Rishi Learns to Live
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2010 by Prince Charming

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young Rishi Comes home for his study holidays and finds a new nanny at home who turns out to be rather young and irresistible. At last Rishi learns to really live when he becomes his nanny's lover. And this is only the beginning.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Slow  

Rishi stepped out of the Plane and scanned the visitors gallery. Just as he had expected there was Priya waiting for him with a sweet smile on her pouted lips. Rishi waved his hands to her with a big smile and walked briskly towards her and the exit. Priya worked in one of his father's many companies and had met him several times before also when he returned home from college. A cheerful and friendly woman, Rishi felt comfortable with her.

Priya is a pretty woman in her late twenties but looked like a college girl. Today she was in blue Jeans and a tight fitting pink shirt which accentuated her perfect curves to the maximum. As she shook hands with him, he felt her heat but looking at her friendly eyes he controlled himself. She always treated him like a kid brother whenever they met and Rishi liked her too well to risk taking any advantage with her. He also had a doubt that Priya had special duties with his father which had nothing to do with her job.

As she drove him in the Honda City car deftly weaving through the heavy traffic, she was cheerful and chatty.

"Your Dad is in Germany right now Rishi and should be back some time next week after visiting France. Mom is attending a conference in Delhi and should be back by Sunday,"

Rishi was not at all surprised that both his parents were away. From the time he could remember, his parents spend very little time with him or his sister and in fact they rarely met even when both were in town. This past three years since he went to college, it was always Priya who met him in the airport and at home it was his Nanny who mothered him as if he is her own. Having done his schooling in Ooty and now college in another city, he had been away from home most of his life.

Even this time, it was his sudden decision to come home for his study holidays instead of staying in the hostel. He was doing his Degree in Business management and in his final year. Being a brilliant student he really did not need the study holidays. He knew he would do well in his exams and so he decided to spend the holidays at home relaxing instead of remaining in the hostel playing football and hanging out with friends.

When they reached home, instead of his Nanny, a woman in her middle twenties met them at the door and Rishi was disappointed. He was expecting to meet his nanny and was looking forward to spend quality time with her. She made his life bearable at home and her absence was hard on him.

"Where is Nanny and who is this?" Rishi asked Priya.

"Nanny is getting old, Rishi, she was not well and wanted to rest a while in her son's place in the village. This lady is her daughter in law taking her place temporarily," Priya answered.

"Oh thank you, Priya, why don't you come in, have some thing to drink before going back to work?"

"Some other time, Rishi, I have a lot of work to catch up," She patted his shoulder affectionately and then walked back to the car.

Rishi walked into the house and looked around. It was a big house and very beautifully furnished. It was as immaculate as ever except the absence of his Nanny. He sighed and went to his room in the first floor.

The woman taking the place of his nanny was there, waiting for him after leaving his travel bag on the dresser.

"Bath is ready Rishi and as soon as you are finished, lunch is waiting too," She smiled pleasantly. Rishi was surprised by her familiarity and looked at her curiously. She was decently dressed and looked more sexy than beautiful. She was tall and well shaped and had well formed curves. The sari she was wearing helped more to show off her curves than cover her up modestly.

"Some thing I can do for you Rishi?" She asked breaking his reverie.

"Oh no just wondered how you know my name?" Rishi said for the sake of saying some thing. He was embarrassed being caught like that.

"Oh that is simple, mom gave me clear instructions when I took over and I am well aware all your needs and taste. I hope I will give satisfaction, Rishi," She was smiling and Rishi felt uncomfortable at her steady gaze.

He turned away as if going to the bathroom but stopped and asked her, "May I know your name?"

"Of course, I am Lakshmi,"

"Thank you, I will call you if I need anything," Politely dismissing her Rishi began to undress.

As he unbuckled his pants and let go, he was surprised at the hardness of his cock straining against his under pants. The woman has turned him on he realized and blushed at the thought. Hastily he took the towel lying on the bed and walked into the bathroom.

