Hilary Irvine's African Odyssey - Cover

Hilary Irvine's African Odyssey

Copyright© 2010 by dodgynubian

Chapter 2

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Feisty journalist investigating corruption in Africa finds herself in severe difficulties

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex  

Hilary Irvine's African Odyssey (2/5)

They marched north. To the slaves it was immaterial what direction they went. The only concern of Hilary was whether or not one direction might offer more opportunity for escape than another; and only time would reveal that.

The first day's march was gruelling in the extreme. Although Mudada seemed interested in making sure that none of his prizes died while on the march, and allowed them plenty of water, all of his captives were on foot and he and his men rode horses or camels. The slaves were forced to keep up, and any one of them that lagged behind received a blow of the whip or was jerked forward by one of the other captives by the chain that connected them. As a result, all of the prisoners were exhausted and footsore at the end of the day. As soon as the procession halted for the day, they all slumped to the ground, but for the fair-skinned one amongst them there was to be no rest that night...

Hilary felt a cold lump in her stomach as she was cut out of the line.

The iron collar around her throat was removed, but her hands remained bound behind her back. There wasn't much she could do about it. Two men took a firm grip of her arms and hauled her off to Mudada's tent. It was the largest in the camp.

Inside the slaver chief was waiting for her, seated on a heap of cushions. Hilary was escorted to the villainous brigand and then they were left alone.

Mudada gloated over the woman whose fate he held in his hands.

"Special treat for you!" he jeered in his fragmented English, "You get to be Mudada's pony! Ride you good!"

It could Hilary a moment to understand what Mudada had said. She gasped in horror when comprehension dawned. The fat Arab saw the fear in her eyes, smirked in satisfaction and moved closer.

Hilary turned her head away from the villain. His breath stank and

Hilary had never seen any of the slavers take a bath or even wash. She shuddered to be at the mercy of such a revolting thug.

"You proud?" asked Mudada with false sweetness, "Too proud for simple bandit?"

"Ah!" Hilary gasped as the flimsy material that had covered her from the sun was ripped away.

Now she was naked. Bound and naked.

"I change that," continued the Arab, "Make you whore!"

His hand moved to lightly touch her left shoulder, caressing the white skin.

"So much beauty... ," he drooled, "Men in England must be mad to let such beauty leave their land!"

He walked round behind her. Hilary steeled herself not to turn around.

She would not dance to his tune.

He came round to in front of her again. As their eyes met Mudada licked his lips.

"Mudada gonna like riding you!"

"I am a British citizen and a BBC employee. If you return me to civilization you will be rewarded!"

The words came out of Hilary's mouth in a breathless torrent. She cursed herself for not sounding more confident.

"I said I am a Brit-aw!"

Mudada's hands had thrust out and grabbed Hilary's breasts.

"These like ripe melons... ," he grinned as he squeezed, "Me like!"

Hilary tried to breathe slowly and evenly. She could feel her lower lip trembling but she must not panic. There was always a chance of escape if she just kept her head. She strained her arms, testing her bonds. The ropes holding her wrists had been well tied, almost cutting off the circulation. In time she could probably get loose, but she doubted that this vile pig would give her much time. She suppressed a cry as his hands descended to her loins and a large finger was thrust between the lips of her vulva.

"You no virgin," Mudada said, not as a question but a statement of fact.

"If virgin we keep you nice!" he was smirking now, "if not you be nice to me!"

With surprising quickness the Arab slaver seized Hilary and dragged her to the pile of cushions. Panting, he shoved her down so that she was on her back, stood up and began to remove his clothing.

Hilary kept her cool even as the smell of the brigand's unwashed body filled the tent, but her skin crawled at the thought of being touched by him. Her revulsion increased as he open his robe and dropped it to the rug floor of the tent. He was far from a pretty sight, being somewhat heavy of girth. Folds of fat jiggled about his stomach and chest. Hilary tried not to look below his stomach. To her frantic fevered mind if she couldn't see his ... thing ... it might not exist, he won't use it on her, she can go, get some sleep and wake up to find this was all a nightmare.

