Joan's Mistake
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joan gets caught taking funds at work, and becomes a sex slave to atone.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation  

The next day, they had a normal day at home. In the early afternoon they sat to talk about the situation again, and their talk simply confirmed what they'd gone over the night before. They were talking, when the phone rang. It was John.

"How are the love birds today?" he wanted to know.

"Fine, John," she said, "How are you?"

"Oh, I'm rosy; it's such a great thing to be able to have something positive and exciting come from the debacle of stealing from the company."

"Yes, it is, John," she said, "I'll never be able to tell you how sorry I am."

"Oh, I'll give you ample chance to show that," he said cheerfully.

"Look, I'm coming over there, and we'll go to lunch, the three of us. Wear a dress, a dress, mind you, that buttons all the way down the front. No bra, no hose, and white nylon bikini panties. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir, I understand completely," she said to him.

"Kiss to Gary," he said brightly, "I'll be there soon."

She hung up and explained to Gary what John wanted.

"Ah, lunch," Gary said, "We'll we'd best get ready. Do you have a dress like that?"

"Uh, yes," she said "I have a kind of sundress that might just be what he wants."

"Good, let's go."

John arrived just a little while later. Joan answered the door, and Gary was just behind coming out of the kitchen.

John smiled: "How's the happy couple?"

"We're fine, uh, Mr. Smart," Joan said, and Gary echoed the sentiment.

John stood by the door and just smiled. Then he held out his hand toward Joan. She understood immediately. She reached for his hand and kissed the back of his hand.

"Very nice, our Joan; you're beginning to understand, aren't you?"

"I really hope so, Mr. Smart; I really do," She answered.

"Well, we'll continue to work on that today, won't we?" he said sweetly.

"Yes, sir," Joan said, "I'm sure that we will."

"Now isn't there something that you have to show me, Joan?" he asked with a sharp tone.

Joan blushed, and with no further thought, she hiked up her dress so that her white panties were showing.

"I really shouldn't have to remind you, Joan," he said with a cold tone of voice.

"I'm sorry, sir!" Joan said, her face crumbling. "This bitch just forgets!"

"Well, let's help this bitch remember," John spat out then.

He turned to Gary and said: "Gary, my man, take her by the arms and hold her over the arm of the couch."

Gary did as he was told, pulling Joan's arms forward over the arm of the couch, so that she was draped over it.

"Lovely," John said, "Now, Gary, pull her dress up to her waist."

Gary did that also, leaving Joan's panty covered ass exposed.

Joan looked at Gary, holding her arms in place and made a small kissing noise to him.

Then she head the rustle of John's belt until she felt the first of the blows from the belt on her panty covered ass.

"Now, bitch," John said, "After each of these blows, I want you to say: 'I won't forget again.' Understand?"

"Yes, sir," Joan answered in a strangled voice.

Then she launched into a series of "I won't forget again," statements, as the belt came down savagely time after time on her unprotected ass.

It had the same kind of galvanic effect on Joan. The initial pain gave way to wave after wave of sexual heat, as the beating with the belt continued, and she continued the mantra 'I won't forget again.' She eventually was crying and promising as loudly as possible that she really meant what she was saying at that moment.

John was finally done. He ended the beating with a simple: "Good girl! Just remember." Then he continued:

"Now go and fix your makeup and we'll go have lunch."

She was ready in just a little bit. John drove them to a restaurant. It was near the outskirts of the city a bit. When they went in, they were settled down in a booth at the very back of the restaurant. He had Joan placed in the booth so that she was facing the back wall of the restaurant and couldn't be seen from the other tables and booths.

Their waiter came to ask about drinks. He said his name was 'Jason'; he was young and fairly attractive. He went to fetch the drinks.

John turned to Joan and said: "Each time he comes back to the table, I want you to unbutton one button on your dress."

Joan remembered the savage beating earlier with the belt, and said quickly: "Yes, sir, of course."

"There he comes," John said. "Let him get a good look."

Joan unbuttoned the first button of her dress. It allowed a little bit of cleavage to show. The waiter noticed immediately that the top button of her dress was now unbuttoned. She bent forward just a little as she gave her order, to let her dress gape open a bit. The waiter was all eyes.