Standing under the shower he looked around. It was a luxurious bathroom fitted with mirrors on all the four walls. He could see himself on the mirror and tried to smoother his now fully erect cock. At nineteen he was 6'2" tall and perfectly shaped like an athlete. From childhood he had been a sports freak and had been active in sports all along. Apart from athletics he had also represented his school in Football and even in college he was in the football team although the craze among the students both boys and girls was cricket.

The warm water helped him calm down and slowly his hardness began to fade. He would have liked to masturbate but in high school when he was first selected for the school football team his coach had cleared told him and the whole team that masturbating once in a while is okay but doing it regular would tell on their stamina. Rishi had been too much of a sportsman to take the risk and he never masturbated. Instead he let nature take its own course and often found his night dress wet during his sleep.

He was a handsome boy and had his share of attention from girls and even women from his school days. But his concentration had been in studies and sports and so it was easy for him to avoid the girls and the more aggressive women as well. This woman Lakshmi though not a beautiful woman, looked very sexy and had turned him on with her easy familiarity with him. When he had looked her over, his eyes had lingered at her full breasts for long and he knew now what had turned him on.

With mixed feelings he finished his bath and dressed himself to go for his lunch. Priya had affected him but it was easy for him to control himself with her but for some reason, this other woman kept coming back to haunt him.

In the dining room he was pleased to see the familiar face of the cook, who is a plump woman in her forties and her new assistant, a girl in her late teen. The cook's assistants often changed since his mom always appointed girls in their teen who sooner or later got married and left the job. Though Lakshmi served his lunch the cooks chatting kept him busy answering her kind inquiries. Her assistant, the teenage girl hovered in the background, shy or scared he was not sure.

He ate contentedly as the cook was an expert and had prepared his favorite dishes. He was kept busy by the cook and also the gardener and the chauffeurs, who came in to greet him. He felt more at home now and almost forgot his temporary nanny.

When the lunch was over he spend some time in the garden and then went to inspect the many cars his parents owned. All of them were luxury cars and among them he found the one gifted to him by his father on his 18th birthday. The car was in perfect condition and he thanked the chauffeur who was looking after it and then wanting to rest returned to his room.

He had no definite plans. He was not sure if any of his old friends will be around since most were studying in different cities and his sudden decision had not given him any time for planning. He tried to sleep but sleep would not come. Instead when he closed his eyes, it was Lakshmi who came to mind with her smile which now seemed inviting. Rishi was confused. He was not at all a womanizer and no woman had ever affected him this way.

The only woman whom he had any temptations at all was Priya but he could control himself in her presence. But this woman seemed different, just how he could not say but she seemed to turn him on just by her smile alone. Realizing he could not sleep, he went to the terrace and sat on one of the fancy chairs and looked at the scenery. Since his house was situated in a large area and covered with a beautiful garden, it was pleasant to watch. Every where he turned he could see trees and flower plants many with different coloured flowers.

The sight was beautiful and he forgot himself in enjoying the scenery. He was disturbed when he heard a cough behind him. It was Lakshmi standing just behind him waiting for him to turn.

"Yes?" he asked a little irritated.

"Rishi will you need me until dinner?" She asked nervously.

"No, why?"

"I have some shopping to do, can I go? I will be back before dinner time,"

"Of course take your time," Rishi replied relieved.

"Thank you," she answered and then turned and walked away briskly. Rishi could not help staring after her as her swaying hips seemed to hold his eyes glued. At the door she turned, caught him watching her and with a smile disappeared. But when she turned, her sari covering her breasts had slipped and she replaced it slowly giving him a good look at her breasts encased in the perfect fitting blouse. Rishi was not sure whether it was intentional or accidental but he felt himself getting warm and hard.

