Joan's Mistake - Cover

Joan's Mistake

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

They strolled up the hill with Judy tugging at Samantha's leash, who still crawled along with them, naked and on all fours. It was a fairly stirring sight.

Beth finally caught up with them, after getting her panties and jeans in place again.

They arrived at the spot that Judy had indicated after a short walk. It was secluded, as she'd said. When they were inside a band of trees in a kind of little glade, Joan turned to Samantha and said in a fairly kind voice:

"Now, you don't mind, pet, if our friends here have a chance to use their crops a bit, do you?"

Samantha's chin was quivering, and there were tears in her eyes but she said:

"No, sweet mistress, I don't mind at all."

Beth, and especially Judy, were gleeful at the apparent possibility of using the crops on Samantha, and they began to beat her with a will.

They began by belaboring Samantha's naked ass, and soon had it covered with marks, strips and welts. Samantha was beginning to make a fairly loud noise, when Beth turned to Judy and said:

"Jude, stick your panties in this one's mouth, and shut her up."

Judy was now a full participant and skinned her jeans down and off quickly revealing a pair of boy leg, pink panties. She took them off and wadded them into Samantha's mouth after ordering her to "Open, bitch!"

Samantha did as she was told and now had her mouth full of Judy's panties. The beating continued. And soon the girls became creative with their efforts. They had Samantha lie down on her back with her legs in the air and spread. This gave them the opportunity to lay stripes from the crops on the inside of Samantha's thighs.

Samantha was squealing into the panties that were filling her mouth and seemed to be actually chewing on the panties to boot.

Judy moved her attention to Samantha's tits and nipples, while Beth still whipped Samantha's thighs and planted a crop now and then directly onto Samantha's pussy.

Finally, spontaneously, Judy simply dropped the whip and planted both knees on either side of Samantha's head and pulled the willing woman's face to her pussy. She ripped the wet panties out of Samantha's mouth and pulled her mouth directly upward so that Samantha's mouth was covering the pussy that Judy was offering.

"Eat me, bitch!" Judy said in a voice that showed that she'd lost her inhibitions and her shyness altogether.

Samantha did as she was told, and became active with her tongue and lips now on the second of these teen aged girls.

Judy simply ground herself into Samantha's face and lips. She didn't last very long either. The whipping had apparently turned her on to such a degree that she was cumming into Samantha's face and mouth quickly.

Samantha then spent time cleaning up Judy's pussy area and her belly, as she'd formerly done with Beth.

"Girls," Joan said then, "We have to take her home now but we enjoyed the party."

"Yes," Sylvia said, "And maybe we'll go have a party of our own." Both she and Joan grinned at that thought.

"Uh, can we ask a favor?" Beth wanted to know.

"Sure, hon," Joan said to the younger girl.

"We'd like to, uh, you know, borrow her some time; I mean to show to our friends, our girl friends and maybe have her perform for us."

Joan looked at Sylvia, who was grinning and shaking her head 'yes' to the thought

"What a wonderful idea," Joan said. Then she thought for a few moments and said: "Tell you what; here, take this marker and put your names and numbers on her."

"Write on her?" Judy asked, apparently loving the idea.

"Exactly," Sylvia said.

The girls took the marker pen and wrote on Samantha. Beth wrote her name and phone number immediately above Samantha's pussy mound. Judy chose to write her name and phone number across Samantha's reddened ass cheeks.

Samantha simply knelt there meekly, as the girls wrote on her. She even seemed to like having it done to her. Before she surrendered the marker pen, Judy, grinning to Joan and Sylvia, scrawled across Samantha's tits the words: "Pussy eater!"

They all laughed at that. Both Judy and Beth thanked Joan and Sylvia for letting them play with their horsey. They collected hugs and went back along the path where they'd come from.

"Why, pet," Sylvia said to the kneeling Samantha, "You've gained us new friends and you have an adventure in store for you."

Joan was laughing then and said: "Maybe we should rent her out!"

They went into a fit of giggles at that.

"You know what I need now," Sylvia said.

"What, love?" Joan wanted to know.

"I need to get laid, and you promised to share Gary with me."

