Journey Outward - Cover

Journey Outward

Copyright© 2010 by Joan of Acre

Chapter 2: Welcome Home

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Welcome Home - What has Chronos done this time. When she returns to the Compound, she finds it filled with new faces... and a call to war. She watches in horror and wonder as the chaos around her increases.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse  

When I wake the next morning I feel wonderful, relaxed and refreshed, and best of all no dreams. No ghosts bickering over me. It is like the last two weeks of listening to my master's voice never happened. I smile and stretch as I breathe in the scents of our love making from the night before.

"Good morning, Love." Nimrod says with a smile as he sees I am awake. He reaches a hand to brush my cheek.

"Oh, Nim, It is so good to be back home." I take his offered hand and kiss it.

In the other room I can hear the rattle of pans, telling me where Saul is and that he is a wake and cooking breakfast.

"As you can tell we missed you." Nimrod, untangles his hand and pulls me toward him for a kiss. As always I am on fire with his touch. He reacts in the same way. Our hands start caressing and rubbing until I am wet and Nimrod is hard, both of us aching.

"Where?" I ask him urgently to make his pick of my body's holes. He rubs some more as he decides. I am no longer surprised when he chooses my front, just delighted. It is a slow movement and gently touch with him, he always waits until I come first. We shudder and relax.

"I missed you too." He whispers as he finishes, then waits until I am done before gently sliding out.

"That was beautiful, Nim." I say, needing to make sure he understands every time with him is special. I give him a gentle kiss.

"Oh love." he rocks me in his arms as we regain our breath's. " We are lost without you." Nimrod confesses to me, with a deep sigh.

"last night?" I ask speculating on what he means.

I can feel him nod as he answers "As you can tell, Saul missed you desperately. As did I."

"At least you had each other." I quickly to remind him.

"I know," His arms tighten around me for a second before he continues. "but, love, you have corrupted us. We tried, for all of a day. but when Saul made enough food for the three of us and then set out places." I giggle at his description. "don't laugh, we were so miserable, even sex was lacking. We could touch and kiss, but we could feel an empty place."

I say in a smug voice. "We need to get married." My men missed me.

"Yes." Nimrod agrees, he squeezes me down on him once more. "Up girl," he is all business now as he smacks my bottom. " you are cutting off my circulation."

"Right." I dismount him, climbing out of the bed, I start looking around from my robe.

"Um." Nimrod clears his throat. "Saul has it."

As I look around the bedroom I notice something is different. There is now a third wooden box against the far wall.

I look over at the box he is pointing at. A big cedar chest, right besides the other trunks. "We wanted to make you feel at home, so we got you a trunk for all the clothes that 'Diva has been sending you." Nimrod explains as he sees me starring at the new box.

I spin around and throw myself on Nimrod and we fall back onto the bed. "I love it." I give him a quick kiss, the turns long in seconds, then stretches to a minute as our hands start groping for one another.

"I want you." I say breathlessly into his mouth.

"Ride my hand, love." he breath's back and positions his hand. I am loud and uninhibited as Nimrod makes me come into his hand.

"I think Saul knows we are awake now." I purr and stretch, rubbing up against Nimrods arm.

"I would think everyone knows you're awake." Nimrod says dryly, but he caresses my breasts and kiss me to take the sting out of his words.

"Breakfast." Saul yells at us through the door.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.