Her True Self
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Auditguy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story of transformation from a normal life to one that is a bit more unusual. Of a girl who discovers her love, her life, and her place in this world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Food   Lactation   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification  

It had been four months living with him. They had met online when she was seventeen and they moved in together five months later after she turned eighteen.

It was everything he promised her. Nothing like her previous life, nothing like what all her former friends were living at the moment. She knew that it wasn't proper or right, it wasn't what people would call normal, but she also knew it wasn't wrong. Nothing that felt so wonderful could possibly be so wrong.

The moment she left her suburban house and walked into his residence there was no going back. This is what she had wanted, maybe she had moments where she thought of going back to her past life, to the comforts of the upper middle class, yet the doubts always fade away replaced with the knowing that this is her place in the world and this is what she was born for. There is no going back to the monotony of suburban life, the routine and the mind numbing comfort; her new life would not allow it.


She had rules now, many, many rules to follow; discipline for non-compliance, severe, humiliating, and painful discipline for disobedience.

There was work, both the housework and the outside, real world work. It wasn't work for money though; it was another way to humiliate her.

She got a job at a McDonalds, a place where she never thought that she would work. It was beneath her, it was a place that a girl who was expected to go to top tier college, Ivy League maybe, was never supposed to end up in.

Her college aspirations have long passed. There was no need for college for her, she was smart, very smart, but higher learning was not in her future plans, at least not the higher learning in the academic sense. He made her work in a fast food joint to reinforce her place in the world, the bottom of society, to emphasize her inferiority to those who used to be her equals, those she even considered her inferiors.


Inferior was the last thing she thought of them now, all of them. Her own ongoing transformation had started to alter her both physically and psychologically. Slowly she was being dehumanized. Transformed from a normal girl into a less civilized creature; she was being devolved of the societal norms into the perverse. Not perverse to her, this was the coming out of her true self, but to most of the outside world she was, as they would say, throwing it all away.

An animal, which is what she thought of herself as now, she was turned into just her most basic cravings, her most fundamental needs. That is all she now thought of, the satisfaction of her physical, psychological, and sexual needs; that is what he provided her, he had brought out her animalistic self, her basic urges.

The times when he allowed her to satisfy those urges, were the moments when she reached bliss. All the other times were just a build up to that moment that now was becoming the center of her life and her being.

At that moment she not only satisfied her basic cravings, but she satisfied the only need she really cared about, her need for his love. The more she changed, the more he loved her, the more she surrendered the more he became addicted and captivated by her. She had realized that she was not submitting to him as much as he was becoming captive to her. That growing and developing love for each other was her greatest aphrodisiac and the force driving her forward.


Beautiful, is what some called her, stunning was what the rest thought. It wasn't until she met him that she actually started to see her real beauty the beauty that is in the eye of the beholder.

One of the first things he made her do was to change in her hair color. She was always proud of her hair, but he made her bleach it platinum blond and then add neon pink streaks. By making her put her newly colored hair into pig tails or in a tight ponytail he added to what was already a very young and innocent looking face.

The other initial alteration was to have her set up appointments for laser hair removal, and now she was hairless from the neck down. It had made her grooming easier and more importantly it had cleared up time for her to devout to her many new duties.

The dichotomy created by her innocent face and little girl hair style compared to the other physical changes and rules she had to follow, created a confusion in most that noticed her, but it made complete sense to her. This was her new life, this nightmare to most was her dream come true.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.