Hart Family at an African Retreat
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by JonathanT

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - T. Hart and his wife left their three daughters and son at an African retreat. His black African boss required them to do so as a cultural introduction to African heritage. Little did they know that it would become a black exploration of his white young daughters and son

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Interracial  

As previously revealed, Dana was Africanized that first night during the four day retreat at Niga Falls near the more famous Owu Falls. During my conversation with Hart and his daughter, Candy, it became even more eerie to hear what had happened with her that first night and how Candy had lost her innocence to black African lust. Although Dana was more inviting as to her seduction, Candy was more reluctant during her submission to black African cock and it scarred her mind for years to come.

From my notes and recordings with Candy I wrote the following sequence of events that occurred during that first day at the retreat along with their initial arrival to Africa.

Candy was the second oldest teen, at 18, of the Hart children and definitely the apple of her father's eye. She was a small girl only 4'11" tall and weighed barely 90 pounds. Her sister, Dana, was light honey blonde but Candy was almost white blonde and she wore her hair in two flowing ponytails. Her eyes were almost turquoise and she had a few light freckles on her cheeks.

It was only one month ago when she arrived in Nigeria with her mother, sisters and brother. Although all were stunning in appearance it was Candy that drew many of the stares from the black Africans in the air terminal. Although just fresh out of high school she looked even younger and was such a contrast to the culture that she had stepped into.

Little did she know that many of those stares had a hidden African lust behind them causing many of the black men's cocks to harden just looking at this beautiful little girl. She was certainly a prize catch for any black man, especially rich Africans who would pay handsomely for a chance to spread her virgin legs.

As stated previously in the first story Hart and his wife left the campground heading for home after the dinner. Dana and Candy as were the twins were escorted to their respective lodgings. Candy and her sister Dana were assigned to tents about 250 meters from the pavilion where their luggage had already been placed for them. Candy was in a tent about 40 meters from her sister's tent but further away. She was so excited in that this was the first time she had been camping since her membership in Girl Scouts.

After reading the brochures and making her bed she changed clothes and eagerly went to find her sister's tent but Dana was not there. She then briskly walked along the lamp lighted path to join in the opening festivities.

The program was vibrating with the dances, drums and music. Candy had never seen something so exciting as this especially without her parents present. There was so much excitement in the African dances. It lasted until around 9:30 at night and afterwards the young ladies were joined by personal counselors and invited to learn African dance steps and moves. All the counselors were black and ranged from 20 to 45 years of age.

These white daughters of ex-pats were naïve as to the actual format of this retreat. It was advertised as an introduction to African culture but the deep hardened truth was that many of these African men came from well to do families that paid Nigeria's ruler handsomely for a chance to perhaps rut with young white girls.

After the main program a number of the girls became tired and chose to return to their lodgings but Candy wanted to experience the dance lessons and to see if she could find her sister.

"Miss Candy I presume," a strong voice announced from behind her. Candy turned was shocked at what seemed like a black giant to her. "I am Afolabi of Zulu descent and have been assigned as your personal counselor." Afolabi was 6'5" tall, lean and muscular with blue- black skin. Although 41 yrs old he was well conditioned. Candy seemed like a dwarf to this tall African and it was intimidating. "Do not let my size frighten you little blonde princess. I will take good care of you and this retreat will be of utmost joy to you."

Afolabi was saying nice things while his mind was thinking otherwise. He had never seen such a thing of beauty. Her beautiful face, shapely small body, white blonde hair along with being young and innocent. With his giant frame looking down on her she appeared to him almost a child. The horrid truth is that in most African countries there is no underage law upheld and the taking of pre-teen girls is a delicacy. This African was fantasizing that thought about Candy.

Candy was unaware that prior to this event, files and photos of all the white families invited to this retreat had been reviewed by notable Africans and there was a secret bidding held to assign counselors to certain daughters and sons invited to camp. Afolabi personally paid handsomely for this luscious white prize and intended to get his money's worth with or without her consent.

The African dance class was soon over and was followed by a regular dance format of disco and slow dancing. After several fast beat dances, music to a slow dance came on and Afolabi took Candy's hands and pulled her to him. Candy had never danced with a black man let alone close and touching one. Feeling his arms slide around her back and waist then pressing her against him made her nervous. He was so tall that the top of her head barely reached his chest. As she looked up she noticed that his dark eyes were affixed on her and seemed to hypnotize her.

