Joan's Mistake
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

Finally, they were finished. Joan was tired but she was still held in place by the stocks. She was coming out of her fog from the whiskey that they'd insisted that she drink, and she wondered in fear about what was next.

It was John Smart that spoke up first, speaking to Shag:

"What's first, Shag?"

"Well, our normal procedure is to begin with her ass and maybe the backs of her thighs and then work from there."

"Good idea," John said cordially.

Then Shag added: "Should we clean her up first a bit?"

John laughed and said: "That's what her panty wearing husband is for."

Then he turned and said to Gary: "Gary, come here; there's something that we want you to do."

"My, my," Shag said pleasantly, "A whole family affair."

"Quite," John said, "Only in his case, he actually likes the way that I demand that he dresses."

"Well, if the state of his cock is any indication," Shag commented, "Then he is certainly going along with the project."

They all got a laugh at that. Then John turned to Gary, who was standing there; he was red faced because his cock was stiff again and poked out against the fabric of the panties that John had told him to wear.

"Gay, go over behind Joan and clean her up; do it with your mouth but clean her up good. Understand?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Smart," Gary said and scuttled into place, so that he was soon kneeling behind Joan's bent over figure.

John then went around to where he could speak to Joan:

"Joanie," he began, "We're going to have Gary lick you off and clean your pussy. Then we can begin here."

"Yes, sir," Joan said quietly, "Thank you, sir, for the consideration."

"Not at all," John said, "Besides we all enjoy watching him perform this basic task for you."

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Joan then moaned, as Gary started his process of sweeping his tongue along her ass crack and pussy to clean the cum off that had accumulated there.

"Do a good job, Gary," John shouted back to the kneeling man.

"I will, sir," Gary said and then went back to his pussy licking.

"Here," John continued, still standing in front of Joan's face and talking to her, "This will serve to distract you."

Saying that, he fished his cock out of his pants and once again presented it to Joan for sucking. She opened her mouth immediately and began to give her boss a good, sloppy, wet blow job.

"Joan, Joan," he crooned to her, "You have simply grown in technique and ability. You now give a very, very good blow job. This has all been good for your skill set. You can even add this to your resume."

They all laughed at that. Joan merely glanced up at John and kept sucking his cock.

"Maybe I should give you a new position at the company as company cock sucker in residence."

Laughter again greeted that. Joan's only response was to make a loud sucking noise as she continued to gobble John's cock.

"Maybe I will make you that, no matter what your capacity at work is," he concluded.

As he said this, he grabbed a hunk of Joan's hair and pushed his cock all the way into her mouth and the entrance of her throat, as he began to unload his sperm into her throat.

When he was done cumming, he presented his cock to Joan now to clean off. She performed this task too with a great deal of expertise, which she'd gained over the past few days.

"Gary," John called out then. "Come around here and kiss your wife, and then we're ready to start."

Gary obediently came around and knelt down in front of Joan. He still had a mouth full of the cum of the various men who'd fucked her. He held her face, her cheeks tenderly in his hands and kissed her.

She stared at him with wet eyes, and opened her mouth for the kiss. He shared his mouthful of cum with her, and, after passing it back and forth for a bit, she swallowed it.

There was one last moment, when the passing of the cum had been done, when Joan whispered to Gary, as his face was still close:

"I'm so sorry, my darling!"

"Hush, sweet one," he said, "I just hope you're enjoying some of this."

"That's the problem," she whispered back to him, "I am!"

"Enough sweet nothings," John Smart said then, "Shag, let's get this show on the road. Pleasure time is over. It's time for some pain."

Joan looked around wildly and wondered what would happen. She didn't have long to wait.

As she was looking wildly about, Shag came around the wooden structure. The first intimation that Joan had that he was moving toward her head was the sound of a loud swishing noise in the air. She looked to try to see what was making the noise but was unable.

Then she saw; as Shag was walking toward her, he was waving in the air a nasty looking black riding crop with a leather bit at the end.

