I'm so sorry for calling you that ... there is no excuse ... please, please forgive me..."

I reached down and picked Sarah up off the floor. I cradled her in my arms. I sat down on the bed with her in my lap for the second time this morning.

"Sarah, don't even worry about that now ... it is in the past, forgotten and forgiven. But if you really want to make it up to me, you could help me think of some rules for our new ... um ... relationship."

She snuggled into my shoulder, and giggled. "You're my Master, I'm your slave. That can be rule one."

I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I think we've got that part down. But I'm talking about rules about how to cope with 'Rule One' in everyday life."

She crossed her arms ... making her breasts press against her sundress. "Like what?"

I thought for a second. "Like when you are to call me Master, and when Jonathan is more appropriate ... um ... and stuff like that. This will help us satisfy the chip, and keep you from totally becoming a different person."

She had a puzzled look on her face. "Become a different person?"

I nodded. "Yes! Do you realize how different you've been acting since I spanked you and we started playing this Master and slave game. You were a total brat when you got here ... now your ... now your ... a completely different person ... I don't want you to lose yourself to the desires the chip gives you ... because that would just be letting UniCORP win."

Sarah sighed ... and seemed to suddenly be taking things a bit more seriously.

"Okay. Rule one. You are the Master and I am the slave."

I nodded. "Rule two, you are only to call me 'Master' when we are alone in my house. Alright?"

Sarah made a face, "Fine. Um ... how about ... I am required to cook all the meals in this household."

I raised an eyebrow. "Sarah those aren't the kind of rules we need to be worrying about ... we need to think of safety rules ... like how about rule three should be, 'all play stops when you say a safe word.'"

Sarah shook her head violently. "Maybe in a Dominant and Submissive sort of relationship I would agree to having a safe word. But I'm not a sub, I'm your slave ... I will take whatever you can give me ... no abuse is too much."

How did she know the difference? Was there a difference? "Um, Sarah, are you sure you know what you're talking about?" I asked Sarah nodded. "Yup, I don't know where I learned it ... or why I know it ... but I'm certain that because I'm your sex slave, and not just your submissive ... that a safe word is not needed. Nor do I want one was.

I was flabbergasted. "Sarah, that is far too much power to give me ... that could be dangerous for you."

Sarah smiled warmly at me. "No, I need to know this is real ... that I can't stop it by just saying a word."

I was at a loss for words.

Sarah spoke again. "Master, may I suggest more rules... ?"

I nodded unenthusiastically.

"Rule Three, is that I must attend to your every sexual need without question. I must also wake you up every morning with a blowjob."

I tried to say something ... but my willful slave was too busy making rules.

"Rule Four, is that I must always have my pussy readily available for access, as well as my breasts. I never want things to slow down again simply because you have to remove my underwear.

I once again tried to speak.

"Rule Five, is that I must remain as beautiful as possible for you, and must keep my pussy bare and legs shaved."

This was getting out of hand.

"Rule Six, is..."

"SLAVE, SILENCE." I bellowed.

Sarah's mouth froze midsentence ... she complied ... it was complete and instantaneous obedience ... almost like she really didn't have a choice but to obey.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.