Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 29

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

Presents

It is not too cold outside but the change leaves Nimrod breathless for a moment. Saul and I flank him in concern. He gives the two of us a scathing glare and then marches away.

Saul shrugs his shoulders at me. I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"Coming!" Nimrod yells at us over his shoulder. We both grin and jog over to when he has stopped. "It is too cold out here for your silliness" he says gruffly at us.

"Yes Nim." We intone as innocently as we can. Finally, at that, he breaks out in laughter.

I chuckle along with him as I reach him, and then wrap an arm around the out side of his cloak. Saul does the same on Nimrod's other side. Once we are all hugged tightly to Nimrod, I take the time to look around. I notice that even though it is late morning there aren't any people around. this is unusual. I can't even being to speculate why that is.

"Where is everyone?" I ask worried not that something has happened and i have not sensed it.

"Most likely at home, enjoying a little pre-yule quiet time." Saul answers.

"Many families like to give little gifts in the morning, something to wear or eat. or play with." Nimrod explains some more. "rather like us," I grin to myself satisfied with that thought. then another thought takes it's place.

Yule? Is it Yule already, I frown at that thought and say "I am sorry I do not have any gifts for either of you."

Nimrod chuckles and hugs me tighter for a moment. " you are the gift. and if you try to give Me anything else I will have to..." he looks over at Saul. "What can we do to her?"

"Tell her no," Saul says dryly.

Now it is my turn to laugh. "Do you really think you can do that?"

Saul blushes and starts stammering. "I ... Well ... That is ... I did before." he ends lamely.

"Shut up Saul, I for one don't want to tell her no. It's not good for my health." he says and I can see the light of gratitude in his eyes as he thinks about the healing I am doing to his system. He never asked for it. But like he said he couldn't say no once I had started.

Saul only sighs dramaticly at Nimrod's side. but he does drop the matter.

"You don't need to give gifts on Yule it is only meant to celebrate the solstice. It is dark but we know it will get light again. the gifts are to cheer you up for the next three months of darkness." Saul patiently explains to me.

I smile to myself. If I am the gift to these two men then I get to cheer them up for the next three months. That could be fun.

"That could be fun" I repeat out loud, this time for their benefit.

... We hurry along to the baths. The rush is to get out of the cold for Nimrod's sake more than anything. The Bath house is empty and warm, it looks as if the crew of Rosenchrase and Gildensteirn have been working over time. I really should take a day or two to help them out, after all I am sure it is my fault that they have extra work.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.