He turned to gaze at the flowers hoping to put her thought away. Just then his cell phone rang and it was his mom calling. He was glad she called and was busy talking to her for a long time. When his mom at last hung up it was already 4 in the evening and he went down to have his evening tea.

The cook was not there and the teenage girl served him his tea with some snacks. More to keep his mind away from the enticing Lakshmi, he looked the girl over. He was not sure of her age, must be in her mid teens he thought. She wore a flowery Salwar and Kameez and looked more like a school girl going for a party. There was one thing about his mom he had always marvelled. It was his mom's treatment of the people who worked in or around the house.

She made sure they dressed well and treated them more like family and in turn they felt at home and were always a pleasant sight to be with. They served with sincerity and made the house a real home.

The girl was shy and kept her gaze away from him which gave him enough chance to really see her. She was about 5'4" tall and was slim. Her breasts were perfect globes and stood out proudly inside her kameez and she did not have the usual shawl to modestly hide the bulge of her breasts. Her fair skin glowed and she was really pretty.

"Hey what is your name?" he asked presently.

She turned surprised at his question and with her head bowed answered, "Usha,"

"How old are you?"

"Sixteen," She said not looking at him.

"Oh dear, you are so young; going to school?" he said really surprised.

"Yes,"

"Which class?"

"Twelveth,"

"Wow, pretty smart girl, eh?" Rishi said smiling.

She blushed at the compliment and Rishi thought her cute when she blushed.

Just then the cook came in and the girl ran away.

"She is my cousin's daughter son, you will like her," the cook said.

"Yes auntie and a beautiful girl too," He said smiling.

"That she sure is, son," the cook answered beaming.

"I am making some thing special for your dinner son, I want you to enjoy your stay,"

"Why auntie, anything you cook is special for me, starved as I am from the horrible hostel food,"

Having finished his tea he retired to the hall and switched on the TV. A good movie was screened in Star movies and Rishi was immersed in it until dinner time.

When he went for dinner again it was the teenage girl Usha who served and he was glad. He made some small talk and she answered him shyly at first but after a while became more comfortable. Lakshmi did not turn up at the dinner table as she had promised but he did not even care, so engrossed he was talking to this girl.

"Rishi Lakshmi will be sleeping in the house, if you need anything at night you can call her any time," the cook said and only then he remembered other than his nanny the others slept in the out house.

"Okay," he said

"She is a smart woman, Rishi, does her job much better than her mother in law," she added.

"Oh really? that is nice," he said and then went to his room. I don't need a nanny at this age he thought and decided he would tell his mom tomorrow, so she will ask Lakshmi also to sleep in the out house. Lakshmi alone in the house with him would be a temptation, he thought and felt it would be better if she stayed away at least at night. Tomorrow I will go out and avoid her, he decided. He forgot that his nanny also acted as the house keeper taking care of all the house keeping chores.

Back in his room he switched on his laptop to check his mail and then began to surf the net just to pass the time till he could go to sleep.

As he was busy surfing, he heard a knock at his door and turning found Lakshmi standing in the open door with a tray in her hands holding his milk for the night. He stared at her for she wore a loose semi transparent robe which stopped a little above her knees exposing her silken thighs and shapely legs. The neck of the robe was low and he could see the bulge of her breasts as they rose to form perfect globes on her.

Without waiting for his permission she walked into the room, her full breasts dangling before his eyes. Rishi could not take his eyes off her even when she stopped near him extending the tray at him.

"Don't you want your milk Rishi," she said when Rishi did not take the milk or say anything. Her soft sweet voice shook Rishi out of his reverie and he took the milk hastily embarrassed to be caught staring at her so blatantly.

"I am a light sleeper Rishi and if you need any thing, anything at all, just give me a shout, Okay?" She said slowly emphasizing the words anything and anything at all. Rishi could only nod as he was tongue tied at her presence so close to him. She turned and walked out of the room her hips swaying provocatively.