The 'thing' that Hilary was desperately trying to wish out of existence was now in Mudada's right hand ... and getting bigger. The leering Arab stood for a moment, gazing down at the naked beauty shaking on the floor. As slave master his cock had sampled a different woman every trip, it was his right. But this piece of meat was in an altogether different class. Bursting with pride, he looked down at his throbbing manhood, then again at Hilary.

She, unsure of what the silence meant looked up at him.

Their eyes met.

Hers full of fear, his full of lust.

Then he pounced.

Mudada seized Hilary's shoulders and held her down as she squirmed beneath him. Gleefully he slobbered over her fabulous breasts, paler than any he'd ever seen.

"No-No!" his victim shrieked as he bit down on her left nipple.

His mouth moved to her neck and he nuzzled the delicious flesh. Hilary was bucking wildly, desperate to throw this beast off her. But her bound wrists rendered her incapable of fighting him off and his bulk had her pinned down.

'Oh God!' she thought, 'surely someone will come to save me!'

Mudada was chuckling. The white woman's fight was making this even better than he could have dreamed. Now to business...

"No!" Hilary shouted as Mudada moved between her thighs.

Twisting her body, she tried to close her legs, but the bandit was already between them. She could do no more that clamp her legs about his thighs in a vain effort to keep him from taking her.

Mudada laughed in delight. This Western woman was so full of fight! He had never seen a women so defiant. He was used to black African females who screamed and pleaded, but usually gave up without a struggle. This fair skinned lioness was something else again. He could not remember when he had ever had an erection this hard.

He let her struggle for a while. She was wonderful to watch as she fought to escape, her large breasts bouncing erotically. Sweat covered her body giving it a fine sheen in the dim light of the oil lamp.

Finally he could contain himself no longer, and gripping her hips he thrust into her.

"Arghhhh!" Hilary screamed.

Not so much in pain, but because of the horror and humiliation of being violated. She had done everything she could to try and stop her assailant and it had been for nothing. He was forcing his way into her, parting her vulva and penetrating her fully.

"Uh-uh-uh!" grunted Mudada as he pounded into the white woman's writhing body as she fought desperately to get him out of her.

"NO-no-no-n... ," Hilary gasped as he humped deeper and deeper into her.

After awhile she stopped her struggles. She had lost, and she realized that her doomed resistance was simply making her violation all the more enjoyable to the fat, sweaty pig between her legs. She lay still, closed her eyes and tried to contain her tears.

Unresisting, Hilary Irvine let the Arab slaver rape her.

With a long grunt, Mudada came. As she felt his muck spray inside her

Hilary let out a small sob but nothing more. Mudada smirked as he pinned his victim down by her shoulders and pumped his hips into her. Up until the end, the white woman had been very special, but he had broken her - as he knew he would. Now she lay still, denying him any more pleasure.

He grinned his crooked toothed smile as he pulled out, got up and looked down on her. She was shaking and trying to stop herself collapsing into sobbing.

It would be interesting to see how this white beauty reacted to the rest of the night's activity...

Chuckling Mudada went pulled back the flap of the tent and called in

Arabic to one of his men.

"She is ready for you. I think you will find her most entertaining!"

The man came into the tent and dragged Hilary to her feet. With a firm grip on her arm he pulled her out into the open evening air. Still in shock from been raped it took a while before Hilary realised she was not been led back to the other slaves. Confused she looked up ahead. What she saw made her almost sick with fear. Waiting for her was every slaver in the camp. Including the one holding it that made eight men in all.

And every one of them fixed her with a look of undisguised lust, their bulges evident even through their heavy robes. None had fucked a white woman before and it was obvious that their first taste was going be of the juiciest quality.

Hilary could feel her knees trembling. Her stomach was churning fit to burst. She had foolishly hoped that her sexual degradation was over, at least for one night. But she now saw that it was just starting.

"No-n-n-no... ," the bound white woman stammered as the pack of Arabs swarmed towards her.

Whooping with savage delight they lifted her bodily and carrying her to a blanket near the fire. Dumping her on the ground, Hilary was pinned down while they untied her. This action confused the terrified woman and gave her hope for a second, until she realized that her chances of escaping from the clutches of these men were remote indeed. What they wanted was for her to struggle in order to add to their sadistic enjoyment. Gritting her teeth in determination, Hilary decided to deny them that pleasure. She might be forced to let them use her, but she did not have to provide them with any extra amusement. They could do what they wanted with her. She could not stop them, but she would not fight or scream.

