A Fistful of Sand 2 - Cover

A Fistful of Sand 2

Copyright© 2010 by DoktorGostel

Chapter 6: Grapevine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Grapevine - Dr. Walter's slave is now president of the notorious Omega Xi sorority. Can she get the sorority under her control without her master's powers?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

It had been a long time since Laura had sat in the Omega Xi dining hall and eaten dinner with her sisters. In the past, the strict social hierarchy of the sorority meant that she was forced to eat with Brittany Anderson, if the then-president deemed to fraternize with others. But now that Brittany was gone (her name hardly mentioned) it was now very important for Laura to build on the gains she'd made with her junior cohort. The initial group of seven 'students' had expanded to nine once the girls were certain they weren't going to get kicked out. The two newest were somewhat aloof, but Natalie and Jenny assured Laura that they were in. In the meantime, Laura had to show herself to be approachable and friend-worthy – not easy given the reputation she'd made for herself over the years.

The first step was to just be around other people and no place was more conducive than the dining hall. It was a place where she could see and be seen. She could listen, and more importantly, be heard. Omega Xi sisters were notorious gossips, especially during the reign of Brittany, when a little dirt on a sister could reap immediate rewards. But Laura had other plans for the gossip mill – namely that she could float ideas without actually proposing real changes and just see how reactions manifested themselves as those little tidbits matured on the grapevine.

Laura sat at the head table with the rest of the executive committee, apart from the rest of the sisters. Now that Laura was the president, the formal social hierarchical structure hadn't really changed, just the cast of characters. The senior leadership: President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer were all chosen in elections just prior to the new members final swearing in. Unlike the 'graduation' ceremony from pledge to neophyte at the beginning of the term, this ceremony was far more formal and didn't involve any sex. It was a chance to wipe the slate clean, so to speak, to acknowledge the trials the pledges were put through and embrace them as true full sisters. Still, champions whose pledges made it all the way to full sisterhood traditionally made sure their charges were given proper rewards.

The new vice-president was Gloria, the senior who had championed Jenny. Laura and Jenny had gotten a chance to talk more in private since their first lesson and Jenny assured Laura that every rumor about Gloria's latent lesbianism was true. The hypocrisy that Jenny had held secret until her initiation was one of the reasons for her always bemused expression – she'd figured out how to play the game and to keep some secrets. Jenny provided Gloria with a willing recipient for the woman's self-loathing and, in turn, Gloria made sure there were few obstacles to Jenny's success. Gloria was hardly Laura's friend, (hardly ANYONE's in fact) but Laura knew that if she could prove that the future Omega Xi wouldn't continue hating lesbians, and would in truth be promoting its acceptance ... and if Laura could also help Gloria accept her own lesbianism ... then she knew Gloria would be on her side, a silent partner at the least. The thought was intriguing since Gloria was tall, full-lpped, had large breasts, and long straight black hair. She reminded Laura of her friend Charli, if Charli were older and constantly wore a scowling expression of superiority.

The new secretary was Cynthia, Rachel's champion. Laura and Cynthia looked so much alike, they were often confused for actual blood-sisters – Cynthia being the more well endowed of the two. They were part of the same pledge class, but before Laura's transformation at her master's hands, the two didn't really get along. However, Laura was sure that she had the ability and the inclination to let Cynthia know that they both shared a certain proclivity toward sex and all its manifestations.

The relationship between the newly raised Rachel and her champion, Cynthia, was the exception to the rule: they were friends. They spent all their free time with each other and no one could detect an iota of animosity between the two. Laura was one of the few who understood how this anomaly came to be. By sheer luck of the draw, Cynthia, a complete nymphomaniac, was matched with Rachel, a kindred spirit. They both shared an enthusiasm for sex that wasn't hampered by the stigmas the sorority tried to inculcate in them. Once it became apparent that neither would hold any proclivity against the other, they soon became the closest of friends ... especially behind closed doors. Laura idly fingered the invitation she had sitting beside her plate and considered a plan to cement Cynthia as her ally. Rachel was already firmly in her camp, but Laura didn't imagine it'd take much to win Cynthia over.

The big unknown was the new Treasurer, Kim. Kim was a year younger than Laura and Laura didn't really know anything about her. Her most recent pledge was one of the three that hadn't joined the cohort. Those three were such devotees of Brittany's friends that their loyalty was suspect enough that none of Laura's Girls (as she thought of the nine new members she was tutoring) dared approached them. The only unsubstantiated rumor Laura had over Kim was from one of her Girls who claimed to have seen an all-anal porn compilation DVD on her desk, partially hidden by some papers. The thought that the petite girl with the trim figure, thin lips, shoulder length light brown hair and slightly serious face fantasized about a big cock up her ass was definitely something Laura could work with. It was a flimsy rumor at best, but it was all she had to go on. Silently, Laura kicked herself for never actually going through Brittany's blackmail files before returning them to the girls being blackmailed. Sure she could claim a moral victory, but that didn't help her in this particular situation.