When the door closed behind her Rishi sighed and sipped his milk. He has never been a womanizer and has so far never shown any interest in any woman or even girls. Yet here he is shamelessly staring at his temporary nanny, admiring her beautiful curves and getting turned on by her as well. For his cock was rock hard under his shorts and his whole body was on heat.

He finished the milk still unable to understand his reaction to her presence. He tried to surf the net again but his thoughts kept straying to the sexy Lakshmi and his cock began to ache. He did not like the idea of masturbating and yet needed a release desperately. He went to the bathroom and removing his shorts opened the tap and let the cold water run down on his erect cock. He shuddered when the cold water touched him and then slowly the erection began subside. When his cock was limp he came out of the bathroom wearing his shorts again.

He switched off the computer and the room light and went to bed. In vain he tried to sleep. All his thoughts revolved around Lakshmi and her full breasts and her glowing satin silk skin. For the first time in his life he wondered what it would be like to see a woman as sexy as Lakshmi naked and how it would feel to hold her naked skin against his own. Once again his cock began to grow hard and his body began to burn in heat.

Suddenly Rishi made a decision in the heat of his passion and getting out of the bed switched on the light and then went out of the room. He knew Lakshmi would be sleeping in his nanny's room downstairs. He thought he will just check if she is asleep and if she is, he would come back and if not he would see how things work out. There was an urge in him that did not think or reason out the consequences.

When he came down to the hall he saw that her room door was open and the light was also switched on. Just for a minute he stopped and thought of returning to his room. But his passion conquered and slowly hesitantly he went towards her room. When he could see inside her room, he found her sitting on her bed combing her long black hair. With her hands raised above her head the robe she wore tightened about her and her full breasts stood out proudly against the soft semi-transparent fabric.

Again Rishi stopped but he had no intention of returning to his room. Instead he stood watching her and was stunned by her gently heaving breasts and the slow movement of her body as she combed her hair. She did not see him or so he thought and kept watching her for what seemed to be a long time. His cock was rock hard and strained against his shorts.

Suddenly she looked up and saw him standing there watching her. A slow smile appeared on her face and softly she said, "Why Rishi, what can I do for you?"

Rishi did not know what to say. He just stood there shuffling his feet and grinned stupidly. She came to the door and said gently, "Come on in, Rishi,"

Encouraged by her gentle invitation he walked into the room. She closed the door behind him and then took him by his arm and led him to the bed. He shivered when her hand touched his and like in a trance he walked beside her and sat on the bed.

Lakshmi sat next to him and cupping his chin with her hands lifted his face up and smiled at him.

"Could not sleep, Rishi?" Her voice was a whisper and it was more a statement than a question. Her eyes locked with his and he did not answer or rather he could not.

She held his chin with her one hand and with the other she opened her robe a little at the top exposing a little more of her breasts and then pulled his face closer to her burying his face between her round breasts.

Holding his face with both hands she whispered into his ear," Don't be shy, dear, I could not sleep either," She touched his earlobe with her tongue and slowly licked, all the time pressing his face tightly to her naked skin.

For a while Rishi did not respond, enchanted by the touch of a woman's naked skin for the first time and then he let his hands circle around her waist and began caress her back hungrily. She slipped her hands around his neck and pushing him onto the bed pressed her breasts on his chest. She kissed his lips lightly and then began to suck his lower lip hungrily.

Rishi was pleasantly shocked by her actions and slowly began to respond to her kiss pressing his lips against her and pushing his tongue into her mouth. Willingly she parted her lips and took his tongue inside her mouth and with her own tongue began to play with his. They kissed passionately for a long time both exploring the others mouth and tasting each others nectar. After a long time she broke the kiss and lifting her face up, once again locked his eyes with her searching gaze.

"Tell me Rishi, my dear, what do you want?" Her voice was soft and gentle and yet there was a trace of demand in them which he could sense. Rishi wanted to say a lot. He wanted to see her naked skin without the robe and he wanted her for himself to ravish. But still no words came out of his mouth, he could only stare and grin stupidly. She seemed to hold him in a spell.