"Can do," Joan said with a smile. "Let's take our girlfriend here back to the car."

Just as they turned to go, Joan said to Beth and Judy:

"I will call you; she's mine, and I will come with her, when you want her to appear for your girlfriends."

"Oh, goody," Beth said, "That will be double the fun." She had a kind of leer on her face, as she said it.

They got Samantha back to the car and allowed her to dress so that they could take her home. Before she got out at her place, Samantha, bent her head over Joan's hand and kissed the back of her hand.

"Thank you, ma'am, for noticing me and for all that you did for me this night." She turned then to Sylvia too and said a similar thanks to her and kissed her hand also. Joan left her with the admonition about being in the office in the morning, and dressing as she'd been told.

"Yes, ma'am," Samantha said, shaking her blond hair decisively. Then she went in.

"What a beauty she is," Syliva said. "Will you really accompany her to the meeting with the girls?"

"Yes, I will," Joan answered, "She might need me."

The isJudy of dinner at Sylivia's was put off in favor of picking up some chinese food to share with Gary, once they got to Joan's. They had a very pleasant evening. Sylvia was amused during the dinner at the way that Joan told Gary that she'd invited Sylvia to spend the night with them.

"Spend the night?" Gary said puzzled.

"Don't be so dense, Gary," Joan admonished, "We're going to take you to bed, after dinner and fuck you, both of us."

"Oh," was all that he could muster, in the face of the two grinning women at the table with him.

They did just that; when they got to the bedroom, both Joan and Sylvia lay on the bed, sipping after dinner drinks, and watched Gary fumble out of his clothes. When he was naked, Sylvia said to him:

"Gary, you are so cute; I could eat you up!' Joan laughed, and said: "Hey, that's not a bad way to start." She placed Gary on the bed, now naked, and the two women got up. Sylvia insisted on undressing Joan, and then Joan returned the favor. They both stripped to their panties and then crawled onto the bed to Gary.

Gary's night began right there with the two women kissing each other with his cock in their mouths between them. Thy took turns sucking on his cock, and while one sucked it into her mouth, the other would play with and suck on Gary's balls.

At one point, Sylvia had Gary's prick in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on it, staring at him and making throat noises as she did; meanwhile Joan lifted up Gary's legs and used her fingers to push her way into his asshole and massage his prostate.

Gary came with a roar, loading Sylvia's mouth with cum. Joan grabbed Sylvia by the shoulders and pressed her mouth against Sylvia's. During the kiss, Sylvia sent the cum into Joan's mouth, and Joan leaned her head over Gary's stomach and spit the cum out onto his stomach, rubbing it around and around, and letting it dry.

The girls, at Sylvia's suggestion, drew cards for who would get to suck off Gary to get him hard again, but it was agreed that whoever won and got to do the sucking would also be the first to be fucked. Sylvia won and mounted Gary, while Joan moved up and placed her knees on either side of his head, lowering her pussy onto his mouth.

Sylvia, behind her and impaled on Gary's cock, reached out and played with Joan's nipples, while Joan got eaten and Sylvia got fucked. They spent a good while in this position, and finally had cum and rolled off. They knew that they needed to take some time before their next round. While they lay there, they both cuddled up to Gary and did some kissing and stroking.

It took Joan very little, therefore, to get Gary ready for their next round, with her straddling his cock and Sylvia sitting on his face.

Eventually they slept, too tired to do anything else at all. They woke early in the morning, leaving Gary in bed for the time, and the two women each padded down to the kitchen for morning coffee. Joan loaned Sylvia a robe.

"Well that was way beyond wonderful," Sylvia said to Joan, who laughed and agreed.

Then Sylvia got somewhat serious and said to Joan:

"Joan, I don't just know what it is about the two of us that makes us so close so quickly, but I know it's there; it just is."

Joan nodded and agreed. Sylvia continued:

"I know it's not a lesbian thing, although I recognize that there is a closeness that can be physical anytime that we want. And I don't intend to question this; I just intend to enjoy. For the longest time for me it's been just work and more work. You are more fun than I ever imagined. Thanks for sharing Gary."

