Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 17: Footloose and Fancyfree

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Footloose and Fancyfree - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

Once we are on the move, Gunga Din pulls out the maps and start marking likely hiding spots. Galahad moans in his sit. I can only guess he is finding the ride on the bumpy side. Until we get to the major road way there is not much I can do. The Kindred tore up the paved road going into the compound, back when the holocaust first happened. Now there are trees and shrubs growing over the path. Even after driving over it a few times in the last month, it is still hard going.

"Sorry kid. it will get better." I say over my shoulder sympathetic. When he doesn't reply. I ask Saber, sitting next to me for some help. "Saber could you see if you can find some mint leave in my script?"

"Sure," he picks up my herb bag and starts to paw through the contents. "What do they look like?"

"They are green and smell like mint." I say, some what unsure. I only have Saul's say so for what is int there.

"um" Saber paw's through the bag with no success.

Gunga Din sighs and says "Give me the bag." he puts his hand out and Saber passes over the bag.

"Saul packed this?" Gunga Din asks as he starts carefully laying out the small pack of herbs on his lap.

"Of course." I grin at the thought of all the hours we spent putting together my herb bag. It was fun and now thinking back I really should have been paying more attention, only I had been busy teasing Saul.

"That would be why everything is marked." Gunga carefully sniffs one of the packages. "mint." he holds it up for me to see.

"Great," I glance back and shoot him a smile while I am at it, I notice Galahad's face turning a sad shade of green. "Quick, give Galahad a leaf to chew on before we get to see what he had for breakfast."

Galahad moans some more in response but he gratefully takes the leaf.

"Don't be a baby Galahad, just take your medicine." Gunga Din jokes as Galahad all but snatches it and shoves it into his mouth.

"You might as well leave the mint out." I tell Gunga Din as he starts to repack the bag.

Galahad groans and turns his head to the window. He paws at the glass for a few seconds before I press the button to lower it. With a sigh, Galahad sticks his head out and breaths deeply.

Saber and Gunga Din share a chuckle over Galahad's pain. I roll my eyes. Whatever Galahad's alliance he is being treated like one of the guys. I hope he appreciates the fact.

Within a few minutes we are out of the forest and on a main road. The road, like the rest of the world, is not in any definition in good repair. I must spend all my concentration on avoiding the pot holes and fallen trees. Thankfully there are no abandoned vehicles for me to add to the navigational hazards. As I get on the main road, the men settle down, they are fascinated by how fast we are going.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Saber asks, his big hands are clamped down on the dashboard and his teeth are clenched. I sigh to myself, this is going to be a long ride. I am not going much more than 30 miles an hour but this is more than they have ever seen before. Saber is now starting to look a little green as the scenery flashes by.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.