Journey Outward
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

"Come on, let's get you home," Camulus breaks the silence and draws me to my feet. "I think everyone has gone to sleep but us, so there is no one to mesmerize with that light show sword of yours."

"You might be right." I say and pet the sword's protective cylinder at my side.

"You might want to know," Camulus says in a thoughtful tone, "you got a number of tongues wagging wearing that thing to the Dinner."

"Oh really. well that is too bad. I am sticking to keeping this within grabbing distance from now on," I say sullenly. " the last time I put it aside we got kidnapped and you had to come rescue us. It was great fun but I think I will pass from now on."

Camulus winks at me "I guess you have a point there." he agrees.

"Good night Chronos," Camulus says as we reach the cabin door. "I hope things get better for you."

"Good night Camulus, thank you for talking with me," I go up on my tipy toes and give him a peck on the check.

He flashes me a surprised look then gives me a boyish grin of pure delight as he turns and walks off into the night.

Once back in side the cabin I shed my dress and shoes. There is something about being home that makes me want to take my cloths off. As I stri p and head toward the bedroom I spot my pile of loot on the floor. I smile once again with the memory of all the people who give me things. I really should have more respect for them, so I pick up the pile and shift it to my dress, which I put on the table in order to sort out some of the delicate things. I pick out two sprigs of dried flowers and a lace snowflake. while I am at that I see that Saul has a number of dried plants too.

I wrinkle my nose in confusion, What does one do with dried plants? I ask myself as I finger each piece. I look around the cabin and notice for the first time the almost barren walls. There are no pictures or rugs that line the walls. The window is shuttered but has no curtains. There is a small shelf for books over by Nimrod's rocking chair. But nothing else. What have my men been doing all these years. Yes the bedroom is comfortable and looks lived in, but out here, there is nothing.

I drag a chair over to the door way and then look for some way to hang the flowers on the door. There are extra nails in the ceiling, so I spend a minute pulling then out and hoping that I don't bring the house down on us.

"Nosis, Love," Nimrod's groggy voice cuts through my ideas of decorating short. "What Are you doing?"

He blinks at me in the dim light of the stove, he can only make out I am stand on a chair.

"Nim? I am sorry I did not mean to wake you." I offer up an apology.

"Sweets, I don't mind, but would you mind getting off the chair and tell me what you are doing?" He says as he stretches out a hand for me to grasp.

I tap his hand smile but don't take it. "Oh," I hop off the chair and swing it back into place at the table. "I was going to put up the flowers I got. And then Saul's herbs. I wanted to surprise you with a new look when you got up in the morning." I say feeling very childish at being caught.

"I see," he smiles at me and shuffles his way to the table. "It had to be done now?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.