Tammy - Cover

Tammy

Copyright© 2010 by AJ Martin

Chapter 2

"Bear with me just a little more and I'll be finished down there," the voice was telling her.

She spread her knees apart as much as she could with her ankles still confined.

"Just a second," he told her and quickly her legs were free too.

Tammy bent her knees up and folded them outward. Her heels drifted together. The motion tilted her pelvis upward and the flatness of her crotch was totally exposed, freeing her delicate flesh to his touch. A swish and quickly there were drops of moisture falling on her labial folds.

Her breathing deepened. 'Contact!'

Warming, soothing liquid flowed over her sensitive skin. She spread her knees further apart, lifted them upward, giving to him ultimate access to her sex. The cloth slipped between her outer lips and nudged against her inner ones. A vertical swipe from her vaginal depression up to her love button that was already buzzing so loudly she guessed he could hear it.

Her body vibrated from the touches. Fingers grabbed at the edges of one her inner lips. Pulled it outward and down, stretching it to its fullest extent. Then the dampness of the cloth fell over the stretched flesh and stroked that ever so sensitive skin. A gasp and a mew puffed from her mouth.

"Sorry," came his reply to her pleasure sounds. "This will only take a little bit more."

No one had ever touched her so intimately. Fingers had entered her before. Fingers had passed over her clit before, sending sparks up inside of her. But 'THIS' was different. This was raw heat. Heat, flowing up into her sex. Rattling the floor of her gut. Each pass along her skin raised the ante. Sent her higher, as her body sought the ultimate release.

His hands switched. Another dip into the liquid and his fingers stretched her other side. The cloth swiped over her. Warming her. Stimulating her ... Further ... Closer.

Tammy prepared for her second and pending orgasm, by moving her hands, clutching her belly. She hoped to lessen the pain that would surely try to halt her pleasure. He dropped the cloth and pressed the heel of his hand on the top of her vulva, compressing her clitoris. Sliding back and forth over the top of her cleft. She gasped.

He inserted two fingers, a knuckle deep, into her dripping vagina and diddled her. The reaction was instantaneous. Shock waves hit her head on, like that tree in the meadow, drove her higher and higher, until her body clenched in the orgasmic thunder that raced through her. She thrust her head backward into the bed and through a straightened throat, rattling a gasp, louder and longer than she knew was possible. The, "Aaaarrrrgggghhhh," she emitted was animal in nature.

Pure lust ... Satisfied.

Divine pleasure ... Rewarded.

Her body ... Sated.

After minutes of hard breathing, panting, she offered a soft, "Wow!"

Softly, he said to her, "I hope you don't mind. I just felt you needed that."

"No, it's fine," she answered. "I surely did ... need ... THAT!"

Tammy reached over, found his neck and then with her hand behind it, drew his lips to hers for a light, brief kiss.

"What on earth brought you out here in the dead of night?" he questioned her as their kiss ended.

She told him the story of her abusive boy-friend, now 'Ex-Friend, ' and then the plight with the three guys in the car. Then she asked him back the very same question.

"Long story," he told her. "The short version is my Granddad had owned this 500 acre plot, it seems like forever, way out here in the boonies. Just before he died three years ago, I had been floundering for several years after graduating college. He had told me that I needed to get some direction. A purpose.

"He made me an offer. He even put it in his will. He gave me 'Trusteeship' of the land with the stipulation I live here and learn to be self sufficient. I wasn't to leave here, this 500 acres, for five years.

"If I cared for the land. Lived off the land. Kept the land and didn't leave for the 5 years, I would get to not only keep the land but about five million dollars that he set up for me in a trust.

"If I left for any reason, no matter what, I'd lose everything. So, I've lived here, alone with almost no contact, with hardly anyone, for over three years. Every Friday a supply truck arrives. I can get just about anything I need. Whatever I order will be delivered the following week.

"I just can't leave," He softly added without any regret sounding in his voice.

"This used to be a run down old shack. I've repaired it and expanded it. Added electricity and a generator to fire things up. I even Greened that up with a solar panel voltaic array. It charges a bank of lead storage batteries and powers everything so I don't have to run the generator except for emergencies.

"I've even drilled a well myself so I have running water. I Greened that up too with water heating solar panels and a storage tank for hot water. I've insulated the house, so in the winter, I don't freeze.

"I upgraded the open fireplace that was here when I moved in with an energy saving wood burning one. I have a whole forest to harvest and collect firewood. So sufficient fuel is not the problem. I just have to lay in enough to heat this place.

"So, I'm trustee of the property."

He paused and then continued. "In the beginning I hated my Grandpa, but now I know what he was teaching me. I had to be my own person. I had to find my inner strength. I think I've found it too. I can't deny that it has been lonely. My Grandpa never said I couldn't have company. The girlfriend I had back when this started, saw the house and basically told me to fuck off."