"Come on dear, You do want some thing, don't you?"

"Yes," Blurted out Rishi at last.

"Tell me what you want my dear, I want to hear you say it," She whispered in her sexy voice, lifting her body a little above him so that he could see her jiggling breasts through the open neck of her robe.

"I want to see you naked, Lakshmi," He said at last overcoming his shyness.

"And Rishi, then what?" she whispered lust glowing in her eyes.

"Then... , then I want to fuck you," Rishi said hesitantly not sure if that is what she wanted to hear.

"Oh dear, how sweet that sounds," she said pulling his face close to her breasts and holding him there tightly.

"I knew what you want all the time my dear but I love to hear you say it," she said and then continued.

"Take me, my dear, take me like the man you are; don't be shy," She drew away from him and then stood up.

"Come on dear, undress me yourself if you want to see me naked," she said moving well away from the bed. Rishi was still hesitant but he was growing brave all the time. Slowly he got up and stood looking at her, admiring her pose. Then he stepped closer to her and untying the belt that held her robe, opened it wide. His eyes feasted on her now naked breasts and he licked his lips as he saw her erect nipples standing out so proudly. His eyes roamed all over her taking in her flat stomach, her shaved and smooth mound and then her pouting cunt lips.

She stood silently letting him drink in her beauty and when his eyes lingered at her cunt lips, she undid his shorts and let it fall exposing his rock hard cock and then she also pulled his shirt up and over his head leaving him stark naked before her. Her eyes opened wide as she gazed at his cock which was though not huge was big enough and was girth enough to please any woman.

"Good Lord, Rishi Dear, You are a real stud aren't you?" she whispered her hands taking his hard cock in them and gently stroking it.

Rishi shivered at her touch on his aching cock and pushed her robe off her letting it slide down to the floor. He then took her in his arms and held her tightly to him. Their nakedness seemed to embolden him and free him of his inhibitions.

"You are beautiful Lakshmi, I want to hold you tightly to me forever," He whispered into her ears lustfully.

"You are so big and strong Rishi, I feel so small in your arms," she whispered back into his ears once again licking his earlobes, lustfully.

His hands moved down her back to cup her ass cheeks and he began to squeeze them gently at first and then roughly.

"Fuck me Rishi and make me your woman," she said wantonly pressing her naked breasts tighter against his strong chest.

"You are so lovely Lakshmi, You are so lovely" he returned lustfully pushing his hips against her so that his balls touched her mound.

She responded by pushing her waist against him and moaning into his ear. By now Rishi has lost his shyness and has become bold. Lust and her naked body fired his passions and he became the aggressor. Pushing her away from him he held her at arms length and looked her over slowly.

"Your breasts are lovely, Lakshmi and your skin is so soft and smooth," he said looking into her eyes, letting her see his burning lust for her.

"Your shaved cunt is beautiful Lakshmi and those pouting lips, are they calling me to them?" he asked playfully cupping her breasts for the first time and feeling them in his hands. He lifted them in his hands as though weighing them and then began to squeeze them gently.

"I shaved them for you Rishi, made them look beautiful for you and yes, my cunt lips are calling for you Baby, they are so wet and need you to invade them," She whispered amidst her moans.

Although they were alone in the house, both preferred to whisper as it was more erotic and their soft voice was a sure fire turn on.

"Oh Lakshmi, what a lovely woman you are," he said and taking the nipples between his fingers tweaked them lightly. As his hands kneaded her breasts gently and his fingers tweaked her erect nipples, she moaned with pleasure and her grip on his shoulders tightened, for her knees were buckling under her.