He gave them their drinks, and said he'd be back in a moment to take their order. In a few minutes John said to Joan:

"He's coming again."

This was enough for her; she quickly unbuttoned another button of her dress. Now, since she was braless, it was possible to see the swell of her tits clearly through the gaping dress front.

The waiter was even wider eyed now than before. He asked if he could take their order at that point. John politely asked if he could give them one more minute. He smiled and said 'of course'. Before he walked away, he glanced down the front of Joan's dress, which was still gaping, and allowing the top of her tits to be seen.

Joan glanced at Gary briefly, once the waiter was gone, and saw him smiling at her; she knew from the smile that Gary was turned on by what was going on. She didn't need a smile to convince her that she too was turned on.

John turned to Joan and said quietly: "Enjoying this, Joanie?"

Joan didn't even try to hide her excitement at this point; she simply admitted:

"Yes, I, uh, am;" she blushed then and continued:

"These things are just so new for me, all of them; it's just hard for me to keep up with them emotionally."

"I'm sure you'll do fine, Joan," John said severely.

"Yes, sir," she admitted, always being aware of the position that she'd placed herself in, "I'm sure that I will; you do know that I'll do whatever you want me to?"

"Yes, Joan, I do know that," John answered with a smile. Then he said:

"Here he comes again; unbutton your dress to your waist."

Joan did as she was told, feeling a real knot of excitement in the pit of her stomach. She had never known herself to be an exhibitionist but this was too exciting for words. And now, with the dress unbuttoned to her waist, it was possible to see her tits, if you looked correctly.

But that wasn't good enough for John:

"Pull the lapels of your dress to the side, Joan; show yourself to our fresh young waiter."

Jason arrived at the table with their lunches and almost dropped the tray, when he looked at Joan and say her dress gapping open all the way to her waist, with her stiff nippled tits clearly in the open and on display.

"Easy, Jason," John said, "Does our Joan upset you?"

"No, uh, sir," Jason said, "It's, uh, she's lovely; lovely to look at, and I mean, not meaning any disrespect, she has, uh, you have, ma'am, nice tits."

John spoke up: "Oh, Jason, she's not a 'ma'am, ' our Joan. She's a slutty bitch that likes to be used this way, aren't you, Joannie?"

"Yes, I am," she admitted.

John cut her off, saying: "Tell Jason, bitch."

"Jason," Joan cooed, rubbing her hands around her tits and pulling on her nipples slightly, "I am a slutty bitch, and I like to be used this way."

Jason was speechless at this admission. He asked John:

"Are you her, uh, husband?"

John laughed, "Oh, no," he said, "I'm her boss, I own our Joan; Gary is her husband and he loves watching her act this way, don't you, Gary?"

Gary said a happy 'yes' to that notion.

Then John said to Jason: "Well come back to the table soon, Jason; I think Joan has a thing for you; or maybe you have a thing for Joan." He laughed at this last remark, as Jason, with one more glance at Joan's tits, walked away.

"Joan," John said, once Jason had gone away, "You're panting!"

Joan blushed and said: "Yes, I ... I ... uh, am really turned on by this, Mr. S."She lowered her head, as she said this but John said to her:

"Then enjoy it; not all of the things that you do for me will be painful."

He thought for a moment and then spoke up:

"Now I'm sure that he'll be back soon; unbutton your dress the rest of the way; let's show him panties the next time he's here."

"Yes, sir," Joan said, unbuttoning her dress the rest of the way and allowing it to flop open, display her legs, thighs, and white panties.

Jason came back as they were just finishing their lunches. He stood absolutely transfixed, staring at Joan's near naked body next to him.

"You like, Jason?" John asked, "Our Joan is enjoying putting on a show for you."

"Oh, yes, sir," Jason said, "I hardly know what to say."

John laughed, "But you're being very eloquent, Jason; we're almost finished here but you come back in a few minutes and Joanie will have a special treat for you."

They finished their lunches and sat back.

Joan said to John: "I think that I'm going to cum if we keep this up much longer."