As he waved it in the air, the crop made the huge swishing noise that she was hearing.

He was grinning at her; she was aware of the fact that he was absolutely enjoying this.

She said to him the only thing that came to her mind:

"Please, Mr. Shag."

But Shag waved the crop at Joan, in front of her eyes, as a matter of fact and launched into a kind of an almost tirade:

"No, no, our Joanie, the time for 'please, ' that time sweet my love, is gone; it's long gone. The time for please left us, simply went away the first time that you diverted funds to your own account from the company's account. Don't you know that?"

"Yes, sir," I do," Joan said, starting now to cry.

"Yes, yes of course," he continued then, "That's the proper reaction; this is something to cry about. What you did, that's something to cry about. And what's more, let me tell you, and be absolutely clear, that what I'm about to do, is something to cry about; it will be that, oh, yes, it will."

He eyed her and the look was severe enough that it didn't cause any kind of lessening of her crying.

"Joanie, the alternative now to your 'please' is going to jail; the alternative is letting Gary alone for any of the sharks that happen to be swimming in the water near him; the alternative is you with your orange coveralls hastily discarded in the corner, your panties, state mandated cotton panties, no frillies for our Joan in jail, with your panties around your ankles, and your cell mate--what a cell mate you'll have, a pretty woman like you--with your cell mate snuggling up to you with a big black fake cock hanging from her pussy. That's the only alternative. You need to see that. You can, can't you?"

She hesitated just long enough for all of them to be in a little suspense. But she certainly didn't hesitate long. She shook her head, saying, indicating that she agreed with what he was saying.

To herself she allowed the total realization that she'd dug this whole by herself and for herself. And now she knew that she had to take whatever they dished out, and whenever they dished it out in order to atone.

She was still crying, though coming to the end of that emotional outbreak. There was only one huge, lingering question in her mind about this. She couldn't understand, didn't understand why she liked part of this so much!!!!!!! Sex had never been important for her. Why should that change now? Was it only because someone had finally put her in touch with the secret seduction of sexual pain?

"Oh, I hope that's not true!" she said to herself, all the while being slowly but surely forced to admit that it was indeed true.

The last voice to butt in before the beating began in earnest spoke to her quietly:

"It is true! That's what you like; you've finally discovered the door to your sexuality. Why do you think that you are so good now at blow jobs and are enjoying giving them so much? Why do you think that you simply cum when they are spanking your ass?"

Joan had stopped crying and then she sighed. The sigh was caused by this last inner dialogue, which she was not prepared to ignore or deny.

She calmed down some by then; the starkness of the inner dialogue forced her to come to grips with what was happening right here and now as a result of her actions.

Then John Smart came into her field of vision. She looked up at him with tears in her eyes, and said quietly:

"This isn't meant to foreshorten any of what is about to happen but John, I'm truly sorry. I will, if you allow me to continue working, make it my business to pay back every penny."

The tears reappeared at the end of the little speech.

John spoke up, and said in response:

"Joan, I know you're sorry, and I know it's not only because of the position you're now in. It's my opinion that you are coming to grips with the way that this will be for the foreseeable future. Aren't you?"

She acknowledged it clearly then:

"Yes, John," she said, "I am; I am and will be your slut to do with as you see fit. I realize that, and I accept that. There's a part of me that is even looking forward to that."

Then she did the bravest thing that she'd ever done: she turned in Shag's direction and said as calmly as possible:

"Mr. Shag!?"

Shag moved into position grinning from ear to ear. He spoke to her as though he were teaching a history lesson:

"Well, Joan, first we'll work on your ass and the back of your thighs. Then we'll change positions and we'll do some work on the front of your thighs, your tits and nipples. Finally, we'll put you in a position where we can pay a little attention to your pussy and ass crack. Clear?"

Joan merely shook her head 'yes', for by then she was crying again.

She lost sight of Shag and didn't really know what to expect next. She wasn't, however, certainly ready for what occurred.