"Mr. Afolabi, please do not hold me this close. My father would not approve and I feel uncomfortable doing this." "Relax little girl, this is just part of your introduction to bonding with African culture and there is no harm intended," Afolabi replied.

His words seemed assuring until Candy began to feel a hardening in the African's crotch area against her chest. My God, she thought. This man is becoming sexually aroused and behind his white shorts something black and big is rubbing against my chest. This can't be happening. Please, no.

He held her tight as his black cock was almost bursting out of his shorts. The more Candy squirmed the more she felt it throbbing between her breasts. The African then reached under her arms lifting her up and again held her close while they danced as Candy grew even more frightened.

Candy struggled and pushed the African away as she regained her footing ending the dance. "I apologize Mr. Afolabi, but I'm tired and also feel uneasy about this. Besides, I need to find my sisters and see if they are okay."

"I mean no harm girl. If you are referring to the bulge in my shorts, that's only natural and in Africa it is a compliment, not a threat. You have much to learn about our ways and culture. Go then and I will see you for the next activity." Little did Candy know what he meant by the "next activity."

It was late into the night as the full moon helped the lamplights glow on the path leading to her tent. Not halfway there she heard the moans of a girl coming from a counselor's hutch. Curiously, she approached the hutch and peeked inside. Shockingly, she saw the small head of a very young British girl gasping as a black African man held her hands behind her back with one hand while the other hand was on her behind. Her skirt up to her waist and her blouse open, she was lying on her side pressed against him as he was trying to penetrate her. "Please, no, you're cock is too big." she pleaded. "I only wanted to play around with you ... I didn't mean to tease you. My parents would just want to die if they knew I was this close to a black man. This is not why I came to this retreat ... please, stop." "Shut up white girl, your father is not here and you're going to spread those legs and let me have my way with you. After all, you invited yourself after we met at the program tonight. You even rubbed my cock when we danced. Don't tease me. I paid much money to be your counselor and you are mine for the next three days. If you refuse to open your legs I will use your pretty little mouth but you might choke on a cock this size."

She was crying and pleading but the black African would have no part in her refusing him. He pressed harder and his black cock pushed her legs apart and with a sudden hump pushed into her vagina. "Oh my, oh my, it hurts ... pleaseeee, no," she moaned. The African then placed his hand over her mouth as he began to slowly stroke his black manhood into her. Her head bobbled up and down as her cries were muffled and tears flowed down her cheeks. Candy was horrified. She had never seen a couple having sex let alone such a young white girl being ravaged by a jet- black thrusting African.

After only minutes the African rolled over on top of the girl and his black buttocks was in full bore. Her cries became moans as her hands and arms began to wrap around him. The young girl was now enjoying a black cock as her small white legs raised in the air and quivered while she unexpectedly surrendered an orgasm. Then, the black African began violently shaking as he spewed his load of jism into her belly. He released his hand from her mouth and she made no more sounds. Her eyes were glossy and her body limp from the fucking she just had. She was "Africanized" and would be impaled on hard black African cock for the next three days. Candy was shocked at what she saw. This poor girl taken by this black heathen. Nervously, she left, hopefully finding her sister.

Candy rushed to her sister's tent. Only 30 meters from it she again heard moans. "Oh, my gosh, Dana is in trouble," she thought. Candy lightly pulled the tent flap back and she became even more horrified. There was her sister, Dana, between two thrusting Africans. One was penetrating her vagina and the other beginning to penetrate her butt. Yet Dana was clutching her counselor's back and neck and kissing him as she moaned ... uhhh, uhhh, oh, oh. oh, awh, awh, fuck me, fuck me ... ohhhh. Candy, just moments before saw her first black seduction but now she was witnessing a white woman in the clutch of and being impaled by two very black Africans. More horrid, this was her SISTER. And, Dana seemed to really be enjoying it.

Candy did not know what to do at this point. Perhaps she needed to find a phone and call her parents to get them out of this place. Yet the pavilion was closed and she did not know where to find a phone. Frightened and unsure what to do she sought the security of her tent and after entering she tied the flaps shut and lay down on the bed. This fun trip had turned into a nightmare, she thought.

It was midnight and after a short cry Candy was very tired and soon fell asleep. An hour later a voice spoke, "Miss Candy, are you okay." Suddenly awakened, Candy answered, "who is it?" "It is your counselor, Afolabi. I come to make sure you are secure and safe. May I enter?" Candy was perplexed, not knowing what to do so she got up and went to the tent front. "I'm okay but scared Mr. Afolabi. Please, leave me alone so I can get some rest."