John laughed, and said to Gary: "Are you enjoying yourself, Gary?" As he asked it, he put his hand in Gary's lap grabbing his stiff cock.

John laughed and said: "Well, Gary's stiff as a board and I guess he likes to see his Joan flaunt herself like the town whore."

Joan blushed at that but the statement only served to increase her own sexual heat.

"Okay, Joanie," John said, "When he comes back again, we're going to press our little act to its finale! I want you to take off your panties and give them to him, when he arrives at our table. And then just do what I tell you to do."

"Oh, yes, sir," Joan said, panting even more now.

Joan immediately struggled to get her panties off, and waited for Jason to return.

He came back in a few moments asking if there would be anything else. He just barely got the words out of his mouth, when he realized that Joan had taken off her panties and her pussy was now showing.

"Oh shit!" Jason said, and looked on wide eyed, as Joan handed him her panties. He gleefully stuffed the panties into his pocket.

John spoke to him then: "Can you get a break and meet us in the parking lot?"

"No, sir, I'm afraid that I can't," he said.

"No matter, we'll finish our business here. Jason I want you to take another step towards Joan and begin talking to us about whatever comes to your mind."

Jason did as he was told, never taking his eyes off of Joan for a minute.

"Joan," John instructed, "Unzip his pants, take his cock out and blow him. And not a word of protest."

"Of course not, Mr. S.," Joan said.

Jason began to chatter to them, as Joan unzipped him and fished out his cock. She was so hot that she had the prick in her mouth almost immediately.

"Gary," John said then, "Slide over and play with her pussy, as she sucks Jason's cock."

Joan began to moan with the cock in her mouth as Gary inserted his fingers into her pussy.

Jason was having a difficult time talking and didn't last very long in Joan's mouth. He filled her mouth with stream after stream of cum, as Gary brought her to an orgasm. She just barely held her moans in, as she came from Gary's manipulation. Joan held it all in her mouth, waiting until John would instruct her about what to do next. She put Jason back into his pants, and zipped him up.

Jason sighed, looked longingly at Joan. He was speechless, so he only nodded gratefully at John, put the bill on the table and walked away.

John grinned at Gary and Joan, and said brightly:

"Very nice, children; Joan, kiss Gary and share your treasure with him.

Joan kissed Gary and let some of the cum in her mouth slip into his.

In the parking lot, they got into John's car, and John told Gary and Joan to sit in the back. He smiled at Joan and said:

"You're getting to be such a good cock sucker, love; I'd keep you around at work for that reason if for none other."

"Thank you, sir," Joan said, "It's because you have me practicing so much these days; I owe the debt of gratitude to you."

"Yes, you do," John said, "Among other things you owe."

Joan just looked at him and nodded at his words. She understood completely; she had just never expected it to be such a turn on to be made to do dirty things in public. She found herself wondering what might be next.

"Good," John said, "Then suck Gary off and we'll get going."

Joan smiled at her husband, who was stiff still from the scene in the restaurant. She lowered her head and took his cock into her mouth. Gary came in her active mouth after a few minutes of sucking on him.

When she was done, John told her to get into the front seat. He drove out of the parking lot. In a few blocks, he said to her:

"Okay now, Joanie bitch, use your talents on me; suck my cock while I'm driving."

She bent over to John so that her mouth was in the proper position, and retrieved his cock and began sucking the third cock that she'd had in an hour.

John made sure that he passed several trucks on the way to their house. The commotion of the truckers, as they discovered Joan sucking John's cock was immense.

When he left them off, John said simply:

"Be ready at 8 PM for me, Sam and Timmie; we have plans for you, Joan."

"Yes, sir," she said.

They were both ready. Gary wore a pair of Joan's panties and Joan was naked except for her heels, when she answered the door that evening. She greeted John Smart, Sam and Timmie in a fairly cheerful voice.

"How nice and hot you look, Joan," John said.

"Thank you, sir," she said.

As they came into the house, John silently extended his hand toward Joan. She took it and automatically kissed his hand. She didn't need to be told twice about what she needed to do.

She looked expectantly then at John, not quite sure how to greet Sam and Timmie. John spoke up:

"Joan, I think that you need to treat Sam and Timmie as the guests that they are. They're going to protect you tonight, so I think you should be nice to them, don't you?"