Rishi felt her sagging against him and realized she was weakening by his fondling. He lifted her in his arms effortlessly like a baby and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed but her face was flushed and she looked so lovely. He carried her to the bed and laid her gently on her back. He sat down by her side and bending his face kissed her forehead and then kissed her all over her face, loving the sweetness of her skin. With one hand he held her head and his other hand wandered over to feel her breasts and knead them. They felt so soft to his touch and yet were firm and hard when he cupped them one after the other.

Her moans were music to his ears and he moved his mouth to seal against her lips. They quivered against his lips and hungrily he took her lower lip between his lips and sucked lustfully. He felt her mouth open and slipped his eager tongue into her mouth tasting her saliva and feeling for her tongue. Her tongue darted against his and then together both tongues began the dance of love and lust. His hand on her breast tightened and the warmth of her breast was so alluring he squeezed them almost roughly.

There kiss lasted a long time until neither could hold their breath anymore. Reluctantly he broke the kiss and looked down at her wanting to see her reaction. She smiled lovingly at him and her eyes glowed with lust.

He moved his face down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked. His other hand squeezed her other breast and then he moved his hand down feeling her naked skin. His hand lingered at her naval and let his finger trace a circle around them and dip into the hollow, tickling her. She was moaning and giggling at the same time at his ministrations.

His hand then caressed her flat smooth stomach and moved on to rest on her mound. He changed his mouth to the other breast as his hand cupped and rubbed her mound gently. With his middle finger he traced her cunt lips slowly with just the right pressure for her to feel his touch. She shuddered at his touch and wriggled her hips. Very gently he pushed the finger inside her cunt circling her inner cavity feeling her juices soak his finger. As he pulled his finger out of her, he felt her clit protruding and began to pinch it gently.

It was too much for her and she writhed under him as her first orgasm took hold of her and overwhelmed her. She cried out in pleasure and held on to him tightly until the orgasm subsided. To Rishi this being his first experience, her orgasm was novel and exciting to him and he was pleased that he could give her so much pleasure just with his finger.

When her orgasm subsided, she pulled his face away from her breast and cooed,"Fuck me now darling, fuck me hard,"

Rishi straddled her and positioned himself between her wide open legs. She corrected his position by guiding him with her hands and then took his cock in her hands. She held the erect and throbbing cock lovingly in her hands stroking it gently as she guided it to her cunt. Rishi has taken a long time with his foreplay and his cock had been hard and aching for a long time now. As his cock slid into her wet cunt he lost his control and his sperm shot into her even before he was fully inside her.

Rishi was shocked by his untimely ejaculation and froze above her ashamed. But Lakshmi was understanding and held on to him tightly.

"It is okay my dear, it is a wonder you lasted this long," she said softly and her cunt muscles contracted around his shrinking cock sucking it into her and holding it inside her. She pulled him down on her so that their naked skins touched and her full breasts pressed tightly against his chest letting him feel her heat.

"Relax, darling, you will be hard again soon and the fucking will be longer now and harder too," she whispered her hips gyrating under him.

"Just look at me baby and imagine the things you can do to my body," she said softly, knowing well the effect of her naked body on his mind. He lifted his upper body above her and looked down at her heaving breasts and sure enough felt his cock begin to harden again.

"Yes, Lakshmi you are so sexy and I am already hardening inside you," He said proudly looking into her glowing eyes with his own eyes filled with lust. He has suddenly become a full grown man, the lust and sexiness of Lakshmi making him feel strong, confident and aggressive.

"You are a passionate man, darling and it is you who make me look so sexy with your lustful ministrations," she cooed acknowledging his compliment and at the same time returning it with her own praise of his manly prowess. In reality although she is married for years and was not new to fucking, Rishi with his eager lust for her and his open admiration of her beautiful body, made her feel a woman more than any other man had ever done.

His youthful vigor and eager fondling of her body made her feel like a sex goddess. His naive and yet skillful fondling had given her an orgasm even before he had entered her and she was amazed and pleased by his expertise.