The fifth member of the executive committee didn't exist yet. Traditionally the "New Member Educator" a.k.a. "Pledge Trainer" was selected at the first closed meeting after initiation so that new members could have a say in who got to fill the lowest slot in the leadership. Really, it was one of the only decisions where their opinions mattered. Laura had a plan for that, but she needed to build political capital first ... and quickly.

Tonight, Laura planned to give the grapevine so much to work with, she hoped it didn't collapse under the weight of all the gossip she was about to feed it. But time was short. The election for pledge trainer and selection of new pledges would be immediately after finals and that was only few weeks away. (One wouldn't know that the first snowfall of the year had just happened yesterday from looking at everyone's outfits. The inside of the house was usually kept warm, for the simple and vain excuse to allow its members to not hide their figures with bulky, warm clothing.) Laura knew that in terms of efficiency, it was important that her executive committee be firmly on her side before then because when the committee stood united on an issue, those that waffled on their vote tended to follow the leadership's consensus. But it was also important that the membership at large see the 'new' Laura and be braced for the coming changes.

"So Laura, what's this I hear about you planning to create an 'honorary' membership into Omega Xi?" asked Gloria, taking a sip from her iced tea. "I'm not crazy about girls getting to wear the Omega Xi pin without proving their worthiness. That's why the probationary membership period is so long and rigorous."

"Oh, I think you'd like her if you gave her a chance," Laura replied passively. She knew she had to get Gloria and Heather in the same room together – the rest would take care of itself.

"Who is she? How do you know her? If she's so worthy, why didn't she pledge?"

"She didn't meet our age requirements. If she attended ESU after she graduated high school, I have no doubt that she would have been an excellent member. But, she's been working in the real world and is only now coming back for her education."

"So? Sounds like just another drop out ... what make her so special?"

Laura smiled wickedly and motioned her table partners closer into a conspiratorial huddle. Laura could hear the noise in the room soften somewhat as those closest to the table strained to hear. Laura knew that whatever she told "in secret" here would be known to every member in the house by nightfall. It was a gamble, but Heather had given her permission.

"Okay, don't repeat this to ANYONE," she began, knowing full well that starting off that way ensured its immediate and frequent repetition. "You know that Dr. Walters has been a client of mine since near the beginning of the semester." Everyone knew that Dr. Walters was hers. The recent class of new members had made sure everyone knew about his ... assets, even before they formed their little faction. "Well, he's working on getting a big grant from overseas. There's the potential of big money for the College and us, if we make ourselves available and help him get it. So, I offered our services. Turns out that Heather, a former student of his, is also working on that grant – that's how we met. I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure she's been fucking the dear professor even longer than I have."

The girls around the table looked impressed, but Laura wasn't done. "What's more, I hear she used to be a stripper!"

Eyes opened in surprise. "How can you tell?" asked Cynthia, a flush filling out her cheeks. Because Gloria's skin was darker, the growing flush there wasn't as evident ... but the way the brooding brunette kept licking her lips meant that her interest was at least piqued. Time to move in for the kill.

"Remember that shooting a few weeks ago? That was her – that gangster was after her. My theory is that she used to work at the shooter's club and the guy was jealous that she was fucking Dr. Walters. I don't think he was expecting a professor to fight back."

Laura had hit all the buttons – intrigue and sex appeal. How could they not at least be curious about a potential ex-stripper who was fucking a professor, the same professor who every girl at the house was lusting after (from seeing him or from reputation alone).

"I think I should meet her," Gloria said, taking on an air of command. "Arrange a meeting." The other girls at the table seemed a little disappointed. Gloria had taken the reins as well as the bait. If Heather didn't pass muster with Gloria, then there'd be little point in moving down the chain.

Laura let the woman give commands. It was a small price to pay in terms of pride in exchange for letting Gloria THINK she was in control. Once she and Heather had their fun with her, the rest would come easily. The trick was making sure Gloria was a willing partner, and not feel like Laura was following in Brittany's footsteps and blackmailing her.

"Cynthia?" Laura asked innocently a few moments later.

"Yeah?"

"Speaking of Dr. Walters," Laura picked up the invitation Heather had gotten her. "He's having a birthday party this weekend. The invitation is from Heather. I think it would be a wonderful opportunity to introduce you to both of them." The light in Cynthia's eyes clearly showed that from everything she'd heard about both of them, having the opportunity to meet (and possibly seduce) either of them would be fun. Laura also knew that her stock in the sorority just skyrocketed – she was holding an invitation from a beautiful ex-stripper for the hottest teacher on campus, who she was fucking also. The conspiratorial circles were mind blowing for those (that is everyone) who didn't know how simple the arrangement really was: Dr. Walters was Laura's master, and Heather was her queen.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.