"Yes, sir, I do," she replied.

"And what is the nicest thing that you can do to make your guests feel at home, Joanie?" he continued.

Joan thought for a few seconds and said in a quiet voice, realizing that this is probably what was required of her:

"I could welcome them by sucking their cocks; I am a cock sucker you see; it's what I do."

"Splendid!" John said gleefully, "And I see that you're dressed for it. So, get to your knees and do it. If you hesitate, then you'll just have to do the cock sucking on your porch, maybe with the light on."

Joan was on her knees instantly; she crawled, on her knees, to where Sam and Timie were waiting and watching. She got to Sam first and hauled his cock out immediately. She lowered her head and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"No hands," John roared at her.

She dropped her hands immediately and just used her bobbing head on the cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and then plunged the whole cock to the back of her mouth and the entrance of her throat. She realized that she was getting better and better at this.

"Good job," John said holding the back of her head in place, so that she couldn't back it off, as Sam began to piston his hips forward to push the prick into her mouth farther.

Sam stiffened and came into Joan's mouth. She kept his cock in her mouth until she had it cleaned; then she tenderly put it back into his pants, and crawled to Timmie, where she repeated the same kind of blow job.

"My, my, Joanie but you're getting good at that," John said, grinning, once Timmie had been sucked off, cleaned up and put away.

Joan had remained kneeling in her entrance way.

"Thank you, Mr. Smart," she said quietly, although there was actually a part of her that was pleased by the statement that he'd made about her blow job abilities.

"Here's what's up, Joan," John began. "We've worked on domestic arrangements and how you will respond to me, and anyone that I direct you to; we've also had one session to teach you something about embezzling from the company. Sam and Timmie are going to take you out tonight for the second part of that lesson. Any questions?"

There were tears in her eyes from the very prospect but she also knew that her pussy was getting wet just from the possibilities of the evening.

"No, sir," Joan said, "I know that I deserve whatever will happen.

"Yes, you're right," John continued, "Tomorrow at work we'll have a get together to talk about your future with the company."

"Yes, thank you, sir," Joan said quietly.

John then spoke to the guys briefly: "You know what to do and where to take her?" He asked them. Timmie spoke, shaking his head.

"Yes, it's all set up."

"Good," John continued, "She'll be ready in about fifteen minutes. Give us some time." "Good," the both said and went out.

"Now," John said, "I want you, Joan, to put on a dress. A nice one that you'd wear to work. If you don't have thigh highs, get some. If you have them, wear them. Throw away your panty hose."

Joan nodded to him.

John concluded: "Then we're ready for the evening's pleasures. And Timmie and Sam will be filming for us; so don't screw it up."

Joan nodded and went to put on a bra and dress. She even remembered to walk in an exaggerated fashion, as she left."

She came back dressed in a very nice dress, looking professional and attractive.

"That's the way we like to see you looking, Joan, apart, that is from your totally attractive nakedness," John said. "Now give Gary a big kiss and then give me one before your night on the town. And I guess I don't have to tell you to be convincing, do I?"

"No, sir," she said, kissing first Gary and then she snaked her arms around John's neck kissed him in a luscious fashion.

"Enjoy your evening," he said. "We'll be waiting for you."

"Thank you," she said and went out to join Sam and Timmie.

Joan was way beyond kicking herself for her foolishness that landed her in such straights, and she was almost unaccountably turned on by the possibilities. She was just going along with whatever was to happen.

"Everything that has happened," she mused with herself, "All of it, blow jobs, ass fucking, and the incredible pain, has only served to turn me on more and more." She was hoping for more of that this evening, despite the apprehension.

The two body guards put her in the car and drove her to a part of town that she'd never visited. On the way they pulled over and another car pulled up to theirs, so that the drivers could talk. The guy in the other car was young and rough looking.

He said to Sam: "That the babe?"

"Yes," Sam said.

"Hey," the driver of the other car continued, "She's a babe alright."

"Yeah," Sam continued, "You're lucky tonight. But you remember the rules."

"Sure, Sam, you know I do. And he wants everything back?"