It was as if the world exploded with light and sound at the same town. A part of her wondered at the explosion of both the brightness of the light and the more terrific explosion of the pain in her ass cheek. It was accompanied instantly by a loud sound that she couldn't make out, until she realized that it was her screaming.

It happened that way. Suddenly and continually the only thing in the world for Joan was the terrible, indescribable pain in her ass, caused by the whistling crop. A pain that kept alternating from ass cheek to ass cheek, and her loud and piteous screams.

There was no way to describe the screams that she was making; they were hardly human; they were piercing, and room filling; they had a definite crescendo and a clear peak before they subsided into a mere wail and throat gurgling cry.

Even to herself she was sounding inhuman.

The process was one that would live in her memory. Every time, every single time she followed with her mind's eye the whistling noise of the crop descending through the air until it tore into her senses and caused the explosion of light and pain and screaming.

Shag was obviously enjoying himself; in the midst of the beating of her ass and the backs of her thighs with his lethal crop he shouted to Joan:

"That's it! Sing to me, Joanie! Let me hear you exercise your lungs! Let's have a real hard one and sing me your pain song, girl!"

Right then he hit her harder than he'd been hitting her before; the blow landed on her red, red right ass cheek.

Joan didn't disappoint him at all:

"AAAAAAEEEEEEEAAUUUGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!" was the kind of noise that was torn from her throat.

She was even beginning to get a bit hoarse from the screaming that she was doing.

It was to her as if she'd simply descended into a world that was only totally pain; pain that came in waves; pain that accompanied the terrible whistling sound of the crop; pain that began to overwhelm every single part of her; pain that began to be all that she knew of herself or the world.

And in the midst of it, again unbidden and unexpected came the bright, white heat, bright white sexual heat that accompanied the whistling and whacking of the crop on her ass or the back of her thighs.

For not from any wish of her own, or from any plan that she'd made to allow her to put up with such pain, not from any of that did the surge of her erotic sexual passion extend. It came to her unasked, and unbidden; but it came to her taking over.

And the words were simply flung from her mouth:

OHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! IIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMM CCCCCUUUUUMMMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!"

Joan was lost in it, and as Shag came to the end of his 'treatment' of her ass and the back of her thighs, Joan was totally overcome by the force of the unexpected orgasm.

She jerked; she writhed; she cried out again and again, as the orgasm simply rode her, overwhelmed her, until she simply slumped in place, juices sluicing down her legs, down her inner thighs. She all but passed out from it.

Shag acted then. He turned to his 'merry men' and said curtly:

"Okay, get her out of the stocks and string her up, so that I can work on her tits and her front."

They moved with alacrity; they moved as a group that certainly knew what they were doing, having done it before. In no time they had her hands taped firmly together and a chain extending from the taped hands to a hook in an over head beam.

She just barely had her toes on the floor.

"Good," Shag said, once they were done.

Joan felt like a slab of meat hung up in a slaughter house, once they had her in position. Her senses were alive and rioting. She was shaken by the hugeness of the orgasm that the last round of pain had induced. She looked down only to see Shag smiling up at her.

"Didn't expect that; did you, Joanie?" he asked pleasantly.

She shook her head 'no', too weak to actually talk to him.

"Mmmm," he said, "There might be just more where that one came from."

He turned to John Smart, who was standing by and grimly smiling at the whole procedure. Next to John stood Gary, who was observing it all and was almost totally pale in his countenance.

"Clean up?" Shag said.

John nodded to Gary, who'd looked at him with a question mark on his face. Gary scuttled over to where Joan was hanging and began to lick the fluids from her inner thighs and then from her pussy.

Joan began to involuntarily jerk on her chain, and move around, when she felt Gary's tongue begin its clean up job.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she softly groaned through the procedure, realizing that it was bringing her close to yet another orgasm.

But then Shag was speaking to her again, and Gary had moved away; his tongue no longer stimulating Joan and pushing her toward the orgasm. Shag, in his brightest voice, said to her:

"Joanie, round two now!"

