Owned Couple - Cover

Owned Couple

Copyright© 2010 by Pieeater

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Married couple become the slaves to his boss because of husbands mistakes. Cuckolding and humiliation. Please check the codes. If this type of story does not appeal to you please do not give me a bad rating just because it is not your type of attraction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   NonConsensual   Coercion   Blackmail   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism  

I got home that night with my world still feeling like it was upside down. But as much as I despised the situation I was in, I could not deny how it turned me on and filled my waking thoughts. All I could think about was what was going to come next, and when it would end.

As soon as I entered the house I knew something was going on. I could hear moaning and grunting coming from our front living room. I could smell the scent of sex in the air. I slowly rounded the corner to find my wife on her hands and knees getting fucked by a huge strapon by Ruth. Sherry had what appeared to be a dog collar around her neck with a leash attached. Ruth was ramming her with all she was worth. Obviously this had not just started.

"Hello bitch." Ruth said looking up at me. Sherry looked up as she realized that Ruth wasn't talking to her. Her face was glistening and I had to figure it was Ruth's pussy juices all over my wife's face.

"Sherry and I have been having some fun haven't we whore?" Ruth asked menacingly.

"Yes mistress." Sherry answered quietly. I could tell it was hard for her to be in the subservient position.

"Why don't you join us wimp? Take off your clothes."

I undressed, watching Sherry getting fucked the whole time. As much as I hated being humiliated, I loved watching my beautiful wife take it from another woman.

"Now I know a slut like you Gene, likes it up the ass, don't you?" Ruth asked, obviously wanting an affirmative answer.

"Yes mistress, I like getting fucked up the ass." I answered.

"Well, your little whore of a wife tells me that she hasn't had that particular pleasure. So, I am going to need your help in breaking her in."

At this Sherry groaned. I had a hard time telling if it was in pleasure or despair. Maybe both.

"Yes, mistress, anything you say." I replied.

Ruth stepped back pulling the large black strapon out of Sherry's sopping pussy.

"Get over here then. First thing you need to do is lube her up so you don't tear anything."

I walked over to the coffee table where a bottle of lube was sitting.

"No, I don't think we'll use that yet. Why don't you get down on your knees here behind her and massage that asshole with your tongue first. That way it is nice and soft for the fucking it's about to get."

I stared at Ruth for a second then sank dejectedly down behind Sherry. The smell of her pussy was everywhere. It was intoxicating as well as overwhelming.

"Come on, I don't have all day." Ruth said impatiently.

I slid forward sticking out my tongue and cringed in disgust as it came into contact with Sherry's asshole. I decided to take the initiative and try to get done with this particularly nasty task as soon as possible.

"Well, look at that. The little wimp likes licking assholes." Ruth said laughing.

Sherry was moaning. I could tell she was enjoying the idea of me cleaning her off like this. I realized that this could spell bad things for me in the future.

"Ok, I think that's enough. You're both enjoying this way too much. Gene, spread some of that lube on her and get to fucking her. I want her stretched out so she can take me and my dong here." As she said this she grabbed the big strapon and waved it around.

I aligned my cock with my wife's asshole and start to push my way in. Sherry grunted in pain so I stopped.

"I didn't say stop!" Ruth said. "Come on, get it in there and start fucking her."

"I'm sorry Sherry." I whispered. All Sherry did is grunt.

I pushed forward forcing the head of my cock into her. Sherry started gasping and then let a moan of relief when my head finally found it's way past her hole.

"Now fuck her." Ruth commanded. She was anxious for this to happen.

I started running my dick in and out of Sherry's asshole. I couldn't count the number of times I had fantasized about doing this. I knew it wasn't going to be long and I would cum, this was just too much of a turn on.

"Ok, that's enough." Ruth said. "I don't want you wasting that cum of yours in her ass. Besides, I want my turn."

I popped out of Sherry giving her some relief. But I knew the real pain was just about to start. I watched as Ruth spread lube on the dildo and on Sherry, and then lined the cock up with her ready hole. As she started to press into her Sherry started moaning in pain.

"That's right bitch, you are going to take all of this."

"Please! It's too big!!" Sherry practically screamed.

With that plea from Sherry, Ruth stopped wasting time. She grabbed Sherry by the hips and rammed the cock into her.

"NO!" Sherry wailed. "Oh God!!"

I couldn't believe what was happening. Here was Ruth, my boss' wife, raping my wife in the ass with a strapon. And what did I do about it? Nothing. I guess they were right about me, I am a wimp husband.

With a few minutes more of fucking, and some added lube, Sherry started to calm down. She wasn't enjoying it, but at least she didn't seem to be in as much pain as she was. After a while Ruth stopped and pulled Sherry to her knees.

"Do you see who is in charge now whore?" Ruth asked, and then spit on Sherry's face.

"Yes, mistress. You are." Sherry answered quickly.

"Good, don't forget it. Don't worry, you'll actually be very grateful I did that to you. Now, go take a shower and get cleaned up. Don't bother getting dressed, you are a whore and that's what you will look like."

"Yes ma'am." My wife answered and jumped to her feet heading to the shower without even giving me a second look.

Ruth looked at me and smiled. "Come here wimp."

I walked over to her with my head hanging down in shame.

"Tonight we are going to have a little party. In about half an hour a group of men and women who are very important clients to the company that you work for are going to be here. They are going to be here for strictly entertainment purposes. And that entertainment is to be you and your wife." She said this last part slowly enjoying the look on my face as the reality of those words sunk in.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. I was speechless.

"If you argue with me you will regret it." She said sharply. "Now, go join your wife in the shower and clean up. You have a big night ahead. Oh, and if she makes you cum in there, be sure you eat it all."

"Yes, mistress."

"Gene, I have one other assignment for both of you." Ruth said suddenly with a wicked grin.

I entered the shower to see Sherry fingering herself in her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other.

"I have something to tell you." I said quietly.

"What?" She asked distractedly.

I told her about the party and how we were apparently the party favors. Sherry looked at me with wide eyes and then simply nodded. I could have sworn that her hands started moving faster. I think she was liking the idea of a group of people using us.

"Did Mistress tell you anything else?" Sherry asked.

"Two things. First, if you make me cum in here that I have to eat it all." I said. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I was getting into the whole subservient thing way too much.

Sherry smiled. "Good. And the second?"

"We are supposed to shave each other of any hair around our genitals or assholes." I said.

"Okay, I figured that was coming. First things first though, get down on your knees and lick me. I need to cum now."

I got down and started licking her. I couldn't believe how quickly she came. It seemed that it was maybe only a minute before she was humping my face frantically while moaning in pleasure.

"I was so horny with her fucking me and you watching. I was so close to cumming when she stopped fucking me in pussy and made me fuck you." Sherry was definitely turned on by our new roles in our marriage. "Now, it's your turn to cum. I think you need to or else you might do something stupid and step out of line tonight." She sat down on the bench inside the shower and spread her legs. "Come here and jack off. I want you to cum on my pussy, then you can lick me to another orgasm."

I started stroking my cock which was already hard. It didn't take me very long after having it inside Sherry's ass and watching the amazing show in the living room. Soon I was squirting and aiming it right at Sherry's pussy.

"Good boy, now clean this up and make me feel a little better."

I got down and started lapping up all of my cum, concentrating on her clit at the same time. It took longer this time and it felt like my tongue was going to cramp, but she finally came.

"You know, I think you're beginning to like this aren't you?" Sherry asked looking down at my cum stained face.

"Yes, mistress."

We spent the next 10 minutes shaving the hair off of each other. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked, and how much less masculine I looked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.