"Yes, right away before anything starts."

"Okay,, that's the way we'll play it."

Of course the conversation put Joan on edge.

"What was that?" she asked quietly and politely.

"Oh," Timmie turned and said to her, "Just details is all. One of us will be with you all the time."

"Thank you," she said trying, mostly in vain, to feel better about it. She didn't know what else to ask. She knew that she was in for a difficult time; the look on John's face almost assured her of that. The thing that was most unclear in her mind still was her reaction to the orders that John had given.

After all, they were orders and she wasn't an 'order taking' kind of person. At least she thought that she wasn't. But John forced her to strip; he forced her to give Jason the waiter a blow job, and was going to continue to force her to do sexual things. Granted many of them would be with Gary but what about this night? And why the heck was she feeling turned on by it? It should be the ultimate disaster.

She spoke to herself harshly then: "I am not a sexual submissive!"

But that's as far as she got because there was a convincing counter voice that was saying something like: "Are you really sure?"

The car stopped at that point, ending her time for thought and reflection. Timmie came to open the door for her. They were in front of a large and non desrcript building.

When she was out of the car, careful as usual, not to show too much leg as she slid from the car, Sam told her to go up to the building and that they'd be along in a second.

The tone was enough; she knew not to argue and walked to the building. The only sound around was the click of her heels. The streets were empty, and she was beginning to be anxious.

Then it happened: out of no where six guys appeared. She found herself surrounded immediately.

She turned to Sam and Timmie for help but found them just watching. She knew this was part of the plan.

"Ahem," one of them began. "I'm Shag, and you must be Joan."

Joan just looked at him.

"Well, well," Shag continued, "Aren't we frosty. Let's get off on the right foot here, Joan; believe me you will want that. So, we begin again: I'm Shag, and you must be Joan."

"Yes, I am," she said simply.

His voice got a bit rougher then: "Don't you say 'pleased to meet you, Shag, ' don't you Joan? What about politeness."

His voice was menacing enough that she started, glanced briefly at Sam and Timmie. Sam was simply standing, Timmie was smiling.

Joan was getting cross signals, creepy vibes, and she knew in an instant that most of them were self generated. She realized that she needed to be what they wanted, go along or she'd really be in some kind of trouble.

She quickly said: "Shag, I'm pleased to meet you."

She even offered her hand. He surprised her by kissing her hand.

"These are my merry men," was his next statement.

"Hi, guys," she said.

Then turning to Shag said: "I'm certainly glad they're merry."

Shag laughed: "I like your sense of humor but let's see if you can act in a way that will keep them merry; shall we?"

"Yes, of course," Joan said, and then waited.

"Well," Shag said, "You certainly know why you're here but let's get to why we're here. The first thing I want you to do is to take off your dress and give it to me."

Joan's reaction, an automatic one that she regretted instantly and promised herself to suppress was to simply say: "No, I don't want to give you my dress."

"No?" Shag said, "You don't want to? Well, I am glad about that."

Joan looked at him, not sure what to imagine was next.

"You see, Joan, one of the things that I truly like, besides shagging women--you know, my nick name--is forcing women to do what they don't want to. So, I'm going to do that; I'm going to force you so that in the end you'll be doing what I want gladly and making me and my merry men merry. Maybe you'll even find out that this little bit of force is good for you too. Who knows. But I digress."

Joan was just staring at him. She keenly sensed her danger and was surprised at the fact that the danger was somehow, in some twisted way turning her on.

"Well, Joan," Shag continued, "There are a number of ways that I can begin to force you. I could, for instance slap your face."

He slapped her with his open palm. It stung and shot her head back. She reacted by putting her hand to the warm cheek that had been slapped, and tears involuntarily welled up in her eyes.

"Too brutal, I think," Shag said, "And not sexy at all. Or I could really be rough and do this."

Then he punched her in the stomach. Again, it was not hard but forced the air out of her and left her doubled over.

She felt hands supporting her. When she stood upright again there were tears on her cheeks. He lifted one with a finger and put it in his mouth.

"Too brutal also; don't you agree, Joan?"

She shook her head 'yes'.