She looked at him and began to cry again, once she realized that in his hand he had a huge, ugly looking black whip. He cracked it in the air a few times, showing that he knew exactly how to use it.

She didn't even have time to brace herself for the next round, when the world exploded into heat, pain, light and screaming again.

The whip cracked and the end of it curled around Joan's exposed back with the whip ends almost exactly snapping across Joan's nipples.

She whooped, and pulled at the chain that held her up; she seemed almost to dance on air, with her feet lifted off of the ground, and her hoarse voice once again filling the building space.

"Good, Joan," Shag said to her before the next crack of the whip. "Before you sang for us, now you can sing and dance."

He hit her again, leaving another strip across her exposed tits and hitting one of her nipples again.

Her eyelids fluttered, and Shag stopped long enough for someone to give her some water to drink to bring her back around. But right away then, he continued the whipping of her tits and nipples.

Her screaming caused her to bounce and wiggle. John Smart told Timmie, still filming, to get some shots of her ass wiggling from the effect of each crack of the whip.

Shag placed the next four stripes across the front of Joan's thighs. Her reaction was not as strong but still she danced and shouted.

"Okay, sweetheart," Shag said to her, encouragement in his voice. "Only five more to go, and I want you to count them for me. But if you don't count, we'll have to do that one over again. Do you understand, Joanie?"

"Yes, sir, Mr. Shag," she managed, stifling her crying long enough to answer him.

"Now be aware of this, love," Shag said as he reared back with the whip and hit her again.

Joan screeched at the top of her lungs, as the whip curled directly across her nipples; at the end of the huge outcry, she mumbled a painful 'One', through clenched teeth.

The others came now in quick succession, and Joan managed to count each of them, after squealing and screeching to accompany each landing of the whip.

When the five had been realized, Shag motioned to the 'merry men' and said to them:

"Bring her down, guys; give her something to drink before the finale."

They moved quickly and just as quickly had Joan on the floor with her head propped up. She was barely conscious at the end of this part of the whipping. One of them held her head and the other raised the half pint of Scotch to her lips and poured some of the golden liquid down her throat.

Joan gagged at first but then took the rest almost greedily. She finished most of the bottle, and then lay on the floor panting.

Shag knelt by her and spoke to her after a few minutes.

"Joanie," he said, "You're doing marvelously; only one more to do but it's the most spectacular of all. We won't go as long this time either. All you have to do, love, is take it. I won't make you count or anything."

Joan even managed a smile at that point, saying to him:

"Thank you, Mr. Shag; I appreciate it."

He surprised her then by leaning over and kissing her. Joan even responded to his kiss before he moved away from her.

"Okay, guys," Shag said then, "You know what to do; get her up."

Joan didn't know what was coming next, and so was totally surprised when they attached cuffs to her ankles then and attached chains to the cuffs. Once they were securely attached, they hauled her up so that Joan was now hanging upside down with her feet in the air, her legs spread far apart and her head pointing toward the floor.

But before they went forward with the last of the whippings, John Smart spoke up and said:

"Shag, a good time to use her in that position."

"Right you are, boss," Shag said, and motioned to his 'merry men', who one at a time came up and, snuggling up to where Joan's face was, presented her with a stiff cock to suck. Shag joined the line at the end, and, while getting his cock sucked, made soft cooing noises for Joan, stroking her face and trying to sooth her.

Everyone was wrought up and it didn't take any of them very long to cum in Joan's mouth. When they were finished, John simply motioned to Gary, who understood and went immediately and cleaned up Joan's face, licking off the cum and then kissing her to receive from her the cum that was hard for her to swallow just then.

Finally, Shag turned to John and said: "We're ready here."

John nodded, and then Shag turned to Joan and said to her:

"Sweetie, here's the last little bit, and it won't be long but it's going to be the hardest. Ready?"

Joan croaked a quiet 'yes' and tried to steel herself for whatever was coming but wasn't ready at all for what Shag did.

He stood behind her and when he used the whip, curled it between her thighs and made it land directly on her pussy lips.

"WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Joan screamed to the very rafters. But no sooner was that horrible sound out of her mouth than Shag landed another blow exactly where the first one had been.

A similar sound came out of her then, as she danced and jigged on the chains that held her upside down.

Shag landed three more such blows with the same result, and then he shouted to Joan:

"Joanie, last one," and hit her squarely in the pussy again with the whip. She screeched, writhed on the chains and simply began to pee herself, hanging limply as the urine ran down her naked body toward her head.

"Get her down," Shag said, then turning to Gary himself, he said: "Get some wash cloths and towels, clean her up. We're done here."

Gary went to do as he was told.

When they'd hauled Joan down and revived her, Gary knelt by her doing the cleaning. Shag went and had a conversation with John Smart. When they were all satisfied, Sam and Timmie took their equipment and left. Shag sent away his 'merry men' and knelt by Joan's head.

Her eyes were open, as he spoke to her:

"Joanie," he said softly, "Let's not have to meet this way again. You're lovely and I'd like to get to know you better under other circumstances."

He bent over and kissed her; Joan responded but feebly. Then Shag left.

When Gary had her all cleaned up, John and Gary helped Joan out to the car, where they put her in the back seat still naked. She was beyond being tired.

They drove her home, and John helped Gary take her inside.

John's last words were that Joan should report to his office tomorrow at work and he talk to her about what was to be done.

Gary just nodded, and took Joan off to bed.

He decided to put her in the tub before bed, thinking that this might help to ward off some of the coming soreness. She sat on the bed and only smiled, while Gary prepared her tub.

She kind of mused to the air around her, while watching his efforts:

"You're so nice to me, Gary. Thank you."

He was running water in the tub and came into the bedroom, when he heard her say this. He kissed her forehead, gave her some pain pills, and said quietly:

"You're welcome, sweetheart."

Then he went back to the tub. He put some oil into the tub that was supposed to help sooth sore muscles. When it was all ready, he went and bent down to Joan, and said:

"Come one, sweetie, we're going to put you in a hot tub to ease some of your soreness."

"Ohhhhh, Gary," she moaned, "Why ever do you put up with me?" It was almost a cry.

"We'll talk about that later, darling," he said, as he helped her get up and head for the tub.

He held onto her as she settled into the water. She sat down in the hot, lovely smelling water with a sigh. He sat on the edge of the tub because he didn't expect her to wash herself.

He began to do that himself; he poured the hot water over her shoulders and began with a soft cloth to begin to wash her.

"Does it hurt, sweetie?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said, and then thinking continued: "But it should hurt, after what I did. I deserved everything that they did to me tonight, and even then, I got off easy. But I'm worried about you, darling."

"Hush with that," Gary said, "Let's get you soothed here and then we can talk about all that."

"Oh, you're so nice, Gary," she crooned, as he continued to wash her with the cloth.

"Stand up now, Joan," he said gently; "I'm going to wash below your waist. I'll be careful; I know it must hurt a great deal."

"The pills are helping," she told him, as she stood up at his directions.

She stood there, wet from the bath, and a bit soapy but she was smiling at him. He smiled back at her, and couldn't resist saying:

"You look really sexy that way, Joan,"

Joan beamed at him but then she thought for a moment and said to him:

"You know, dear, that just a short time ago I would have sent you out of the bathroom for making a comment like that. How could I have been such a bitch."

She started to cry but he hushed her again and continued to use the soft cloth on the outside of her thighs, and down her legs. His last attention was to her ass and her pussy. She winced but, when he asked if he should stop, she told him 'no', that it really felt good to have him so softly working on her pussy and ass.

Out of the blue then, she said to him:

"Before we sleep, Gary, love, I'll do anything sexual for you that you want!"

"Hey," he said to her, "What an offer."

She looked at him, and the tears were still in her eyes, and said quietly:

"I really mean it, Gary."

"I know, love," he said in a soothing voice prompting her to bend down and kiss the top of his head.

