Journey Outward
Chapter 9: Mine!

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Mine! - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

Walking along with Saul is like walking with a summer day by your side. He is warm and delightfully sweet. I realize most of what I am feeling is he wonderful gift of empathy, his love of me.

"What did you think of Napoleon's plan, Nosis?" he asked as we walked around looking for Nimrod.

"It has a sound base. The only thing I did not like was he presumption that the out post would be keeping the same number of troops, for all we know the Empire could be sending out new troops every week."

"But you don't believe that either," He says dryly, pulling out of me the truth. "He is willing to risk. Why?"

"It is because of Rich. According to him, the empire has been at war with the Mormons to the north. Some problems with Mexico. And they are most likely running out of whatever resources they stock piled a hundred years ago."

"They need to incorporate us and soon?" is his next question.

"I think so." I nod into his shoulder as he wraps a arm around me. I lean into his warmth.

"You need a jacket." He adds quietly.

"Whatever." He is warmer than me. Bigger and has more hair.

"Should Napoleon have us attack, so soon after yule?"

I say brightly, "Actually yes. it is a good idea. If the Empire celebrates any holidays they will work hard to include the troops, they always did in my day. Plus this way we get our holiday together and no one feels bad if one of the protectors dies in this assault"

I feel Saul shudder at my side. "That is awfully cold Nosis." He looks sadly over at the fighting field that we are walking by.

"Yes, but realistic. We lost three protector, and that was up against a group that had no training, resources or numbers advantage" I see I will have to tell him my reasoning or he will pout for the rest of the day. "This is a army. They most likely have better weapons and artillery. And let us not forget what ever it is that they a called scanners."

"I understand." He sighs sadly. "but I don't have to like it."

"I would never ask you to like these kinds of odds." I say kindly.

Suddenly Saul gives a sharp breath of shock. I look over to see what has made him upset. Walking at a hurried and undignified pace is Nimrod, he is being followed by a group of lost boys. We can not hear what they are saying but by the look on Nimrod's face it is nothing he likes.

"Wait here." I pull out of Saul's arms and start running over to Nimrod. These children should not be bothering him, I think to myself as the anger within me builds, they should not be wandering around by themselves at all.

"Come on old man, One good butt fuck is all we are asking for." One of the youths is saying as I approach. I recognize the young man; it is Bin's brother, Billy something or other.

Nimrod keeps walking, waving his arms at the youths to go away. The boys have easily out paced him and now are flocking around him.

"Come on old man. We hear you like this kind of thing." Billy goes on.

"I think we have had enough out of you Billy." I say coldly as I enter the circle. "I thought we were done with this kind of behavior." I look sharply over at Billy. He chokes back his next taunt.

"Oh gud, not you." He stumbles back in to the boy coming up behind him.

"That is right." I take Nimrod's hand in mine. He hand is cold and shaking. the lines around his mouth have etched new groves along with the ones around his eyes.

I say lightly to him, "Nim, dearest. I said I would be the one to kick ass. You really should let me." I slant him a smile of pure evil.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.