"That was totally my pleasure," Joan said. Then she continued: "I know what you mean about the sharing; I don't consider myself a lesbian but love the closeness with you."

"Oh, by the way," Sylvia said, "Let me know how it goes today with Samantha especially later with your meeting." Joan had made a call to Beth and arranged for her and Samantha to meet with her and her friends that evening.

"Oh, I'll do that," Joan said. "I'll also contact you tomorrow to make sure that our plans are made for your group of crazy friends?"

"Good idea," Sylvia said Joan hugged her then, and loosened the robe from Sylvia's shoulders, letting it fall to get her arms around her, when she was naked. Sylvia sighed. They were interrupted by Gary's voice from the kitchen doorway:

"Can anyone play?"

The two women, almost as if it were choreographed, squealed and ran for him, grabbing on to him, planting kisses on his cheeks, and taking his robe away from him. When they had him naked, they wrestled him to the floor and Sylvia got his morning erection and Joan got eaten again.

"What a way to start the day," Sylvia said, resting her head against Gary's shoulder afterwards, and stroking Joan's right breast with her hand.

After coffee, Sylvia made her apologies and dressed and left, promising to call Joan during the day.

That evening Joan picked up Samantha, as they had planned. Samantha was dressed the way that Joan had ordered: short pleated skirt, light tee shirt like top with a vee neck that showed cleavage, thigh high stockings, heels, and white, nylon bikini panties and a matching bra.

"My, my, child," Joan said, "You do look good enough to eat!"

Samantha blushed and said a quiet: "Thank you, ma'am."

They went to a kind of club house that Beth had given them the directions to. There were a few cars already there. Joan rang the doorbell and it was answered by Beth herself.

"Hey," Beth said with enthusiasm, "There you are; and you brought the slut!"

"Hi, Beth," Joan said fairly brightly, though there was something about this girl that made her nervous. She simply couldn't put her finger on what it was.

Beth stepped back from the door to let Joan and Samantha enter. They say, in addition to Judy, whom they'd met, about five other girls there. All in jeans or running pants.

"Greet her, Samantha," Joan said, and Samantha immediately knelt in front of Beth and kissed her hand.

"Stay there, greet the others," Joan ordered and Samantha did as she was told.

"Hey, gang," Beth said in a loud voice, "This is Joan and her slut Samantha. They're the entertainment tonight that I promised."

Joan thought it strange, a bit strange at least, that she'd said 'they're the entertainment' but she let it go. Joan made a kind of general wave to the group, who were then invited by Beth to come and be greeted formally by Samantha, still kneeling inside of the door.

One by one the girls come over, introduced themselves and had their hand kissed by Samantha. She performed the greeting ritual with each of them. The girls seemed excited about the two women being there.

"Now take her and make her feel at home," Beth said with a grin.

Then she turned to Joan and said in a calculating voice: "But you haven't really greeted me properly, have you, Joanie?"

Joan's attention had been on the girls and Samantha, who was being led away, and already had been forced to surrender her tee shirt. The sight made Joan hot, and when Beth made her statement about 'greeting', the statement hit her harder than she had expected. She was confused only for a moment. And then Beth extended her hand toward Joan.

It seemed like that kind of moment, when a decision is made for the whole of the near future. Joan felt that she meant it in a teasing way but wasn't sure. In any event, she took the offered hand from Beth and kissed the back of Beth's hand. But Beth stood and smiled at her and turned her hand over, offering now the palm of her hand.

Joan knew what she wanted, and now knew what the implication was of her going further and kissing the palm of Beth's hand.

"Joanie!" Beth said in a kind of threatening voice. And then Joan's training took hold. It was the same as it had been with Shag, it was the same that it had been with John Smart, and the heifers in the whip shop. She bent her head and, now letting her eyes track upon Beth's smiling face, kissed the palm of her hand. And then, in a moment of kind of wild inspiration, letting her pussy think for her for a few seconds, she licked her tongue across the palm of Beth's hand.

"Better," Beth said, "Definitely better. But look what they're doing to your girlfriend."

