The Keeper of My Brother's Wife

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2010 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: He couldn't say no to his brother. He wanted to, but he couldn't

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   .

He walked into the bar and looked around. As his eyes became accustomed to the low level of the lighting and he was able to see into some of the darker recesses of the place he saw her. She was sitting at a table in the back corner and she wasn't alone. But then he hadn't really expected her to be. The guy sitting next to her had his arm draped across her shoulders and his right hand was caressing her right breast. He kept his eyes on the two of them as he stepped to the bar and ordered a Coors Light. Taking a sip of the beer he looked around the bar trying to get a feel for the place. Two middle aged guys in John Deere caps sitting at the other end of the bar, two young couples sitting in a both along the east wall of the joint, and the bartender. He wasn't looking for trouble, but it never hurt to know where some might come from. He took a long pull on the beer, set the empty down on the bar and headed for the table in the back corner.


"You are out of your fucking mind!"

Donny winced and looked around. "Hold your voice down. You get too loud and the Deputy will ask you to leave."

I looked over at the Deputy monitoring the visiting room and saw him looking at us. Keeping my hands in plain sight like I'd been instructed I turned and looked back at my brother. "Maybe that would be best. Get out of here before I have to listen to any more of this nonsense."

"Come on Bobby, you're the only family I got. Who else can I ask?"

"It doesn't matter Donny, it is an impossible task. It wouldn't matter who you asked to do it; it just can not be done! Christ Donny, you're married to her and you couldn't do it so how in the hell do you expect me to?"

"That's different Bobby. I love her and I can't bring myself to use a heavy hand with her. You don't even like her so it shouldn't bother you."

"Bother me? Why should I think it would bother me? You are married to the bitch and she got you thrown in jail. I got no claim on her at all Donny. I try to sit on her and I'll end up in here sharing a cell with you."

"It ain't like that Bobby. The only reason I'm in here is because the asshole she was with is a Deputy Sheriff and even then I wouldn't be in here if I hadn't broken his arm. Cindy is scared right now. Her fooling around never caused anything like this before and she'll listen to you. You got to do this for me Bobby. I love her and I got to know that she will still be there when I get out."

I just sat there and looked at the dumb bastard and wondered why he couldn't just pray that she would be gone when he had done his time. Cindy was a round-heeled slut, was one before Donny married her, and her wedding vows hadn't changed a thing. My brother was right when he said he knew that I didn't even like her, but I don't believe that he knew the real reason why. Cindy started coming on to me the night of the wedding reception and in the six years that she and Donny had been married she hadn't stopped trying. The real reason I didn't like her was because of what she did to me. I wanted the beautiful whore — I wanted her bad — and she knew it and played it for all it she was worth. But no matter how hard she tried and how much I wanted her she was still my brother's wife. That thought gave me an idea.

"Donny, you know she runs around on you. She's a slut and nothing you have done up till now has changed that. The only way I can make sure that she is here when you get out is to move in with her or have her move in with me so I can sit on her. What happens then? You know and I know that sooner or later she will end up in my bed. What then?"

Donny turned his head away and said, "Do what you gotta do Bobby, just make sure that she's there when I get out."


Cindy was not pleased when I showed up at the house and told her she had some choices to make. I'm pretty sure that she had been looking forward to 120 days (minus time off for good behavior) of unrestrained unfaithfulness so it came as a small shock to her to find out that I was going to be her babysitter. I told her what Donny had asked of me and then I spelled it out for her. "You can either move in with me or I'll move in with you. Your only other option is to pack your bags and leave town. As long as you are in this town and I can find you I will rain on your parade. So, if you stay in town the choices are my place or yours."

"Get real Bobby. You can't watch me twenty-four hours a day unless you quit your job."

"No, but I can keep a pretty close eye on you when I'm not working and I can spread the word that I'll not take kindly to anyone having anything to do with you while you are, what shall we say, under my protection?"

"But why? Why do you care?"

"Because my brother asked me to."

There was a lot of pouting and whining from Cindy and I finally said, "Why don't you just make it easy on everybody and get a divorce? I know Donny loves you and is afraid of losing you, but you obviously don't give a shit about him. Why not take advantage of the fact that he is going to be in jail for the next 90 to 120 days and leave him?"

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because you're wrong, I do care for him. In fact, I love him to death."

You could have knocked me over with a feather when I heard her say that. I stood there staring at her and she said, "It's true, I love him."

"How can you stand there and say that when everyone knows that you cheat on him every chance you get?"

"I can't help it Bobby. I need sex, a lot of sex, and Donny just doesn't give it to me. Twice a week, regular as clockwork, three minutes and then he rolls off, goes to sleep and leaves me hanging. I married him because I love him, but even before we were married he wasn't giving me what I needed. I just have to go out and find someone to fuck me and make me cum. If seeing to my own sexual satisfaction because my husband won't makes me a slut then so be it."

In the end she told me that she had no intention of not living in her own home so I could move in with her while Donny was still locked up. "But best you understand this Bobby, I am not going to make any allowances for you."


That night I moved in what I thought I'd need. The next day was Saturday and I didn't have to go to work. I found out as soon as I got up what Cindy had meant by her "make no allowances" remark. Cindy was already in the kitchen when I got there and she was naked as the day she was born. She saw my eyebrows go up and she said, "Get used to it. I'm usually naked when I'm home." Whether that was true or not or whether she was just pulling my chain I didn't know, but for the better part of the morning she just hustled around doing her housework nude and ignoring me. She took a shower around two and left the bathroom door open while she did and she left her bedroom door open while she dressed. I spent the whole fucking day with the mother of all hard ons and cussing myself for letting Donny talk me into being his watchdog.

About six that evening Cindy called me and asked me to come to her bedroom and help her do something. I walked in the room and found her in nothing but high heels, nylons and a garter belt.

"I need you to help me zip up," she said as she stepped into a black cocktail dress.

"Where are you going?"

"Out for some drinks and dancing."

"Dressed like that, no panties or bra?"

"When you are going fishing you have to use good bait."

"You know that I'm not going to let anyone near you."

"You will be near me and you have had a hard on all day. Who knows what might happen before we get home." Then she reached down and squeezed the bulge in my trousers, "Or we can skip going out and just get it on now. You know that you can't go the whole time Donny is gone without me getting you in my bed, at least as long as you stay here. What do you say, want to cut right to the chase?"

I pushed her away from me and went to grab a sport coat.

It was one of the worst evenings of my life. The bar she drove us to was jam-packed and had a loud and noisy rock and roll band. We were no sooner in the door when some guy Cindy knew grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to the dance floor. She tossed me her purse and told me to find us a table and then I spent the rest of the evening prying her away from guys who were determined to get her alone and fuck her. She went to the bathroom and when she wasn't back in what I thought was a reasonable time I went looking for her. I found her leaning against a wall just outside the woman's john while a guy kissed her and worked his hand up under her dress. Twice after a guy asked her to dance she disappeared off the dance floor and I found her in the parking lot. The first time I caught her just as she was climbing in to the guys back seat and the second time she was lying back on the hood of a car and the guy had his cock out and was getting ready to put it to her. Both times I had to get physical with the guys to get her away from them. Cindy was laughing at me as I drug her back into the bar the second time, "You think you can do this for another four months Bobby? The only way you are going to keep those cocks away from me is to do the job yourself. Come on Bobby, how about it. Let's just go home and make the bedsprings rattle. If you can go more than twice a week and three minutes at a time you can keep me off the streets until Donny comes home. Come on Bobby, what do you say?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.