When he was finished, he helped her out of the tub and got a large towel and began to dry her off. She held her hands up in the air, as he toweled her armpits and then slid his hands to her tits. She winced a bit from the whipping that she'd had but was still pleased to feel Gary's hands sliding over her nipples.

"Ohhhhhh dear!" she moaned. "I can't believe that after all that, I'm still horny. What's happened to me?" She almost wailed this latter.

He looked into her eyes, and said quietly to her:

"It's like a sexual block of some kind has been removed inside of you."

"Ohhhhh goooooooddddd doesn't it," she said with wonder in her voice.

They went back into the bedroom and he pulled back the covers so that she could get into bed. She lay there completely naked with her eyes filling with tears.

"My god you look beautiful," Gary said.

It was then that Joan finally went to pieces. She cried bitterly for the next few minutes. Gary simply moved to her and held her, with her head on his chest, as she cried it out.

When she was reduced to sobs and throat noises only, she looked up at him, directly into his eyes, and said:

"You have every right to leave me after the stunt that I pulled."

"My love," he said to her softly, "I'm not going anywhere."

"And I got you mixed up in it too," she said urgently, continuing: "Look at what happened tonight, and how it included you."

"Joan, nothing happened to me," he said assuring her, "That I wasn't pleased about."

"Really? Are you sure? Really?" she wanted to know.

"Really," he said, "I guess that John, uh ... Mr. Smart has brought out the beast in both of us."

"I guess he has," she said quietly.

"Oh, Gary," she continued, "I'm beaten up but I'm still horny! I can't believe that I enjoyed the pain so much; what a revelation!"

"Yes," he agreed, "We've both had some revelations, I guess."

She giggled then.

"Yes?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"You looked so cute in the panties," she said quietly, as though someone else was listening.

He smiled back at her.

"What are we going to do?" she asked; her voice somewhat frightened.

"We're going to see what John Smart wants us to do, and we're going to do it, and get through it all," was Gary's answer.

"Yes," she said back to him. "I think you're right."

"That includes the sex demands," Gary said.

"I know, sweetheart," she said, "I so, so sorry about all that; when did I become such a bitch?"

"Now, we're not going into all of that," he answered her.

She grinned at him again and asked: "What do you want now? You just tell me."

Gary grinned back at her but said earnestly: "With all you went through tonight, I think that anything more than a blow job will be pushing it."

Joan sighed; she was still turned on but realized that he was right about that.

"How do you want it then?" she wanted to know. "I'll do it for you any way that you want."

Gary smiled and thought about it. Finally he arranged Joan so that her head was draped off of the bed, and right between his legs.

The position made Joan giggle. She really seemed to be a changed person. She lolled her head off the edge of the bed and opened her mouth wide ready for him.

Just before they began, Joan spoke up and said to Gary:

"Maybe we should be making a tape of this."

"Gee," Gary said, "Maybe you're right; a tape for John in case he asks about if you're doing what he said."

Joan grinned at him again, "And a tape for us."

Gary was simply grinning himself, when he went across the room to the video camera that was mounted on a small tripod and aimed at the bed. He turned it on. Joan immediately waved at the camera. She was still in position with her head slightly off of the bed. Gary went and moved her so that their angle would be okay for the camera's eye.

Then he stood a little above her with his balls hanging in her face. She began to suck on his balls, one at a time. Gary moaned, as she did.

When she was finished with his balls, she put her hands on the back of his legs and pulled him so that he was now straddling her face. In that position, she was able to raise her head a bit and get a tongue up to and in Gary's ass crack. She rimmed his ass, and licked inside of his ass crack all the way to his asshole.

Gary settled a little bit and began to rub the head of his cock around Joan's face. She stuck her tongue out to come into contact with it every chance that she got.

"Do you like me as a slut, Gary?" she wanted to know.

"I love you as a slut," he said to her softly.

"I'm so sorry for being so bitchy for so long," she said sadly. "But now we can make up for lost time."

"Well, you're certainly doing that right now," he answered grinning, and pushed just a little bit to get his cock into her mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.