"That's too bad," Tammy told him.

His deep guttural laugh reverberated around the room. It seemed to go on forever. Each blast of his laughter surged within her. Reverberated within her. There was something about the depth of his laugh that reached into her and satisfied a need in her inner being.

When his sounds started to subside, he placed his hand on her arm as much to quiet her surprise as to steady himself from his outburst. "You haven't seen this place yet!

"So," his voice softening to an apologetic whisper continued, "For the last three years, I've lived alone and you're the first girl I've had here."

After a long pause he added, "I'm sorry but I'm a guy and couldn't keep my hands off your body." Then in a real soft whisper of a voice he added, "I'm sorry ... but ... I just couldn't resist."

"Where are we?" she asked.

"Well, the nearest town is about a hundred miles away ... Boynton," he told her.

"That's where I live," she answered.

"The nearest road is at least five miles one way and two miles away, over hill to the west and beyond the thicket you apparently came through to get here to escape those guys. We are truly in the middle of 'Nowhere' here. I don't have a car and I can't leave here anyway.

"In your condition, I don't think you could go far either. But you can wait until a week Friday when the supply truck comes again.

"I thought you said it comes every Friday?" she asked.

"Well. Yes, that's what I said. But three weeks ago the driver told me he was going on vacation and he would skip a week. That happens every couple of months. So, I loaded up on supplies. I'm more than able to go the two weeks between his visits."

"Oh," she said softly.

Then he added, "Given the way you look and most likely feel, I think, it will take you that long to heal. Like I said, I have plenty ... and ... with some fishing in the pond and nearby stream, we can have fresh fish a few times too.

"I don't have a phone. That's another of my Grandpa's provisions. That made me plan carefully. Of course the first winter was terrible. I almost froze to death before I got together a good plan. You learn a lot when it's a 'Life Or Death' situation.

"Speaking of 'Life Or Death' situations," Tammy said, "Where is the toilet? I have to pee."

"Oops," he sighed. "Sorry. Outdoor plumbing only. I may have running water, but the other plumbing is definitely outdoors. I always have plenty of hot water from the solar panels on the roof and a huge storage tank as I said, but, nothing in the way of indoor toilets.

"Sorry," he repeated.

"But I have to pee very badly."

"OK," he replied.

"Give me your hand and I'll lead you to the out-house."

When she tried to stand up, she was very woozy and fell right back onto the cot. "Shit!" she said.

"I'll carry you," he said.

"No. No need. Just get me a bowl or something. I can pee into it," she said as she slid forward leaving just the edge of her butt onto the side of the cot.

Quickly, a huge plastic cup, feeling like it was a fountain cup from a fast food restaurant, was thrust into her hand. She opened her legs wide and snaked her hands below her and the cup slipped from her fingers. Her hands hurt too much. She couldn't hold it.

Soon she felt the cup resting on the fleshy under part of her thighs, just below her sex. "OK," he told her and she let her stream loose. The pungent odor of urine held too long, reached her nose.

"Sorry," she told him.

"Not a problem. It's quite a sight from here. It makes up for everything."

As her stream started to wane, she slid her hands over her labia and spread herself apart, giving him a better view. "Wow!" he told her. "I must admit I always wondered where a girl's pee came from. Girls are such a mystery to guys. I've seen a few girlfriends pee, but never like that!"

When her stream stopped, she compressed her bladder. A couple of final squirts pulsed out. She announced, "Done!"

"Here," he told her as he pushed a half-roll of toilet paper into her hand. "Be right back," he said. "I'll toss this outside."

When he got back from his quick trip outside, she had a wad of paper in her hand and asked, "What do I do with this?"

He had a waste basket close by and told her to "Drop it," when he held it under her hand.

"So," she asked him, "What do I call you?"

"Sorry," he replied. "I forgot my manners.

"My name is Karl ... Karl Binder."

"Yours?" he asked.

"Tammy Jordan, at your service ... or rather ... you're the one serving me," she laughed. She pushed her hand out and it was met in his and they shared a brief handshake.

"Life is strange," she pondered. "We've been intimate, or at least you with me, and now we introduce ourselves. Sort of backwards. Well, Karl, it's nice to meet you and someday I'll be able to see you too!"

They both laughed together at her joke.

"I hate to ask you this, but is there a mealtime any where close by? I'm famished," she told him.

"Well, it's near to lunchtime so how about a sandwich and some juice. Potato chips too if you want."

"I want," she responded.

"Is P-B-N-J too basic?" he asked.

"Nope. Sounds OK to me."

"All I have is 'Crunchy.' Is that OK?"

"Sounds good to me," she told him and with support from him she settled in at the kitchen table as he made sandwiches for both of them. Lunch brought many questions and one of them was, what were the sleeping arrangements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.