College Credits - Cover

College Credits

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2010 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: It made sense for my brother and me to share an apartment off-campus while we were away at the same college. It just proves that brothers and sisters can get along, we've even become more deeply connected as a result.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   .

It's my brother's second year at the university this year, my first. It's a large school, over twenty thousand students, and our parents decided that it would be best for several reasons (cost, my safety, better housing) that we would share a two-bedroom apartment off-campus.

Sean and I have always gotten along well and it has turned out great. Neither one of us is a slob, so the kitchen and living area stays pretty neat, and we both take turns doing some cooking and the cleaning. Pretty nice, actually.

Also, Sean doesn't keep too close an eye on his little sister, me, Lois, though I'm eighteen and he just turned twenty. So, at least I'm not hovered over twenty-four, seven. I've even dated and had a guy back to my room overnight (Strictly platonic. Well, not really, we fucked all night, it was wonderful, the sex, that is, he was a bit of a jerk. Well, more than a bit. But the sex was good, really good).

Three weeks ago, on a Saturday, Sean was sitting around one morning studying when I got up and came out to the kitchen to get some breakfast. Now, we are brother and sister, we've been around each other all our lives, are quite comfortable around each other (No, we don't parade around naked, flaunting whatever we might wish to flaunt, no, but we're not Victorian, either.) and Sean was in his boxers and I was in what I often sleep in, panties and bra.

Well, that's not quite true, I usually sleep in just panties and I slip on a bra to go outside my own room. It's more clothing than I wear at the beach or the pool. In fact, I have a thong bikini I bought and wore only once. It left nothing, I mean, nothing, to one's imagination. I'm quite pretty and I'm also very comfortable with my body but I'm not an exhibitionist. Well, I am some, maybe, maybe even just a bit more than some, but this suit (if you can call it that) was next to nothing and I just couldn't wear it again. It's in the back of my drawer. My mother would be proud.

So, any way, I'm pouring a bowl of cereal when Sean walked up behind me and hugged me from the back, then kissed me on the neck, right where it meets my shoulder.

I turned and we were face to face looking into each other's eyes. I tipped my head back and Sean kissed me square on the lips, pulling me toward him. The kiss went on, it really didn't stop. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I french-kissed him back as his hands roamed around my back and down along my butt.

We stood there kissing, tonguing each other, not brother and sister kissing, no, this was two lovers kissing, two people who had other things on their mind.

Now, like I said, Sean and I have been together in the same house all our lives. We both know that each other is sexually active, I've already told you about my overnight guest a month or so ago and I know for a fact that my brother was screwing one of my best friends, Laura Simmonds, when we were freshmen in high school. She told me all about it including some very X-rated details about my brother's anatomy.

As we kissed, I felt his hands slide down inside the inside of my panties and begin rubbing my ass cheeks. It may have been my brother but I found myself grinding my middle against him and the change in his boxers was very obvious. Oh, very obvious.

I reached down and slid my hand in his shorts and gripped his cock. My heart was racing, I'd held a number of guy's penises over the years, it has always been a thrill but this was even more. I think it was because we were brother and sister, the taboo of sexual contact between siblings. But at that moment, Sean was a man, I was a woman.

I felt my bra come unhooked and backed away and just shrugged it off my arms and let it fall to the floor. He reached out and put his hands on my breasts and began rubbing and caressing them.

"Oh, Sean, we're really doing this. Is this what you want?"

"Lois, you are so pretty, so sexy, oh, just look at you. Your breasts are just perfect. Oh, yes, it's exactly what I want."

As I held his cock, so hard in my hand, I became aware that my brother was a rather well-endowed young man. He was everything Laura had told me back four years ago. Well, well, it looks like it was going to be my turn to experience his cock. Brotherly love. How nice.

The weird thing is, neither one of us had ever tried anything sexual with the other. In eighteen years. And now, we were surely headed to bed with each other. No doubt about it.

He took my hand and led me into his bedroom where he sat on the bed and pulled me to him, taking my left nipple in his mouth and his left hand up on my right breast. My hand went down to fondle his cock which was so insistently pointing at my midsection, my preferred destination of every penis I had ever known.

In a minute, he pulled me to the bed, tugged my panties off, got up over me, spread my legs wide and began licking and tonguing me the way I so love. The first boy's tongue to touch my pussy was Bryan Lacey's in the fifth grade (Yes, fifth grade, I was advanced, now get over it.). I've loved it ever since.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.