"Oops," Shag said, "Rule, Joan, you always answer me directly; you know full sentences, all the information etc. Always or it's number one or number two again. So, too brutal also, Joan?"

"Yes, Shag, I think punching me in the stomach is too brutal a way to force me."

"But probably very effective, eh, Joan?"

"Yes," she said quickly, learning a bit about how to submit, "Probably very effective."

"But there is a third alternative," Shag continued, "It's my old trust wand here."

With that he touched her arm with a wand he had in his hand, taken from his pocket and punched a button. A sudden jolt of electricity coursed through Joan and sent her to her knees. She could hardly breath again.

Shag continued, "But no finesse, in that at all, right Joan?"

"Right, Shag, no finesse in that method."

She realized that he was drawing her into her own abuse; she also realized that she was in a perverse way being turned on by it. No one had ever reached into her psyche and got a hold on her darkness like this. She knew that John had been approaching that kind of position but this was almost immediate.

"Well, Joan," Shag now continued, "That leaves a favorite method. Do you know what that is, Joan?"

"No, Shag, I don't." she answered.

"Do you want to know, Joan?"

"Why, yes, Shag I do."

"Oh, good girl," he said stroking her cheek. She flinched and it caused him to smile.

"I like spanking, Joan. Do you like spanking?"

"I don't know, Shag, I haven't been spanked much since I was a girl, and then not often." The only thing that did come to her mind is the belt beating by John but it didn't seem the same somehow.

"But did it please you in any way? Tell me the truth now? Do you ever think about it at all, Joan?"

She looked at him truthfully and said; "I'd be lying if I said that I've never thought of it or wondered about it."

"Ohhh, good," Shag said. "So now the rules, Joan; for every infraction, every time you refuse me in any way, I will spank you. Now, you've already committed one such infraction, haven't you, Joan?"

"Yes, Shag, I have; I'm sorry."

"Sorry is nice but the punishment is necessary it helps you to learn, you do realize that, don't you, Joan?"

"Yes, sir, I do." Her use of the word 'sir' was involuntary; it surprised her. It seemed to surprise him too.

"Very nice, Joan, very nice; I believe you're learning. Here's our pattern: Every time you refuse something, I will spank you, hard, really hard, I will not go lightly as I did with the slap to the face and the punch. And during every spanking once it hurts you enough that you're ready to do it my way, you tell me what I want to hear. Then from that point on you get 20 more slaps. Am I clear?"

"You're very clear, sir." She felt that she had no choice but use the term now that she'd started.

"Okay," Shag continued, "I've asked you to remove your dress and you've said 'no, you don't want to remove your dress'; what does that mean, Joan?"

"It means that I get a spanking now until I'm ready to do what I'm told and then, when I tell you that I am, using complete sentences with all the information, I get 20 more spanks from that point on. But what if I simply go along, even after I've said 'no' to void the spanking?"

"Then,"Shag said, you're fucking with me and we revert to methods number one and two with no holds barred. No, once you've regressed and committed an error the spanking goes forward, and no fewer than 5 spanks will do, really, really hard spanks. Understand, Joan?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, "I understand."

"Good," he said, "Now get her ready, guys."

Hands held her and bent her from the waist. It served to hike her dress up a bit but she refused to worry, after all they were talking about making her take her dress off all together.

"For this first time we'll give you a break," Shag said, "Once you've come to the point where you're ready to tell me what I want to hear, it'll be ten more spanks from then on and we'll leave your dress in place, agreed, Joan?"

She said: "Yes, sir, agreed."

But in the middle of the word 'agreed' he slapped he for the first time. The breath went out of her and she grunted involuntarily with the hardness, the savageness of the slap to her ass, and she was still wearing her dress.

The slaps then came quickly and each one seemed to be harder than the others. She tried to stand them, the pain, the burning; she tried but could only by her efforts come to one conclusion about the spanking. She hated to say it, to admit it to herself or anyone, and hoped he wouldn't ask, but the spanking turned her on as much as anything she'd ever experienced. Even the savage treatment of yesterday in the garage by Sam and Timmie had not produced so instantaneous a state of sexual excitement.Gary was never like this. The intensity at ten was huge and the pain was growing.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.