As they were admiring each other, Rishi's cock grew hard as rock inside her and filled her cunt full. He slowly pulled his cock out until he was almost out of her and then pushed his cock very slowly into her savoring the wonderful feel of her cunt muscles against his cock. She moaned and lifted her ass up to meet his slow thrust and her response intensified his passion and he began to fuck her earnestly.

As his cock rammed into her cunt and she responded by lifting her ass to meet his thrusts, he slowed down a little wanting to last as long as was possible. He was enjoying the feel of his hard cock moving in and out of her juicy cunt and the way her cunt muscles constricted at his cock made him feel wonderful. He had never dreamed fucking could be so wonderful until then.

He groaned with pleasure and loved to hear her moan and whimper as he fucked her hard. When he felt his balls tighten he stopped instinctively not wanting to end the fucking so soon. Lakshmi also felt him go rigid and thought he was going to fill her cunt with his cum. She too did not want the wonderful fuck to end so soon and was glad he stopped. Her hands around him tightened pulling him closer to her body and she looked at him lovingly.

"Rishi you are so wonderful; where did you learn all these tricks?" She asked playfully stroking his hair.

"What tricks?" he asked looking innocent.

"Why darling, you fuck like a pro and the way you fondled me before sticking your cock inside me is not something a man as young as you could be knowing and the way you stopped just when you could have cum, only experienced men know that,"

"Really?" Rishi exclaimed as he was not really aware of his own prowess.

"Yes darling, really you are a wonderful lover," she said kissing him lightly on his lips.

Rishi kissed her on her neck and let his tongue lick her soft sweet skin. He loved the taste of her body fluid and was reluctant to take his mouth off her.

She crooned as he kept licking her neck and taking his head in her hands guided his eager mouth to her aching breasts.

"Lick my tits baby and suck them, my wonderful lover," She ranted, her sexual arousal making her almost insane with lust and pleasure.

Rishi paused at her words and looking into her lust filled eyes smiled and said, "Lakshmi it is your wonderful tits and lovely cunt that makes me a good lover,"

"Do you really like my tits, Baby?" Lakshmi asked loving to hear his dirty talk.

"I love them Lakshmi and your cunt it is so awesome and tight," He replied before returning to lick her tits all over.

"Oh Baby you have a magic tongue and a wonderful cock," she whispered between her moans of pleasure.

Rishi had one hand under her, holding her to him and his other hand was busy squeezing her left tit as he sucked the nipple of her right side tit. He would bite her nipple playfully at times and his hand at the same time pinched her other nipple adding more and more to her pleasure.

Lakshmi loved the way this young stud loved her sexy body and realized he is a natural lover, instinctly knowing what she needed and giving it to her with wanton lust. When he had licked and sucked both her tits to his heart's content, his attention returned to her lovely cunt which held his hard cock safely buried to the hilt inside her.

He lifted his ass slowly pulling his cock out of her tight cunt and then rammed the cock deep into her as hard as he could. He loved to hear her gasp and squall at his unexpected thrust and once again pulled his cock slowly out of her and thrust hard into her waiting cunt. This time however she was ready for him and lifted her waist to meet his hard thrust making him groan with pleasure. They continued the slow pulling and hard ramming of his cock deep into her and both savored the wonderful pleasure that coursed through them.

Lakshmi had climaxed at least twice during his fondling of her body and had climaxed again when he had licked and sucked her tits with his hard cock buried inside her. Now as he slowly pulled his cock out of her tight juicy cunt and then rammed it hard into her again and again, she cried with pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure shook the very core of her being. Her cries of pleasure only added to his youthful lust and Rishi began to fuck her harder and faster. They had fallen into a rhythm and the fucking became pleasantly furious.

When she could stand his violent fucking no more, she begged him to stop. When he reluctantly stopped fucking, she wrapped her legs around his waist to hold his cock tightly inside her and her hands around his neck pulled his face to her. She held his face tightly against her own, cheek to cheek and let the tension of her pleasure subside.