That resolution lasted only a few seconds. As her legs were wrenched apart and the biggest and ugliest of the slavers moved between her thighs Hilary lost all composure.

"No! Nooo!" she shrieked in rage and fear.

Arching her sexy body she kicked and fought with all her might, lunging desperately against the many hands that held her. Her giggling captors let their beautiful victim thrash desperately as she battled hopelessly to avoid further violation, and then the man between her legs gripped her flexing buttocks and lunged into her.

Hilary screamed again as he penetrated her. It was not so much from the pain, but from the horror of having a dozen filthy, grimy Arab hands assaulting her. She was being pinched and groped everywhere they could reach. As the first rapist began to ram in and out of her two men began to suck on each of her breasts, while a third grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and to the side preparatory to taking her in the mouth. Hilary suddenly had the disgusting shock of seeing a fully-erect cock jabbed into her full red lips. She kept her mouth tightly closed, not wanting to taste any of it, but could smell the musky scent. Her world became focused on the dick an inch from her mouth. Focusing on it drew her mind's attention from what was happening - or rather humping - between her legs and the soreness of her teats.

In the moonlight Hilary could see that the end was glistening with pre-cum. If she could just stop them fucking her face it would be a small victory...

"Aieeeeeee!" shrieked Hilary as her right breast was viciously tweaked.

The man at her mouth had grown frustrated and told one of his mates to help out.

Hilary's cry of pain had amused the man at her left boobie. He thought he'd join in the fun.

"Arghh! No! Please!"

Suddenly her cries were curtailed as her screaming had given an easy entrance to yet another Arabic cock and her pleas were stifled by man-meat. As the hot cock filled her mouth Hilary wept the tears of the defeated.

Between her legs the biggest rapist was now pumping into her energetically, grunting in pleasure, his stiff cock completely filling her tight vagina. His thick tool stretched her cunt wide, and Hilary moaned in pain around the prick in her mouth as he slammed his hips down against hers over and over, fucking her into the sandy ground relentlessly.

Hilary sobbed around the prick in her mouth in despair, shutting her eyes tightly. She pushed her tongue against the cock in her mouth, hoping to push it out, but all that seemed to do was make the grinning rapist thrust faster. Suddenly Hilary felt the prick swell inside her mouth, almost choking her. She tried to pull back, knowing what it meant, but the Arab held his hand hard against the back of her head. He held her tightly against his hips, burying her face into his lice-ridden pubic hair.

"Ahhhhh!" he groaned loudly in bliss as his penis flooded her tight throat with his cum.

He rammed his cock in as far as he could, forcing the white woman to swallow. She took as much as she could in her mouth, but some inevitably dribbled out her lips. He pulled out suddenly, leaving Hilary to gulp in air in relief, gasping for breath, her mouth hanging open, drool and cum slipping from her mouth and dripping down her chin.

The withdrawal of the man in her mouth gave poor Hilary a mere nanosecond of relief for now the rape of her vagina was reaching a climax.

"N-no... ," she gasped quietly as the rapist between her legs blasted his sperm deep into her womb, grunting in pleasure as he filled her body with his jism.

Tears streamed down Hilary's cheeks, as the beast rammed himself in again and again, pumping his foul cum further inside her defenceless body.

When he had finally finished Hilary's head lolled back - to be greeted by another cock been stuck into her face. Closing her eyes in utter despair Hilary felt her legs been pushed apart once more. The sensation of been entered soon followed. The assault on her boobs continued thru-out.

Hilary gave up. These monsters could do what they wanted and there wasn't a damn thing she could do to stop them.

The ugly brute at her face wasn't content to let his victim take a passive role in proceedings. With a snarl of hatred he slapped her beautiful face and jabbed his prick still harder at her lips. Tasting the pre-cum on her mouth Hilary reluctantly decided that surrender was all she could do. Her lower jaw dropped and the filthy slaver was in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.