Skateboarding Sis

by Anal_King

Copyright© 2010 by Anal_King

Incest Sex Story: A brother and sister strike a bargain which leads to a hot encounter of anal sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   .

Shit! No toilet paper. And just when I needed to take a dump. Whatever happened to that unspoken rule? The one where the last person who uses up the toilet paper has to replace it. Obviously, that rule didn't apply to my family, because that would be asking too much of them. But that's to be expected when you consider that we're your typical suburban screw-ups that look normal on the outside but are totally dysfunctional on the inside.

Mom and dad always work, leaving Tracy and I to fend for ourselves. That's how committed they are to their careers. And then there's Tracy. She spends most of her time riding around on her skateboard with her grungy guy friends. Tracy is in her final year of high school and her grades are going to hell. I wouldn't be surprised if they held her back. As for me, I'm in my second year of college. I don't know what I'm going to major in yet, so I'm just taking the essentials for now.

Anyway, getting back to my problem. After doing a quick check of the hall closet and finding it empty of toilet paper as well—way to go mom—it looked like the only option I had left was to snoop around in my sister's private bathroom for a roll. Tracy would have a fit if she ever caught me in there. Anyway, after searching around for a bit, I finally found a roll in the cabinet underneath the sink. I was about to head back to the family bathroom to take care of business when an object in the medicine cabinet caught my eye.

I hadn't checked there before and the door was already ajar so I figured "what the hell." I peeked inside and found a—holy shit! I don't believe it! Tracy, my grungy little sis, owned a large, veiny dildo that looked to be around 8 or 9 inches long. My sister must fuck herself raw with this thing. I looked over my shoulder just to make sure the coast was clear before I took a whiff. I don't know what made me want to smell her dildo, but I couldn't help myself.

I brought the tip to my nose and took a deep breath; my nostrils immediately flared, detecting a strong plastic scent mixed with a pungent feminine odor. I guess that's what pussy smells like, but I don't know for sure because I'm still a virgin and have nothing to compare it to.

One thing is for sure, though. Tracy's scent made my dick instantly swell. I could just imagine her furiously plunging her dildo deep inside her pussy, nudging the dome-shaped head against her cervix each time it bottomed out. Even more exciting was imagining Tracy on her knees shoving this bad boy deep into her beautiful, round ass. Man, I would've done all her chores for a month just to see that.

I put her rubber-lover back where I found it making sure not to disturb anything else. A part of me enjoyed discovering this new, hidden side of Tracy, which got me wondering if I could dig up any more dirt on her. Hey, you never know when this shit could be useful. Besides, that's what brothers are for. Wink

I began snooping around her room, noticing dog-eared copies of Thrasher on her desk and on her dresser. Tracy had her clothes all over the place. She was a real pig, unlike me who liked to keep stuff organized. After ten minutes, I was about to call it quits when my foot accidentally knocked into a pile of music CDs, sending them sliding across the carpeted floor. I bent down and piled them into a messy tower, just the way she liked it and noticed Tracy's digital camera sticking out from under the bed.

I figured since I've come this far, I might as well check to see if she had any interesting pics. I quickly scanned through the images and found that they were mostly shots of her guy friends skating at King's Skatepark. Tracy hung out there a lot because that was her thing. She's a skateboarding chic, not to mention a total slob. But you knew that already.

I was about to shut off the camera because the pics were so lame when a picture filled the screen that made me do a double-take: I couldn't believe it, but then again, knowing my sister, I shouldn't have been so surprised. In this shot, Tracy had her jeans pulled down to her knees showing off her killer ass in a thong. I'll say this for my sis, she may be a grungy-skateboarding brat, but oh my god, she has an ass to die for. Truth be told, on more than one occasion, I've wondered what it would be like to slide my prick into that bubble butt of hers.

I moved to the next pic and this one showed a guy tonguing her shittter! It looked like he had sunk his face in between two globes of firm dough. Man, if mom and dad ever saw these pics, they would—"What the fuck are you doing in my room?" I jerked my head around and saw Tracy glaring at me with one hand on her hip and the other holding her skateboard.

"Uh ... er ... I ran out of toilet paper and came to get some from you since there wasn't any in the hall closet," I explained, hoping she'd leave it at that and not make a big deal out of it.

"Is that my fuckin' camera?" Tracy's eyes widened in shock; she made a move to grab it but I was too fast for her and quickly put it behind my back.

"Back off or I'll show mom and dad the picture of you getting your ass eaten out," I threatened, unsure how I was going to deal with the situation if things got ugly.

"If you don't give me back my camera, I'll ... I'll kick you right in the nuts!" I already know that Tracy's bark is worse than her bite when it comes to our sibling squabbles, but my sister can get pretty rough if you mess with her the wrong way. I wasn't worried, though, because I'm the best wrestler in my school, and I've taken her down many times before.

Tracy stood there weighing her options while chewing on her bottom lip. She does that when she's nervous or unsure of something. Then she walked over to her dresser, opened the top drawer, and began looking around for something. I took advantage of the time I had to zero in on her plump bottom. The sight of her wonderfully round moons incased in her tight jeans mesmerized me. Saliva rapidly flooded my mouth as I imagined how her ass would taste. I had to swallow hard before the drool escaped my mouth. I wasn't aware of it at the moment, but my sister had turned her head around and watched my eyes take in her sexy butt-cheeks. I must've looked pathetic.

When I finally looked up and locked eyes with Tracy, my face became tomato red. I was busted big-time and she knew it, too. Tracy smirked, closed the dresser drawer and said, "I saw you peeking at my butt."

"Huh ... what?" I stammered, looking down trying to avoid her piercing blue eyes. When I looked up again Tracy was staring off into the distance, thinking about something that made her lips curl into a devilish smile.

"It's not a big deal, you know." she replied. "Lots of boys check out my ass." That surprised me. I always thought guys liked her perky tits more than her juicy ass. It's no secret that there are more tit men in the world than there are ass men, at least that's what I think. As far as what turns me on, I'll take a woman's ass over her spongy breasts any day of the week.

"So ... Paul, I thought of a way where we can both be happy and get what we want at the same time."

"Uh, okay, what's that?" I asked, not sure where this was going.

"Well, I was about to give you some of the money I saved from my allowance, to keep you quiet and all, but now I think I found something much better." I gave Tracy a blank stare waiting for her to reveal her great idea.

"Don't freak out on me, but ... how about I let you fuck my ass and in exchange, you don't narc on me and you give me my camera back?" I know this may sound cliché at this moment but my mouth hung open in surprise. I never saw this coming. "Oh don't be so shocked.

"Are you serious? We can't do that!"

Tracy rolled her eyes as if incest wasn't a big deal. "More brothers and sisters are fucking now than they ever did in the past. Besides, I know you want to fuck my ass. I'm a girl and a girl knows these things." She got me there. I've always wanted to fuck her in the ass. It's so true.

The seconds ticked away while I seriously thought about her offer. I could just walk away, give her the camera, and forget she ever mentioned it. But then I wouldn't get anything out of it—no money and no ass. I'm holding all the cards here, and I should take advantage of the situation, but I was nervous and excited as hell. Also, I wasn't sure if Tracy was toying with me or not. It's fuckin' crazy. But then again, my sister is kind of a kook!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.