Rishi loved to hear her cries of pleasure and when her hands and legs tightened around him to hold him imprisoned inside her, felt pride swell his chest. The feel of her body against him was sweet and his hard cock felt so wonderful tightly held inside her juicy cunt.

He relaxed above her as she came out of her tremors of pleasure and savored the lovely feel of her heaving body under him.

"Baby you almost killed me with your onslaught," she said smiling when she was normal and could speak.

"It is your sexy body that makes me so violent, Lakshmi, I simply can't help fucking your lovely cunt hard; you make me feel so manly and lustful," he said almost apologetically.

"It is your vigor and burning lust that makes me so sexy Rishi, my love," she replied lovingly. Her fingers were strumming at his back as she spoke and Rishi felt his cock grow still harder inside her.

He lifted his face to kiss her softly and then licked her lips lustfully. Her mouth opened to welcome him and his tongue slid into her juicy mouth. He licked the inside of her mouth eagerly and drank her saliva thirstily. Lakshmi responded by pushing her tongue into his mouth and licking his saliva lustfully.

Rishi pulled his face off her mouth and said, "You taste so sweet Lakshmi, I want to keep licking you and drink your juices,"

"There is more honey for you to drink in me, lover but not today," she said mischievously.

"Why not now?" Rishi asked disappointment plain in his voice.

"Because my lover, I first want to take your cock in my mouth, lick and suck the lovely thing hard and then drink the cum when it spews into my mouth," she answered wantonly.

"You will suck my cock?" Rishi asked eagerly.

"Of course my love, I will suck your cock, lick your balls and drink your cum too," she said sweetly rolling her tongue seductively on her lips...

Rishi looked at her with awe and said," Lakshmi you are the best,"

"Best what my love, Slut? Whore?" She asked and laughed when his face turned red with mingled shock and passion.

"No Lakshmi, you are the best lover," he said demurely.

She pulled his face down and buried his face between her warm swollen tits and said, "I am so happy to be your lover Rishi, Wish I can have your cock inside me forever," she said passionately.

Rishi sensed the sincerity in her words and slowly began to fuck her once again. This time however he was too aroused by her dirty talk and so he soon increased his speed and pounded her juicy cunt wantonly. Her moans of pleasure was making him insane with lust and his hands came out from under her to cup her tits hard as his cock pumped in and out of her cunt.

He was so turned on that he was squeezing her tits roughly and the pain only seemed to add to her pleasure and she went over board once again screaming in pleasure. Rishi pounded her cunt as hard as he could and squeezed her tits harder and harder. Soon his balls tightened and for a second he went rigid and then spewed his cum deep inside her, groaning loudly with pleasure. The warmth and force of his cum shooting inside her gave way to yet another orgasm and she writhed and cried with pleasure under him. Her cunt muscles twitched and squeezed around his cock sucking all the cum out of him.

When their spasm subsided, they lay entwined, spent and gasping for breathe. At last his spent cock shrank and slipped out of her cunt and he rolled over to lay by her side. For a long time neither spoke as both were cherishing the wonderful loving they have just experienced.

Finally she turned towards him and almost climbing on top of him began to kiss him passionately. The kiss lasted a long time and reluctantly she broke the kiss and smiled coyly at him.

"Never dreamed you could be this good fucking me, Rishi; I was actually planning on teaching you the art of fucking and pleasuring a woman,"

Rishi did not reply but smiled back at her contentedly. His hands roamed all over her sexy body gently massaging her soft skin. He loved the feel of her soft skin and did not even realize he was making after play, which women always loved and rarely received.

"You are a natural Rishi and you don't need no teaching; You already know how to fuck a woman and pleasure her to her heart's content,"

Rishi was too overwhelmed to speak. Instead he just hugged her close to him and kissed her face lovingly. They talked for a while blabbering sweet nothings and finally slept peacefully in each others arms.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.