The group now that surrounded Samantha had her skirt, and bra off. They were kind of pummeling her from all sides, pinching her and gently slapping her ass, her tits and feeling her pussy through the material of her panties.

"We don't want them to get too wild to quickly, do we, Joanie?" Beth said.

"No," Joan admitted.

Beth's head whipped around and her had lashed out but she stopped just before she actually slapped Joan's face. Joan knew immediately.

"No, what?" Beth said quietly but with great authority.

"No, ma'am," Joan said.

"Better, Joanie; don't you think?" Beth added then.

"Yes, ma'am, very much better," was Joan's answer. And right then she knew that both she and Samantha were in trouble.

Now they had Samantha naked and had somehow tied her hands behind her back. She looked as though she was somewhere between frightened and loving it. It was then that Beth spoke up:

"Okay, guys," she began, "I said that we'd have entertainment, and it will now begin. You see, we have not one but actually two sluts here tonight to play with, don't we Joanie?"

"Yes," Joan said in agreement.

This time Beth did slap her face. A few of the girls cheered, when she did.

"I beg your pardon?" Beth said in a cruel voice.

"I meant, 'Yes, ma'am, '" Joan added quickly.

Joan was in a turmoil now with the situation being turned on her; but the authority of Beth, and the power that she claimed over her were like siren songs that she felt she had to respond to.

"Okay, Joanie," Beth said with a leer in her voice, "What is the other slut wearing just now?"

"Nothing at all, ma'am," Joan said, knowing full well where this was going now.

"So?" Beth said, turning to face Joan full face. It was all that Joan needed to get her moving.

"Yes, ma'am," she said and the girls in the room clapped and cheered, as this older woman began to strip her clothes off.

Joan did it in haste and only hesitated, when she got down to her panties. She cast a glance at Beth who looked at the girls and said: "Panties or Naked?" The girls immediately took up a chant of 'naked, naked, naked, naked.'

"Naked it is," Beth said, and Joan complied by slipping her panties down and off.

"Look what we have here!" Beth crowd then, "A full fledged MILF! How about that guys?"

They cheered again. "Nice equipment too," Beth said, grabbing Joan by the nipple and pinching it until Joan cried out.

"She's fun to poke and pinch too," then Beth, saying this, had Joan by both nipples and was squeezing as hard as she could. It brought tears to Joan's eyes and she cried out again.

"She's so much fun," Beth said, now grabbing a handful of Joan's pubic hair and pulling the older woman up onto her toes by the pubic hair. Joan cried out again.

"But look at our other slut," Beth said, "She's not happy about the way that we're treating her mistress."

All eyes were on Samantha then, who did have tears running down her face.

Beth turned to Joan with a gleam in her eye and said: "Go greet her, Joanie; show us what dogs do to greet each other. Go and crawl over to your girl friend and sniff her ass. Go, be a good doggie."

With a kind of sighing sob, Joan got to her hands and knees and crawled to where Samantha was, in the middle of the girls. When she got there, she told Samantha to turn her ass around and put her nose into Samantha's ass, sniffing as she was told.

"Hey," one of the girls exploded with, "She's doing it!'

"You," the girl said to Samantha, "Return the favor!" And then Samantha moved about so that now her nose was buried in Joan's ass, sniffing away.

"Hey," Another girl shouted, "The bitch is licking her!" She pointed to Joan, as she made the comment.

"Alright, Joanie," Beth said, "Now crawl over here. But you know what, with those big titties hanging down, you look more like a cow. So 'moo' for us, as you crawl back to me."

Joan did as she was bid, and began to crawl back to where Beth was waiting, probably with more humiliation and pain; she 'mooed' as she went, making cow noises for them, much to their delight.

"Hurry!" Beth shouted. Then she said: "Bring her."

One of the girls grabbed a fist full of Joan's hair and propelled her more quickly to where Beth was waiting for her. Joan was apprehensive now, not sure about what might be going to happen next. She was, however, unfortunately sure that she was excited now and probably would be by whatever they'd do to her.

Beth motioned first to where Samantha was kneeling by the group of girls. She told them to get a chair and, once the chair was in place, Samantha began the task of eating their pussies, one at a time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.