Journey Outward
Chapter 8: Where the wild things are

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Where the wild things are - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

"That was some lunch break." Saul says with a little as he looks over at the extra plate his has set out.

"Thank you, the both of you," I pause as I hear how out of breath my voice sounds. "Gwen is going to need a lot of help." I add as I realize I am very tired, all the stress of this morning and then Gwen's emotional plight. I stagger over to the table.

"Nosis!" Nimrod sweeps me in to his arms. "What's the matter?"

"Tired." I mummer up to him and give him a weak grin. "been working like a mad woman the last couple of weeks."

"And you," He plants a kiss on the top of my head. "No doubt, worked extra hard getting Gwen to calm down."

"Yes." comes my weak reply.

"You're going to take a nap." Saul instructs. "I remember how messed up you were the first day you showed up here." He points to the bedroom.

"Fine. but you have to come visit me." I joke, but it falls short as I can only whisper it.

"I'll bring you some lunch." Nimrod gently adjusts his arm around my waist.

We slowly make our way to the bedroom. I have to chuckle now I have Nimrod where I want him but I am too dammed tired to do anything about it, but Rest, relaxation, recuperate.

A nap with, yes, Nimrod attending me and suddenly I feel a whole lot better. As I lay down and stare at the ceiling, I am able to do some thinking about Napoleon's plan. He did have a basically good idea. but I could foresee many things going wrong.

First the Protectors were lucky, when they went up against the Brutes. They were better trained and had better weaponry. I am not so sure this time that would be the factors. Also there are only 16 Protectors. I counted 4 trucks when we explored the Brutes holding, that could have a dozen troops in each one. And we don't know for sure that the Empire has not sent more in the past 2 weeks we have been on the road. Or even it is the Neo Empire. I could play on Melville's doubts and hold off Napoleon.

I am so much in the dark about what is going on. Here at the compound and abroad. I should have traveled when I had the chance. But, no the Universe made it's self known. This is going the point of change. These people are going to do something. It could be worse. I could have been stuck with the Brutes. So many thoughts drift through my head as I fall asleep...

It is a few hours later that Saul wakes me. "Are you feeling better." Saul sweetly asks as he sticks his head in to the bedroom.

"Much," I smile at him. "All I really need is some time to recharge, I do not use my healing skills very much, you could say they are a weak limb."

"Nim is right, you run around too much, take too many things on." He frowns down at me as I up the wattage of my smile.

"Saul, I need to keep moving." I pat the bed beside me. "Having you and Nim help."

"I know." He slides up to me. "Nim told me somethings." He wets his lips. "I was upset. I thought you could trust me."

"Saul, I do trust you." I turn on my side and rub up against him. "But somethings are hard for me to say. It is not like Nim did not have to work at getting me to open up. But he knew I needed to talk. That is his gift. Yours is that you are innocent and it protects you." He goes still as I tell him this. "Please do not see that as a bad thing." I brush his hair back. slowly running my fingers through it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.