Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 42: It A Rush

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42: It A Rush - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

"Gun Seth, let's leave Chronos to her work, I want to make sure this floor is secure." Gunga din takes command of the brats. I can hear Camulus snort and follow them down the hall. Gunga Din nods at me and stations himself outside the door.

I tisk at the destruction of equipment around me. Some bullets made it though the bodies after all. I move the two men bodies away from the computer terminal. Pausing for a moment in order to decide if they deserving to be guided. I didn't technically kill them but I certainly did help get them killed.

I don't know either of these men. But with so many little wars you never have a chance to meet the enemy until he is kneeling beneath your feet. I lean down to kiss my finger tip then brush their eyes.

"Find peace," I whisper and there is a soft sigh in the air that drift by me. They were soldiers; they agreed when they became soldiers that this was a possible end.

Then I get to work. Looking of the array of equipment, I find what looks like a keyboard interface and terminal, a boxy screen with black and white characters on it. The terminal is blinking at me. I check to see if it is a count down. Will I have to deal with a bomb; I hate bombs.

No count down, that is a good sign. I follow the wiring to the main box, housing the hard drive thingy. I don't have time to figure out their system and any passwords, so I figure going straight to the source is easiest.

I rap my right hand on the desktop and my pinky pops off. I am my own interface. I plug the cable that I pull out of the pinky slot into a port in the back of the tower. Closing my eyes I sink down on to the floor and start figuring out the system.

I come with a lexicon of different languages and skills; it seemed likely they would have to install a computer system inside to take care of autonomic operations and allow me to make my command known. I figure the operating system I have has got to be much more intelligent and sophisticated then anything the Neo empire can come up with.

I am right. My OS has the Neo computer cracked in under a minute. Their system is tiny and had only the minimalist of Firewall set up.

I start looking for campaign instruction. Spy information about the Kindred. And what the hell are the Scanners as the last. That is when I get the surprise of my life, well at least an upset.

"Holy shit!" I shriek and jack out.

The Scanners. I look back at the terminal screen and this time read what it says.

"Subjects Nija, Kako, Rumos, Nowind, Wezzel. Terminated."

"Termination failure, Termination failure. Alert!"

"What's wrong?" Gunga Din says from the door way he looks about the room for another soldier but just sees me kneeling in front of the screen.

"Where would you put them? come on think." I bat my head against the leg of the desk. "they cleaned up." I answer Gunga Din, I say that an idea comes to me.

"Come on." I emerge from the desk and pop my finger back on. Gunga Din looks lost as I get to my feet and start running.

"Where?" he asks completely befuddled.

"We may not have much time." I say as I burst though there stairway doors.

I rush down the 4 flights of stairs. Gunga Din hard on my heals, Camulus and Seth follow us as they catch sight of us running like death is on our tails.

I keep going when we get to the ground floor. There is one more flight of stairs down. This build has the solitary containment pens; where Gwen was taken.

"The cellar?" Seth asks.

"Not the cellar." Camulus answers him in a hard voice as he too remembers what we found down here.

I get to the door and expect it to be open, but it seems they have installed some new locks. I am at the right place.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.