Journey Outward
Chapter 30: Yule

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30: Yule - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

The count by the end of the afternoon is 27 Nimrod. 50 Saul and 77 Chronos. What the men failed to tell me was; people go visiting to friends, family and bring gifts. Little things. mitten, scarves. Toy cups. puzzles and trinkets. Much to my delight, I got lots of loot!

No one can really give anything too big. It is just not possible. there a so few supplies and what is there is needed for every day life.

Everyone of the women I helped save made something for me. From Anastasia right on down to Ilsote and her little girl Charlotte. I am given a chance to meet Maggie's parents, and I am right in thinking Pandaulf is related to her, He is her father.

Gunga Din and his brother Seth bring their sister Lotus Blossom by for a nice visit. Nimrod gets a very strange visit from his sister Lisbon. Plus a few random folks who are just curious about me and surprisingly I have not met them yet. At the end of the day things quiet down for us to have some time alone and for me to happily look over my newly acquired stuff.

"This is the best day yet." I say up to Saul and Nimrod as I am sitting on the floor hording over my new found treasures.

"Nosis dear don't you think you should get off the floor?" Nimrod suggest to me as he looks up from the book his is reading.

"Not dignified enough for you?" I ask with a smile.

"I would have said charming and childish myself." Saul remarks as he looks up from his pile on the table.

"Children," Nimrod says harshly from his rocking chair.

"I think someone is grumpy," I say innocently. "he has missed his warm bodies to suckle on from this morning." I say as I stand and smooth out the wrinkles in the dress, then I sashay over to Nimrod. Bending at the waist I grip the arms of the chair. I can feel Nimrod's tension.

"You have a job to do Nim, my love." I say in a light sing song voice. "I need you, right now," I get wet even as I say the words. Nimrod swallows and reaches out for my waist. I get that electric tingle the second he touches me.

Before Nimrod can do more than stroke my arm, Saul pips up. "And we have dinner still to get to" He reminds us from his seat at the table.

"What is this Dinner, you keep going on about? " I ask lightly, well aware that Saul is always so fixated on food.

"It's a, well, a thanks for being alive, feast." Saul answers me with part of the idea, not sure how to explain what I want to know.

"Is this Dinner going to be like the last harvest? We all gather around table and pick up our food from the bon fires?" I take the one example that I remember.

"Yes, only more formal." Nimrod answers. "We do a lot of toasting and thanking the gods and generally make fools out of ourselves." He strokes my arm and sends calming energy into my being.

I didn't even know I was nervous but once I feel the emotions from Nimrod, I know I am.

"There is nothing to worry about, Chronos, dear." he adds "you are meant to be here. just look all the presents you've been given."

Nimrod gives a little tug and I slide into his lap. Curling up on him like a little girl.

"This will be the first time as a member of the Kindred." Saul says understanding what I do not.

"Part of a whole." I say quietly to myself. "A long time and now I am part of a whole."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.