Owned Couple - Cover

Owned Couple

Copyright© 2010 by Pieeater

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Married couple become the slaves to his boss because of husbands mistakes. Cuckolding and humiliation. Please check the codes. If this type of story does not appeal to you please do not give me a bad rating just because it is not your type of attraction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I was kneeling in front of Jack and Ruth while they sat on our couch. Sherry was kneeling next to me staring at the floor. No doubt she was contemplating the events of the evening. I couldn't believe how quickly and drastically our lives had changed. Suddenly we were now essentially slaves to another couple, who had no qualms about using us for whatever they wanted.

"Gene." Jack was smiling his crocodile smile. "Did you enjoy this evening?"

I had always been a terrible liar, so I stared down at the carpet and answered in a voice barely above a whisper. "Yes sir. I did." I could see my wife glance at me from my left and knew she was humiliated by the fact that I had gotten pleasure out of tonight.

"Sherry? How about you?" Ruth asked. She was still busy playing with her pussy.

It took longer for her to answer, but eventually she did. "Yes ma'am."

"Good! I'm glad, because we'll be having several more of those kind of parties very soon."

Jack stood up and walked over to a bag in the corner. He returned with a package and handed it to me. "Open it, and tell us what it is."

I slowly unwrapped the parcel package to find a plastic object with a lock called the CB3000. It was chastity device. I was not ready for this.

"Sherry, tonight you will help Gene put this on. The only time that he is allowed to remove it is with your permission, or ours. Understood?"

"Yes sir." Sherry responded. A little to enthusiastically in my opinion.

"Good! Now we are going to leave for the night. Tomorrow is Saturday, and we have some special instructions for you. I will e-mail you with them tomorrow. Good night."

And with that they left Sherry and I alone. I started busying myself with cleaning up the house from the night's activities. After a few minutes Sherry walked into our bedroom holding the package.

"Come here. I have to put this on you." I quickly joined her. "You know, I never realized how small your little cock was until I compared you with the others tonight."

I looked down in shame as she fastened the chastity device onto me. "Yes mistress."

"I'm exhausted, and I don't want to put up with your snoring tonight. I think you should sleep on the couch tonight."

"Yes mistress." I said heading for the door.

"But first, I think you should kiss me good night."

I walked over and leaned in to kiss her. I immediately felt the sting of her slip on my face.

"I don't think so. Get on your knees." I fell to my knees looking into her well fucked pussy. Then she turned around and bent over. "Give my ass a meaningful kiss goodnight." I groaned in disgust, but nonetheless leaned forward and started kissing and licking her asshole. After a few minutes she said "Okay, I think that's enough wimp."

I leaned back as she turned back around. "Look up at me." I did as she told me to and noticed she had tears in her eyes. "You are such a wimp. Open your mouth." I opened and she spit into it, sealing my humiliation. "Now get out of here and let me sleep." I fell asleep that night with such a wide range of emotions that I didn't know what to think. But my physical exhaustion was too much to ignore.

The next morning I made breakfast and did some housework with a feeling of anxiety about the rest of today. I had no idea what to expect from Jack. By lunch we still hadn't heard anything and I was actually beginning to hope that today might be a fairly normal day. However, at two o'clock Sherry called for me from the office and said that it had arrived. I didn't need to ask what she was talking about. I walked in to find Sherry rubbing herself under her sweat pants. Whatever was being asked of us she was getting excited thinking about it. I leaned over her shoulder and read the letter.

'Dear slaves,

Today we are going to broaden your horizons even further. On the other side

of town there is an adult bookstore and arcade. I have included a map with instructions

attached to this e-mail. You are to arrive there at 3:00 and spend no less than three

hours entertaining yourselves there. Here are the rules.

1.Absolutely no undergarments o fany kind can be worn by either of you. Sherry,

you are to wear the shortest and lowest cut sundress you own. Gene, wear shorts

and a t-shirt, nothing else.

2.You cannot turn down anyone that wants your help, from either of you.

3.NO locked doors allowed.

Other than that, Sherry, you are in charge. Enjoy!

Jack'

I stood there re-reading the e-mail in a state of semi-panic and confusion.

"Come on." Said Sherry standing up quickly. "We don't have much time."

When we arrived at the store I grew even more nervous. As we walked in I could smell the mixed scents of smoke, lube, and sex. The front of the store contained various toys, videos, and magazines along with the counter and register. Next to the register was another doorway that had a simple sign above it that said 'Arcade'. It below it on the wall was another sign that explained that the booths took bills of various amounts.

Sherry walked up to the counter and lewdly leaned over showing off her uncontained tits and asked for change for a fifty. The middle aged man behind the counter stared a lot longer than necessary and gave her the change she asked for.

As we walked into the arcade area of the store I could see several dozen doors lining the hallway on both sides. There were red and green lights above each door to show which ones were occupied, and which ones weren't. We stepped into the fourth door on the left that wasn't occupied. Sherry put some money in the machine and a porn movie depicting two men having sex started playing. Sherry started cycling through the movies until she found one that had the woman bossing the man around.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.