Hilary Irvine's African Odyssey
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Feisty journalist investigating corruption in Africa finds herself in severe difficulties

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Leaving the cell and the noise of Claire's rape behind the Negro took Hilary thru the corridors of an old sandstone building. Burning torches lit the way as they ascended several levels. Feeling sick inside, Hilary's mind was a blur. Wherever she was going she would face brutality. When that was over she'd be flung back in that terrible dungeon and used as a sex machine.

Forcing herself back to rationality Hilary noticed that the whole place seemed deserted ... until she realised that all the servants and guards were down below amusing themselves. This realisation lowered Hilary's spirits still further.

Suddenly her nose could smell perfume and she caught the low giggles of other women, even though she saw no-one. The Negro was silent as he led her to a small room, or rather a cell. He pressed his sexy captive into the stone wall and then, without releasing her, attached her left wrist to a manacle chain that led to the corner of her bunk.

"Why am I here?" she demanded.

Hilary was sick of been abuse, dragged round, fucked like a piece of meat. She was a woman, a civilised woman and demanded respect!

She was alone. The Negro had left after securing the latest fuck-toy in her cell.

The chain allowed Hilary to move around her cell but not to leave it. All there seemed to be was her bunk, a hole in the ground for a toilet and a tap for water. There was no bolt on the door to the cell but, with the chain, there was no need for one.

Left on her own, Hilary found that she was exhausted. Recent days had been too much for her and she curled naked onto the bed, hardly aware of the harsh chain, as she drifted easily off to sleep. Exhaustion brought sleep, nightmares interrupted it. Nightmares where Hilary was immobile, screaming for mercy as an endless succession of men fucked her brains out.

Very little happened the next day until early evening. She remained chained in her cell. Twice the large Negro came in with a tin bowl full of food - rice and vegetables - which he left with her. She supposed that she was meant to drink water from her tap and hoped that the water was clean and safe around here.

Three times young Arab girls appeared at the door of her cell, staring at her and giggling before running lightly away. She tried speaking to them but none of them seemed to understand her English. She saw that they were barefoot, stripped to the waist and only wore a thin, short dancer's skirt. Each girl wore a trinket bracelet that made a tinny sound as the girl moved.

Late on the second day the Negro came to unlock Hilary from the cell and led her out. She noticed that he seemed in a jovial mood. Either he'd just come from a session with poor Claire or he was about to see something entertaining, something involving her.

A little way down a corridor Hilary was pushed thru a door into a room centred on a round bath, sunk into the floor. The bath was full of water, smelling of lavender and jasmine, and seemed deliciously warm. Hilary's escort motioned her to get in. Stunned at this sudden display of good treatment, Hilary was only too willing to sink into the water and let it slide over her.

Two of the girls who had giggled in the doorway came in and began to wash her down. At first it seemed strange and Hilary wanted to stop them, to tell them that she could manage fine without them, thank you, but their hands persisted and she relaxed, letting it happen.

Warm water, soft hands, soap and soft clothes moved luxuriously over Hilary's body. When hands ran over her nipples or pressed down between her legs, Hilary did not push them away. In fact she was sorry when they moved briskly away and wished that they would linger some more.

Relaxed and feeling fine, all too soon the bath was over and she was being encouraged to step out. Hilary was led out of the bathroom to another room on which there was a flat table covered in some sort of soft cloth. Another two girls waited here for her. With smiles and hand movements they showed her that she was welcome and invited her to lie down on the table. Seduced by their friendly manner, Hilary pulled herself up onto the table and lay back flat.

Again hands moved over her, but this time they seemed to be full of oil and perfume. She was being rubbed and massaged and stroked in a wonderful sensual blur. The room was full of aromatic scent which lightened Hilary's mood and made her hot. Her eyes closed, the naked white woman rolled and moved with the pressure of the hands, happy to have her curvaceous body kneaded and squeezed as they worked the perfumed oils into her skin.

Up and down each of her fingers, between her toes, behind her knees, across her belly and in the small of her back the slippery, warm hands worked. Hilary could feel her blood tingling at the nerve ends of her skin all over her body.

She was hardly jarred from this blissful relaxation when the Negro's large hands came down on her shoulders, pressing her firmly down onto the table and holding her still. Lower down the girls each took hold of an ankle and pulled her legs down and apart, tying them to the table legs with some piece of cloth. Lifting her head, Hilary was aware that her most private area now lay open to view.

'Now it starts, ' she thought grimly, 'now I'm to be raped.'

Instead small scissors clipped at her public hair, soap was applied and one or other of the girls worked on her with a razor. Somewhere deep inside her Hilary registered that she was being shaved nude down there, but it didn't seem to matter that much. Compared with what she had feared this was blissful.

In a moment it was done and she was being patted dry between her legs with a soft towel. Her ankles were left tied and spread wide across the table though. It seemed as though the girls now concentrated entirely on the few square inches hidden between Hilary's legs. Working gently but firmly fingers oiled their way round her vulva lips, squeezing and squashing. Someone slid down to oil around and then into her anal opening. A moment later two finger were either side of her clit, stroking it and squeezing and encouraging it with oiled softness. Hilary could feel herself flushing with excitement and was sure that her lips were puffing as she lubricated easily.

Hilary kept her eyes shut, as she was frightened to spoil the sensation by looking. Instead of fingers it now seemed as if there were four mouths working all over her. Soft lips traced patterns across her skin, pinched lightly at her breast, licked lightly over her lips or gently pressed into her vagina - but never very far.

Hilary began to moan and lift, trying to press into the tongues and mouths, working with them but each time they seemed to lift and start again elsewhere. Waves of sensual pleasure flowed through her, each one building but never quite reaching breaking point.

Over and over it went until she was in a daze of sensual feeling, on edge and beginning to crave the release of breaking through into a climax which was always taken away from her.

At an unseen signal from the Negro the four harem girls stepped back and released her ankles from the table. Instead, 4 lengths of white, silken cord was tied to her wrists and ankles and she was helped to lift herself up from the table. Confused and disappointed, Hilary looked around at the excited faces of the girls and let herself be guided by them.

Lightly on their bare feet the girls followed the Negro out of the room into the main part of the building, leading Hilary gently by her four cords. A short walk and she found herself in another room, decorated in the Arabic style and heady with the scent of musk.

"Now what?" asked Hilary.

She received no reply. The negro actually walked out of the room. Somewhat flummoxed by this Hilary looked at the girls. Again no response. Instead one of the girls pointed to the centre of the room and giggled. Hilary followed the finger and saw that fixed in the floor was a stone, circular block. Almost waist high to her the top surface of the ornately-carved circular column had set into it a tremendous black, glistening phallus. Making Hilary gasp at its associations in her panicky mind, it must have risen fully 12 inches from the stone column and was the width of her upper arm. Spiralling down and around the phallus was a twisting ridge, a raised vein of black wood deliberately left by its carver.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.