"Miss Candy, I sense you are concerned about certain things you may have seen but I need to speak with you and explain so you can feel secure. Besides, I have something that will make you feel at ease and rest better tonight," he insisted. Candy thought, yea I bet. "No, only a few minutes of your time Miss Candy and I will leave," the African promised...

Candy untied the flaps of the tent knowing it was probably futile being only in a tent. Afolabi entered but he only had on his white shorts with no shirt. He also was adorned with an African necklace and bracelets on his right arm. More strikingly, he had a beautiful gold Rolex worn tightly on his left wrist that shined and reflected in the lamplight. Candy, for some reason, had always thought that Rolexes were sexy but never had touched one.

Afolabi being 6'5" tall was bent over trying not to hit his head on the tent top. "Miss Candy, please join me in enjoying an African herb that will relax you and make you rest easy through the night." "What is it," she replied. "It is called Jambi and is used for medicinal care and relaxation in our country." Afolabi lit up the rolled like cigarette and inhaled it. Candy had never smoked, much less smoked things like pot and was very hesitant to partake. "Please, do not worry Miss Candy. This is harmless and very relished by people of our country," Afolabi insisted.

"Okay, if I do smoke some of it will you leave me to get some sleep?" Candy replied. "Yes girl, I am only doing this to help you relax," replied Afolabi.

Candy took the joint and inhaled it. After abruptly coughing she again inhaled it and tasted the sweet aroma. Afolabi then inhaled it again as he passed it back to her. After several times of inhaling the smoke Candy felt a sudden calm and felt more at ease with the situation.

Being in a strange place and at the moment alone with a giant black African was intimidating to say the least but after a few minutes those fears began to fade away. She had tried to push those sights of the young British girl being blacked and her sister being ravaged by two Africans out of her mind but it was still bothering her. Yet, this was Candy's first independent chance to appear as if she was old enough to be responsible and not just a small girl.

As she began to feel high and relaxed, Candy asked if she could touch his Rolex watch. Afolabi extended his hand to her while placing his other hand on her shoulder. The touch of his watch felt cool and somewhat exciting to her for some reason as she rubbed the crystal face along with his black hand. Afolabi was pleased that she was more relaxed. "Miss Candy, this tent is so small to my frame. Let us go outside and walk over to the waterfall so I can stretch my legs if you will. I will then explain to you why some things occur in this retreat.

Candy was feeling more high by now and the thought of walking through the bush with a black African no longer seemed to concern her. She was enjoying the freedom, the high and now strangely the excitement of being with a real man who was seemingly was guarding her from peril. Yes, he was big, he was black but his voice was caring. Surely this African would respect her she thought. Yes, she was naïve.

By the waterfall there was a large trunk tree on a grassy knoll where it seemed so serene and the tall African led Candy to the base of the tree. She was mesmerized by the beauty of the full moon night along with the flowing waterfall. Afolabi knew that the effects of the herb he had given her would grow even stronger. For him, the herb made his lust for this little girl intensify so that again his long stiffened black cock was almost peaking out from the top of his shorts. Candy was unaware of that as she had never been high like this and was just innocently enjoying the serene night and sounds along with the full moon.

As Candy gazed at the waterfall the tall African was behind her and draped an arm over her shoulder and the other around her waist. Again, as at the dance, she felt his hardening manhood rub against her but she was high and almost hypnotized by the moment. She glanced at the shine of his Rolex as his hand slowly slid back up to her neck slightly touching her breast. His deep melodic voice was soothing as he told her of his homeland and how they wanted to bond with people of other races and cultures. He made her feel like a woman in that he invited her response and listened to her views.

Afolabi began humming a tribal tune as he softly held her shoulders swaying her slowly.

"You are so lovely, my blonde princess." How do you feel?" "I feel strange yet mesmerized by the beauty of the small waterfall and the cool night air," she replied. The tall African could no longer contain himself. He slowly slid his hand into her blouse lightly fondling her breast. Candy calmly protested, "no, please don't. I want to just enjoy being out here," she nervously spoke. "And indeed you will my little girl. Just pretend you are in the jungle and are being held captive by a black African warrior. Pretend that you are tied to this tree and that no one can come to your aid." Although a bit scary, Candy felt a macabre excitement. Her virgin body was feeling a titillation she had never felt. The very idea of being "captured" by a masculine black native was eerie yet made her loins feel hot. Just being alone with a charcoal black man gave her goose pimples.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.